Carnival of Souls (Discontinued) - Vinyl Record
by Gene Moore
- Product Code:
- MS Music / Audio Fidelity
- 180 Gram Audiophile Virgin Vinyl LP - Sealed
- Track Listing
This beautiful limited edition vinyl LP features extensive liner notes and fresh artwork.
MsMusic Productions and Citadel Records present Gene Moore's original score for the 1962 Horror Classic CARNIVAL OF SOULS.
The eerie soundtrack music to the legendary CARNIVAL OF SOULS is coming to long playing LP record in the first ever release from the original master recordings!
The music for the low-budget thriller was written and performed by Gene Moore and has enthralled audiences since the early 1960's. It is fun, spooky, melancholy, descriptive and memorable. The actual tapes that the music was initially recorded to are being utilized for the first time on these new releases. Some of the music tracks are actually in TRUE STEREO!
Also you will hear dialogue clips from the voice tracks of the movie to "set the mood." All in all, an exciting release of a long-loved soundtrack.
1. Dialogue: "Want to drag?"
2. Main Title
3. Dialogue: Mary Henry on the bridge/Organ factory
4. Dialogue: "Put your soul into it."
5. Visitation: The Man in the Window
6. Dialogue: "Could you tell me what that big structure is?"
7. Dialogue: "Our pride and joy."
8. We Have an Organist Capable of Stirring the Soul
9. Dialogue: "What do you see?"
10. Dialogue: "I ain't one to make no fuss."
11. Dialogue: "I'm your new neighbor."
12. The Rooming House: Another Visitation
13. Dialogue: "Who's the man in the hall?"
14. Dialogue: "A church is just a place of business."
15. Why Don't They Answer Me?
1. Dialogue: "As though I had no place in the world."
2. Haunted: Pavilion in Daylight
3. Cast Out Devils
4. Dialogue: "Profane! Sacrilege!"
5. I Want to Be Left Alone
6. Isolation: Why Can't They See Me?
7. Dialogue: "I don't belong in the world."
8. The Carnival of Souls
9. Dialogue: "Footprints... then nothing."
10.Peace at last.
There is no reviews for this product.
Vinyl records are able to capture the purest quality of recorded music in true form. This is possible because the initial recording is captured on an analog source (usually tape) for the ultimate in High Fidelity sound, it is then pressed onto virgin vinyl. Analog recordings capture the bottom end (or bass) while adding sweetness to the high end (or treble) better than any digital recording ever could. Analog systems are still commonly used before they are digitally transferred to CD. This means that the sound then is altered in the transfer process when CD's are produced. The word fidelity means accuracy and faithfulness. High Fidelity sound is faithful to the original sound made by the artist, capturing maximum accuracy of what was intended for the listener to hear. Vinyl records capture those sounds for the ultimate High Fidelity listening experience!
180/200 GRAM Vinyl LP
These vinyl records are produced with 180 or 200 grams of high definition premium grade virgin vinyl. This is a higher quality audiophile pressing than the typical vinyl record of 100-120 grams. These limited edition LP's are manufactured with the hi-fi enthusiast in mind. A 180 or 200 gram LP is sometimes also referred to as an audiophile pressing, there is a higher bass response and an even warmer High Fidelity sound. 180 or 200 grams LP's are typically manufactured in limited amounts and are considered collectables, commanding a higher price.
Typically, a vinyl reissue is a repressing of an original LP, usually extracted from the recording's master-tapes. In some cases, reissues are remastered to lower surface noise and improve overall sonics. Reissues help preserve the music of an original recording, especially when original LPs become unavailable or can no longer be found. Reissues can be pressed on a variety of thickness from 150 gram to 200 gram and offer a great opportunity for records collectors to own many classic recordings.
Customers who bought Carnival of Souls (Discontinued), also bought:
There is no reviews for this product.