Spin Clean Dry Cloth by Accessories
This item is currently out of stock. if you would like us to e-mail you when it is available, send along your e-mail address.
Using the Spin-Clean system is easy. Simply mix the record cleaning solution with water in the tank, rotate the record through the solution and a pair of record brushes located on each side scrub the record clean, then remove the record, place on flat surface and wipe dry with the drying cloth, flip over and wipe dry the other side.
15 Reasons Why You Should Buy A SPIN CLEAN Record Washing System
Beyond Compare in Record Care
1. Spin Clean is the only record washing system on the market that is a bath type complete record cleaning system.
2. Spin Clean is the ultimate in record care, easy to use. Just spin the record two or three times in the Spin Clean record washing system, remove and wipe dry with the special lint-free cloth. Presto, it's clean.
3. Spin Clean leaves no residue on the record to build up and come off on your needle later.
4. Spin Clean removes the static from your record as it is cleaned.
5. Spin Clean removes fingerprints, grease, smoke, film and dirt from any size record: 45s, LPs & 78s.
6. Spin Clean is the only record washing system that has a special washer fluid that encapsulates the dirt and keeps the dirt suspended in the system instead of re-depositing it back onto the record.
7. Spin Clean record washing system comes with enough washer fluid to clean over 700 records (Spin Clean comes with enough washer fluid to fill the system 14 times. Each filling will clean up to 50 records just add 3 capfuls to water and go.)
8. Spin Clean is the most economical way to clean any record, less than a penny a record.
9. Spin Clean contains no alkalines, soap solutions or phosphates and is biodegradable.
10. Spin Clean is safe to use, easy on your hands, and it works with hard or soft water and warm or cold water.
11. Spin Clean does not leave any solutions on your record to evaporate and leave behind dirt deposits (you remove all the fluid when you dry the record).
12. Spin Clean extends the life of your records by removing dirt, thus reducing needle wear and keeping your records like new improving their sound.
13. Spin Clean was tested by a private laboratory and the results were remarkable. After Spin Clean had been used output sensitivity was substantially increased and channel separation was improved. Also, amplified record noise was reduced. (An STR 100 test record was used. Test report furnished on request).
14. Spin Clean has dual velvet brushes that gently and effectively remove dirt particles. No other system cleans both sides of the record at the same time.
15. Spin Clean uses no electric or other costly power source. For a few minutes of your time and very little money, Spin Clean will work for you. It's a sound investment to protect your investment in sound. No record collector can afford not to have the Spin Clean record washing system. It makes a perfect gift every time.
This product not available for discount
Customer Reviews for Spin Clean Dry Cloth
Write a review | No reviews for this product.
Vinyl records are able to capture the purest quality of recorded music in true form. This is possible because the initial recording is captured on an analog source (usually tape) for the ultimate in High Fidelity sound, it is then pressed onto virgin vinyl. Analog recordings capture the bottom end (or bass) while adding sweetness to the high end (or treble) better than any digital recording ever could. Analog systems are still commonly used before they are digitally transferred to CD. This means that the sound then is altered in the transfer process when CD's are produced. The word fidelity means accuracy and faithfulness. High Fidelity sound is faithful to the original sound made by the artist, capturing maximum accuracy of what was intended for the listener to hear. Vinyl records capture those sounds for the ultimate High Fidelity listening experience!
180/200 GRAM Vinyl LP
These vinyl records are produced with 180 or 200 grams of high definition premium grade virgin vinyl. This is a higher quality audiophile pressing than the typical vinyl record of 100-120 grams. These limited edition LP's are manufactured with the hi-fi enthusiast in mind. A 180 or 200 gram LP is sometimes also referred to as an audiophile pressing, there is a higher bass response and an even warmer High Fidelity sound. 180 or 200 grams LP's are typically manufactured in limited amounts and are considered collectables, commanding a higher price.
Typically, a vinyl reissue is a repressing of an original LP, usually extracted from the recording's master-tapes. In some cases, reissues are remastered to lower surface noise and improve overall sonics. Reissues help preserve the music of an original recording, especially when original LPs become unavailable or can no longer be found. Reissues can be pressed on a variety of thickness from 150 gram to 200 gram and offer a great opportunity for records collectors to own many classic recordings.
Customers who bought Spin Clean Dry Cloth, also bought: