Mastered by Bernie Grundman from the Original Analog Master Tapes & Pressed at RTI! Numbered Deluxe Laminated Gatefold Jackets! Only 2500 Numbered Limited Edition Copies Worldwide! This timeless gem is performed by L'Orchestre de la Suisse Romande, conducted by Ernest Ansermet. This is a performance to be known as 'one of the greats.' The composition, Three-Cornered Hat was premiered by Ansermet, and with its lively rhythms, subtle narratives, dynamic development, and vivid contrast and tone-colors, this version is a masterly performance that none other appears able to exceed. The performance illustrates an ethnic taste that is rich in wild beauty in a truly vivid and dynamic way, while highlighting the lyricism of Falla's music in a sophisticated, uncompromising manner. The solo singing by the young Berganza is also worth listening to.
• Numbered Deluxe Laminated Double Gatefold Jackets
• Only 2500 Numbered Limited Edition Copies Worldwide!
• 180g Vinyl
• Pressed at RTI
• Mastered by Bernie Grundman
• Originally released as London CS 6224 "London Blueback"
Musicians: Teresa Berganza, Soprano L'Orchestre de la Suisse Romande Ernest Ansermet, conductor
This title is not eligible for discount.
Manuel de Falla (1786-1946) El Sombrero de tres picos (Three Cornered Hat)
1. Introduction Parte prima
2. La tarde
3. Danza de la molinera (Fandango)
4. Las uvas Parte seconda
5. Danza de los vecinos (Seguidillas)
6. Danza del molinero (Farruca)
7. Danza del corregidor
8. Danza final La vida breve-Interludio y danza
9. La vida breve-Interludio y danza