Label / Make
Genre / Model
- Please Select
- Name: A to Z
- Name: Z to A
- Price: Low to High
- Price: High to Low
Record Cleaner Accessories
GrooveWasher Record Cleaning KitHave a question about this product? Please email our audio advisor or call 1-877-929-8729 with any questions or concerns regarding your equipment purchase.
"I have been using this cleaner since it was released...the results are amazing! This is a must for any record collector and would recommend this to anyone looking for the best way to clean their vinyl records! GrooveWasher...or nothing for me!" Christopher Burns
"Hands down, the best record cleaner on the market." Levi E.
The GrooveWasher Record Cleaning Kit includes:
- Hand painted poplar wood handle in Red Hot Red or South Beach Green -OR- Solid Milled American Black Walnut handle* with hand rubbed oil polyurethane finish
- One All Purpose Cleaning Pad (Red Base)--with velcro on the base to secure the pad to the handle and allow easy removal for cleaning or replacement.
- One 2 oz bottle of G2 Fluid with mist spray applicator.
- Record label protector mask
- GrooveWasher Record Cleaning Booklet
The GrooveWasher G2 Fluid is the result of years of research and testing. The selection of ingredients was guided by the formulations of the D series fluids of the 1970s. G2 Fluid is designed for maximum cleaning effectiveness of the delicate vinyl surface and microgroove. Anti-static action on contact. Honest cleaning to release the honest sound of the recording.
G2 does not fix scratches or scuffs. Once the analog signal in the microgroove is lost, nothing will recover it.
A two ounce spray bottle has more than 300 fine mist sprays. Enough to clean both sides of 50 records! (YMMV). 2 oz-4 oz Combo Fluid Packs and 8 ounce refill bottles are available for separate purchase.
Some vinyl record cleaning fluids on the market today are plain distilled water. Or worse, have a high level of alcohol which is an ineffective cleaner and can harm vinyl records. Some can leave a layer in the microgroove that reduces sound fidelity.
G2 Fluid Contains:
- Surfactants: State of the art surfactants, designed to dissolve the oils from fingerprints and effectively clean the vinyl record's delicate surface.
- Super wetting agents:A specialty chemical combined with a blending agent that reduces the fluid's viscosity so it can penetrate to the bottom of the microgroove and spread the G2 Fluid across the record evenly.
- Emulsifiers: Holds the oils, dirt, mildew and microdust particles in suspension until the microfiber fabric cleaning pad absorbs and pulls the contaminants from the record surface. The emulsifiers restore the record's natural shiny surface.
- Purified, deionized water: Deionized water is the best carrier for the active cleaning ingredients and eliminates static electric charges on the record's surface on contact.
The GrooveWasher cleaning pads feature the highest quality split microfiber and other absorbent fabrics. These fabrics are effective in removing the contaminants borne in the G2 Fluid from the record's microgroove. The velcro backed pad design allows the pad to be washed or replaced. The cleaning pads are hand made in our plant in North Kansas City, MO, USA.
Record Cleaning Instruction Booklet
Each GrooveWasher Starter Kit includes an Instruction Booklet with helpful information on record cleaning and using the GrooveWasher System.
"GrooveWasher is the best manual record cleaner on Earth. And likely Mars and Jupiter too." Nate Goyer, The Vinyl Guide Podcast
Designed and hand crafted by GrooveWasher in North Kansas City, MO, USA$32.99Record Cleaning Kit - 3 Colors AvailableBuy Now
GrooveWasher SC1 Stylus Cleaning KitHave a question about this product? Please email our audio advisor or call 1-877-929-8729 with any questions or concerns regarding your equipment purchase.
Even if you use your GrooveWasher to clean your records, room dust, lint and cat hair can accumulate on your stylus. Your stylus will "plow" out any debris that isn't removed from a record cleaning.
We sourced and tested dozens of brush styles, handle types and bristles. Straight "pencil" brushes. Artist camel hair brushes. Toothbrush styles. Mascara brushes.
We preferred a 90 degree angle. Long bristles so the brush can clean the underside of the cartridge as well as the stylus. Dense bristles to pull off gunky coatings but soft to avoid damage to the stylus or cantilever. Those are the effective cleaning features of our new stylus brush. This brush can be used dry or with a couple of drops of SC1 Fluid.
This kit includes our SC1 Stylus Fluid. It's a cousin of our G2 Fluid with a bit more organic alcohol. The stylus can become clogged with oily pressing release compound from new records and residue from other record cleaning and preservative fluids. SC1 Stylus Fluid dissolves these contaminants and the SC1 Brush removes them.
The GrooveWasher SC1 Stylus Cleaning Kit includes:
$19.99Stylus Cleaning KitBuy Now
- SC1 Stylus Brush. 4.6" handle curved to fit your hand. Soft, dense fine nylon bristles with a dome cut top.
- SC1 Stylus Fluid in a 15 ml dropper bottle with child proof cap.
- Stylus cleaning instructions.
GrooveWasher G2 Record Cleaning Fluid KitHave a question about this product? Please email our audio advisor or call 1-877-929-8729 with any questions or concerns regarding your equipment purchase.
The G2 Record Cleaning Fluid Kit includes:
- One 2 ounce bottle of G2 Fluid, with mist spray top.
- One 4 ounce bottle of G2 Fluid with spout top. Use to refill the 2 oz mist spray bottle. 900+ mist sprays in this kit.
- Label protector mask. Use to keep your record label dry when using the mist spray.
- Record Cleaning Instruction Booklet.
Designed for use with the GrooveWasher cleaning pads. But you can use G2 Fluid with your preferred absorbent brush or fabric. NOTE: Carbon fiber brushes are non-absorbent and not designed for wet cleaning. Use of G2 Fluid with a carbon fiber brush is not recommended.
RCM owners tell us they prefer G2 Fluid for the cleaning cycle.
G2 does not fix scratches or scuffs. Once the signal in the microgroove is lost, nothing will recover it.
The two ounce mist spray bottle has more than 300 fine mist sprays. With the 4 ounce refill bottle this kit provides 900+ fine mist sprays. Enough to clean both sides of more than 100 records! (YMMV)
Some vinyl cleaning fluids on the market are plain distilled water with limited cleaning action. Others have a high level of alcohol which can harm vinyl records. Some leave a layer in the microgroove that reduces sound fidelity.
High Tech G2 Fluid Contains:
- Surfactants: State of the art detergents dissolve and suspend fingerprints and other oily grime.
- Super wetting agent: A specialty chemical that reduces the G2 Fluid's surface tension to reach the bottom of the groove. When you spray G2 Fluid on a record you can see it spread down the grooves.
- Emulsifiers: Holds the oils, dirt, mildew and microdust particles in suspension. Then the microfiber fabric cleaning pad wipes and pulls the dirt-filled solution from the record surface.
- Purified, deionized water: Powerful carrier for the active cleaning ingredients. Eliminates static electric charges on the record's surface on contact.
"This is simply the best cleaning fluid available today. I highly recommend this product and this company." Dan B
G2 Record Cleaning Fluid is formulated and made by GrooveWasher in North Kansas City, MO, USA.$19.99Record Cleaning Fluid KitBuy Now
GrooveWasher Walnut Display BlockHave a question about this product? Please email our audio advisor or call 1-877-929-8729 with any questions or concerns regarding your equipment purchase.
Custom made, solid American Walnut Display Block
Custom CNC routed to fit your GrooveWasher handle and 2 oz mist spray bottle. Keep it next to your turntable to groom your records--just before each play.
Hand rubbed waterproof oil polyurethane finish.
Designed and made by GrooveWasher in North Kansas City, USA$19.99Walnut Display BlockBuy Now
GrooveWasher All Purpose Replacement Microfiber Cleaning PadHave a question about this product? Please email our audio advisor or call 1-877-929-8729 with any questions or concerns regarding your equipment purchase.
All purpose, highly absorbent, split fiber microfiber fabric, carefully selected by our R&D Team for the most effective cleaning activity. This pad has a red base. The pad has industrial velcro loop on the bottom of the base to secure to the walnut handle for record cleaning and for easy removal for pad cleaning or replacement.
Designed and hand crafted by GrooveWasher in North Kansas City, MO, USA.$11.99Replacement Cleaning PadBuy Now