Label / Make
Genre / Model
Label / Make
Genre / Model
- Please Select
- Name: A to Z
- Name: Z to A
- Price: Low to High
- Price: High to Low
Record Cleaner Accessories
GrooveWasher Record Cleaning KitHave a question about this product? Please email our audio advisor or call 1-877-929-8729 with any questions or concerns regarding your equipment purchase.
"I have been using this cleaner since it was released...the results are amazing! This is a must for any record collector and would recommend this to anyone looking for the best way to clean their vinyl records! GrooveWasher...or nothing for me!" Christopher Burns
"Hands down, the best record cleaner on the market." Levi E.
The GrooveWasher Record Cleaning Kit includes:
- Hand painted poplar wood handle in Red Hot Red or South Beach Green -OR- Solid Milled American Black Walnut handle* with hand rubbed oil polyurethane finish
- One All Purpose Cleaning Pad (Red Base)--with velcro on the base to secure the pad to the handle and allow easy removal for cleaning or replacement.
- One 2 oz bottle of G2 Fluid with mist spray applicator.
- Record label protector mask
- GrooveWasher Record Cleaning Booklet
The GrooveWasher G2 Fluid is the result of years of research and testing. The selection of ingredients was guided by the formulations of the D series fluids of the 1970s. G2 Fluid is designed for maximum cleaning effectiveness of the delicate vinyl surface and microgroove. Anti-static action on contact. Honest cleaning to release the honest sound of the recording.
G2 does not fix scratches or scuffs. Once the analog signal in the microgroove is lost, nothing will recover it.
A two ounce spray bottle has more than 300 fine mist sprays. Enough to clean both sides of 50 records! (YMMV). 2 oz-4 oz Combo Fluid Packs and 8 ounce refill bottles are available for separate purchase.
Some vinyl record cleaning fluids on the market today are plain distilled water. Or worse, have a high level of alcohol which is an ineffective cleaner and can harm vinyl records. Some can leave a layer in the microgroove that reduces sound fidelity.
G2 Fluid Contains:
- Surfactants: State of the art surfactants, designed to dissolve the oils from fingerprints and effectively clean the vinyl record's delicate surface.
- Super wetting agents:A specialty chemical combined with a blending agent that reduces the fluid's viscosity so it can penetrate to the bottom of the microgroove and spread the G2 Fluid across the record evenly.
- Emulsifiers: Holds the oils, dirt, mildew and microdust particles in suspension until the microfiber fabric cleaning pad absorbs and pulls the contaminants from the record surface. The emulsifiers restore the record's natural shiny surface.
- Purified, deionized water: Deionized water is the best carrier for the active cleaning ingredients and eliminates static electric charges on the record's surface on contact.
The GrooveWasher cleaning pads feature the highest quality split microfiber and other absorbent fabrics. These fabrics are effective in removing the contaminants borne in the G2 Fluid from the record's microgroove. The velcro backed pad design allows the pad to be washed or replaced. The cleaning pads are hand made in our plant in North Kansas City, MO, USA.
Record Cleaning Instruction Booklet
Each GrooveWasher Starter Kit includes an Instruction Booklet with helpful information on record cleaning and using the GrooveWasher System.
"GrooveWasher is the best manual record cleaner on Earth. And likely Mars and Jupiter too." Nate Goyer, The Vinyl Guide Podcast
Designed and hand crafted by GrooveWasher in North Kansas City, MO, USA$32.99Record Cleaning Kit - 3 Colors AvailableBuy Now
Elixir Of Sound Stylus CleanerThis excellent stylus cleaner contains no alcohol, and is therefore safe to use with even the most delicate of cartridge combinations. Keeping your stylus clean is a key aspect of good record playback and preservation of your valuable cartridge. If you do not keep your cartridge clean, debris and residue can actually "bake" onto your stylus because of the high-friction, high-temperature generated as your stylus navigates through the record grooves. Use the ClearAudio Elixir of Sound Diamond Cleaner, and fret no more.$30.00Elixir of Sound Stylus CleanerBuy Now
Pure Groove BrushAnti-static record cleaning brush with extremely fine microfibre bristles. Can be used to apply cleaning fluid or just to remove dust from the record surface.$25.00Pure Groove Wet Cleaning BrushBuy Now
Gruv Glide Record Cleaning Solution 4.5 OzGruv Glide Will Lower Your Noise Floor, Reduce Surface Noise and Extend Stylus Life! A Stereophile Recommended Product! Aerosol formula provides a microscopic layer of lubrication that reduces record wear and prevents static build-up. Comes in a kit with two pads. The new formulation leaves no residue, reduces surface noise and extends stylus life.
Gruv-Glide is a dry record treatment that actually enhances the fidelity of the record. Prior to its development, even the highest quality cartridge could not produce the maximum available reproduction from the phono record. Now for the first time, Gruv-Glide will allow you to hear more micro-detail while bringing out the best possible sound.
Gruv-Glide not only increases fidelity, but also reduces surface noise, removes static, and cleans the record. The treated record and cartridge stylus will last longer due to the increased tracking ability and reduced friction. One application lasts for an indefinite period of time. The kit will treat at least 200 records when used as directed, making it a very economical record care system.$39.99Gruv Glide Record Cleaning Solution - 4.5 ozBuy Now
Spin Clean Wash Fluid 32 Oz.Using the Spin-Clean system is easy. Simply mix the record cleaning solution with water in the tank, rotate the record through the solution and a pair of record brushes located on each side scrub the record clean, then remove the record, place on flat surface and wipe dry with the drying cloth, flip over and wipe dry the other side.
15 Reasons Why You Should Buy A SPIN CLEAN Record Washing System
Beyond Compare in Record Care
1. Spin Clean is the only record washing system on the market that is a bath type complete record cleaning system.
2. Spin Clean is the ultimate in record care, easy to use. Just spin the record two or three times in the Spin Clean record washing system, remove and wipe dry with the special lint-free cloth. Presto, it's clean.
3. Spin Clean leaves no residue on the record to build up and come off on your needle later.
4. Spin Clean removes the static from your record as it is cleaned.
5. Spin Clean removes fingerprints, grease, smoke, film and dirt from any size record: 45s, LPs & 78s.
6. Spin Clean is the only record washing system that has a special washer fluid that encapsulates the dirt and keeps the dirt suspended in the system instead of re-depositing it back onto the record.
7. Spin Clean record washing system comes with enough washer fluid to clean over 700 records (Spin Clean comes with enough washer fluid to fill the system 14 times. Each filling will clean up to 50 records just add 3 capfuls to water and go.)
8. Spin Clean is the most economical way to clean any record, less than a penny a record.
9. Spin Clean contains no alkalines, soap solutions or phosphates and is biodegradable.
10. Spin Clean is safe to use, easy on your hands, and it works with hard or soft water and warm or cold water.
11. Spin Clean does not leave any solutions on your record to evaporate and leave behind dirt deposits (you remove all the fluid when you dry the record).
12. Spin Clean extends the life of your records by removing dirt, thus reducing needle wear and keeping your records like new improving their sound.
13. Spin Clean was tested by a private laboratory and the results were remarkable. After Spin Clean had been used output sensitivity was substantially increased and channel separation was improved. Also, amplified record noise was reduced. (An STR 100 test record was used. Test report furnished on request).
14. Spin Clean has dual velvet brushes that gently and effectively remove dirt particles. No other system cleans both sides of the record at the same time.
15. Spin Clean uses no electric or other costly power source. For a few minutes of your time and very little money, Spin Clean will work for you. It's a sound investment to protect your investment in sound. No record collector can afford not to have the Spin Clean record washing system. It makes a perfect gift every time.
This product not available for discount$29.99Record Cleaning FluidBuy Now
1 Oz. Concentrated RCM Fluid
This 1 oz bottle makes one gallon of fluid when mixed with your own gallon of distilled water.$25.00RCM Fluid - 1 Oz. ConcentratedBuy Now
Record Time Cleaning FluidThe New & Improved Musical Surroundings Record Time LP Cleaning Fluid is an enzyme based fluid that resolves all kinds of dirt stuck in the grooves!
Developed as the most effective one-step solution for record cleaning machines, Musical Surroundings' new-enzyme based, alcohol free fluid is safe on all vinyl discs including 78s. Ideal for all record cleaning machines, especially the Clearaudio Double Matrix. Clean your entire record collection in Record Time!$40.00Record Time Cleaning FluidBuy Now
Carbon Fiber Record BrushCarefully cleans your LP with 2 rows containing over 1 million self cleaning, anti-static carbon fibre bristles.
This product is not eligible for discount.$35.00Carbon Fiber Record BrushBuy Now
Clear Contact CleanerElectrical Contact Cleaner
Cleans all electronic contact parts and improves audio as well as video quality.$40.00Clear Contact CleanerBuy Now