Complete Analog Turntable System 1
- Product Code:
- Pro-Ject | Klipsch | Harman/Kardon | Kimber Kable
- Complete Analog System 1
- Pro-Ject Debut Carbon DC Turntable - Red | Klipsch Reference Monitor Speaker R-15M (Pair) | Harman/Kardon HK 3770 Stereo Receiver | 4PR Kimber Kable
Have a question about this product? Please email our audio advisor or call 1-877-929-8729 with any questions or concerns regarding your equipment purchase.
Need a stereo system? This starter kit includes everything you need to get an amazing soundsystem set up!
Pro-Ject Debut Carbon DC Turntable - Red - Click here for more info
(2) Klipsch Reference Monitor Speakers R-15M - Click here for more info
Harman/Kardon HK 3770 Stereo Receiver with Bluetooth - Click here for more info
4PR Kimber Kable - 8ft SBAN Connector
Pro-Ject Debut Carbon DC Turntable Dimensions:
415 x 118 x 320mm lid closed
Klipsch Reference Monitor Speaker R-15M Dimensions:
Height: 12.5" (31.8 cm)
Width: 7” (17.8 cm)
Depth: 8.11” (20.6 cm)
Weight: 10.3lbs (4.67 kg)
Harman/Kardon JK 3700 Dimensions:
Depth (in): 11-13/16
Height (in): 4-3/4
Width (in): 17-5/16
Pro-Ject Debut Carbon DC Turntable - Features:
2M Red MM cartridge
Connection to phono preamp or amplifier with phono preamp required
Pre-mounted interconnect cable with gold-plated RCA plugs
Precision belt drive with synchronous motor
DC driven precision AC motor control
New TPE motor suspension
8.6” carbon tonearm
Increased platter size with more weight
Klipsch Reference Monitor Speaker R-15M - Features:
Brushed Black Polymer Veneer
90ºx90º Tractrix Horn
Linear Travel Suspension (LTS) Tweeter
Spun Copper IMG Woofers
5-Way Binding Posts
Strong, Flexible, Removable Grille
Harman/Kardon HK3700 - Features:
- Striking harman kardon design leverages quality materials in a 2-channel, 240-watt stereo receiver with ultra-low distortion.
- The power derived from the HK 3770’s high-current amplifiers provides you with what you need to access the high quality sound available from all your playback sources and electronic devices, delivered to your choice of speakers.
- A high resolution DAC, featuring a 24-bit/192 khz sampling rate.
- Get the most out of your signal path with a high resolution, 24-bit, 192 khz DAC – which helps marry analog to digital in a stereo receiver providing you instant access between devices.
- Complete connectivity
- Enjoy the merits of traditional analog components without sacrificing the convenience and precision of modern digital media. From capturing the sounds of your vinyl through an analog phono input to marveling at the programming available through your vtuner internet radio access, you get the best of both worlds – complete with all the connectivity and interactivity you demand from your various electronic devices. Network DLNA 1.5 and internet radio open the door on digital access while further interactivity is yours with iOS direct through USB inputs.
- Cutting-edge connectivity options, including bluetooth® for high quality audio streaming from a broad range of devices.
- The HK 3770 streams audio from virtually any portable device. Its integrated Bluetooth® technology enables connectivity to almost any tablet, smartphone or laptop.
- The Harman Kardon remote app provides control through iOS and android platforms as part of the Harman Kardon ecosystem.
- The Harman Kardon remote app – available from the iTunes app store for iOS® devices and the Google™ play service for compatible Android products – extends the functionality of your system by connecting with your compatible smartphone or tablet to drive the HK 3770 – without needing to pick up the remote. It’s also the perfect tool to organize and play back your music from your mobile device and home network.
Kimber Kable Features:
High purity copper
2 x 14 AWG conductors
Special formula PE dielectric
Pro-Ject Debut Carbon DC Specifications:
Speed: 33, 45 (manual speed change)
Drive principle: Belt drive
Platter: 300 mm metal with felt mat
Mains bearing: Stainless steel
Wow & flutter: +/- 0,10%
Speed drift: +/- 0,80%
Signal to noise: - 68dB
Tonearm: 8,6”, Carbon
Effective arm length: 218,5 mm
Effective arm mass: 6,0 g
Tracking force: 10 - 30mN
Power connection: 110/120 or 230/240 Volt - 50 or 60 Hz
Included accessories: 15 volts DC /0,8A power supply, dust cover
Standby power consumption: < 1 watt
Klipsch Reference Monitor Speaker R-15M Specifications:
Frequency Response: 62Hz - 24kHz +/- 3dB
Sensitivity: 94dB @ 2.83V / 1m
Power Handling: 85W/340W
Nominal Impedance: 8 Ohms Compatible
Low Frequency Extension: 54Hz
High Frequency Driver: 1" (2.54cm) Aluminum diaphragm compression driver mated to 90° x 90° square Tractrix® Horn
Low Frequency Driver: 5.25" (13.3cm), copper spun magnetically shielded IMG woofer
Enclosure Material: MDF
Enclosure Type: Bass-reflex via rear-firing port
Inputs: Single binding posts
Harman/Kardon HK3700 - Specifications:
Stereo Power - 120 watts per channel, two channels driven @ 6/8 ohms, 20Hz – 20kHz, <0.07% THD
Input Sensitivity/Impedance - 250mV/27k ohms
Signal-to-Noise Ratio (IHF-A) - 100dB
Frequency Response(@ 1W) - 10Hz – 130kHz (+0dB/–3dB)
Power Consumption - <0.5W (standby)
Power Requirement - 120V AC / 60Hz
Kimber Kable Specifications:
DUT: 4PR 2.5m bare wire ends.
(Cp) parallel capacitance: 312.0 pF @ 20 kHz
(Ls) series inductance: 0.654 µH @ 20 kHz
(Rdc) dc loop resistance: 0.041 Ω
(Xt) total reactance: 0.0825 Ω @ 20 kHz
Frequency response ± 0.5 dB: dc - 100 kHz
There are no reviews for this product.
Customers who bought Complete Analog Turntable System 1, also bought:
There are no reviews for this product.