Spin Clean Record Washer System MKII - Clear Complete System Kit by Accessories
Spin Clean Record Washer System MKII - Clear Complete System Kit
- Why Buy?
- Industry Reviews
Special Edition Clear Spin Clean Washer MkII Record Cleaner Value Package! Limited Production Worldwide!
"...it's cheap and it really, really works...I cleaned some dirty, fingerprint-encrusted records, and when I removed them from the vat, all dirt and fingerprints were gone...not everyone wants to spend hundreds of bucks on a vacuum machine, and the Spin Clean got the job done."
- Michael Fremer, Stereophile, February 2010
The Most Talked About Record Washer in the Industry is now even better. Introducing the Spin-Clean Record Washer MKII, now featuring the following improvements:
1. New improved UV grade resin for a more rigid and fade resistant washer basin.
2. Re-designed rollers for a smoother and quieter "ride".
3. New foam and brush material to improve the deep cleaning of your records.
4. Improved formula of the washer fluid to further enhance the cleaning process.
5. New graphics for the general aesthetics of the unit.
6. New improved Drying Cloths.
The Spin-Clean System Complete Kit comes with:
Record Washer and Lid
4 ounce bottle of Record Cleaning Concentrate
32 ounce bottle of Record Cleaning Concentrate
2 pair of Washer Brushes MKII
1 pair of Washer Rollers MKII
7 washable Drying Cloths
Instructions (in the lid)
The Spin Clean® Record Washer System has been one of the best value record washers since 1975. It is an extremely cost effective alternative, to all of the higher priced, automatic vacuum cleaner type machines. It uses a proprietary cleaning fluid that does not leave any build up or film on your records. It is also one of the few systems on the market that will clean albums, 45's and 78's. With the Spin-Clean system you mix the concentrated record cleaning solution with water in the clear reservoir base (small tank), The record stands vertically in the tray (as pictured), resting on adjustable rollers, as you rotate the record manually it passes through a set of two brushes that simultaneously deep cleans it on both sides. After you wash your records, you dry them off with a lint free cotton cloth.
15 Reasons Why You Should Buy A SPIN CLEAN Record Washing System
"Beyond Compare in Record Care"
1. Spin Clean is the only record washing system on the market that is a “bath type” complete record cleaning system.
2. Spin Clean is the ultimate in record care, easy to use. Just spin the record two or three times in the Spin Clean record washing system, remove and wipe dry with the special lint-free cloth. Presto, it's clean.
3. Spin Clean leaves no residue on the record to build up and come off on your needle later.
4. Spin Clean removes the static from your record as it is cleaned.
5. Spin Clean removes fingerprints, grease, smoke, film and dirt from any size record: 45s, LPs & 78s.
6. Spin Clean is the only record washing system that has a special washer fluid that encapsulates the dirt and keeps the dirt suspended in the system instead of re-depositing it back onto the record.
7. Spin Clean record washing system comes with enough washer fluid to clean over 700 records (Spin Clean comes with enough washer fluid to fill the system 14 times. Each filling will clean up to 50 records just add 3 capfuls to water and go.)
8. Spin Clean is the most economical way to clean any record, less than a penny a record.
9. Spin Clean contains no alkalines, soap solutions or phosphates and is biodegradable.
10. Spin Clean is safe to use, easy on your hands, and it works with hard or soft water and warm or cold water.
11. Spin Clean does not leave any solutions on your record to evaporate and leave behind dirt deposits (you remove all the fluid when you dry the record).
12. Spin Clean extends the life of your records by removing dirt, thus reducing needle wear and keeping your records “like new” improving their sound.
13. Spin Clean was tested by a private laboratory and the results were remarkable. After Spin Clean had been used output sensitivity was substantially increased and channel separation was improved. Also, amplified record noise was reduced. (An STR 100 test record was used. Test report furnished on request).
14. Spin Clean has dual velvet brushes that gently and effectively remove dirt particles. No other system cleans both sides of the record at the same time.
15. Spin Clean uses no electric or other costly power source. For a few minutes of your time and very little money, Spin Clean will work for you. It's a sound investment to protect your investment in sound. No record collector can afford not to have the Spin Clean record washing system. It makes a perfect gift everytime.
"Sublimely easy, there's nothing to plug in...Does it work? Does it ever!"
- Neil Gader, theabsolutesound.com and avguide.com, January 29, 2010
"...To me, the most important part of the system is the Spin-Clean Washer fluid, which has already become my favorite solution for cleaning vinyl...The unit is bright yellow for a reason: it allows one to see the amount of crud that has been removed from the grooves, as the dirt will rest at the bottom of the Spin-Clean unit...The Spin-Clean system works exactly as advertised. There was no denying it...the Spin-Clean Record Washer system is the best $60 one can spend to care for their LPs and enrich their listening environment...an insane value. It gets my heartiest recommendation." - Nels Ferre, Enjoy the Music.com, January 2010
To read the complete review, visit:
Enjoy The Music
Vinyl records are able to capture the purest quality of recorded music in
true form. This is possible because the initial recording is captured on an
analog source (usually tape) for the ultimate in High Fidelity sound, it is
then pressed onto virgin vinyl. Analog recordings capture the bottom end
(or bass) while adding sweetness to the high end (or treble) better than any
digital recording ever could. Analog systems are still commonly used before
they are digitally transferred to CD. This means that the sound then is
altered in the transfer process when CD's are produced. The word fidelity
means accuracy and faithfulness. High Fidelity sound is faithful to the
original sound made by the artist, capturing maximum accuracy of what was
intended for the listener to hear. Vinyl records capture those sounds for
the ultimate High Fidelity listening experience!
180/200 GRAM Vinyl LP
These vinyl records are produced with 180 or 200 grams of high definition premium grade virgin vinyl. This is a higher quality audiophile pressing than the typical vinyl record of 100-120 grams. These limited edition LP's are manufactured with the hi-fi enthusiast in mind. A 180 or 200 gram LP is sometimes also referred to as an audiophile pressing, there is a higher bass response and an even warmer High Fidelity sound. 180 or 200 grams LP's are typically manufactured in limited amounts and are considered collectables, commanding a higher price.
Typically, a vinyl reissue is a repressing of an original LP, usually extracted from the recording's master-tapes. In some cases, reissues are remastered to lower surface noise and improve overall sonics. Reissues help preserve the music of an original recording, especially when original LPs become unavailable or can no longer be found. Reissues can be pressed on a variety of thickness from 150 gram to 200 gram and offer a great opportunity for records collectors to own many classic recordings.