Nuggets: Orginal Artyfacts From The First Psychedelic Era 1965-1968 (Awaiting Repress) - Vinyl Record
- Product Code:
- 180 Gram Audiophile Virgin Vinyl LP - 2 LPs Sealed
- Track Listing
First released in 1972 on Elektra Records, the compilation is among the only ‘various artists' titles to consistently wind up on published lists of ‘all-time top albums'. Nuggets spawned more than 200 like-minded collections under such titles as Pebbles and Back From The Grave, and is a consistent compilation favourite and has carved out a genre of its own.
In order to celebrate the 40th anniversary of the first ever Nuggets compilation this year, Rhino is releasing the ‘Original Artyfacts From The First Psychedelic Era: 1965-1968'!
1. The Electric Prunes – I Had Too Much To Dream (Last Night)
2. The Standells – Dirty Water
3. The Strangeloves – Night Time
4. The Knickerbockers – Lies
5. The Vagrants – Respect
6. Mouse – A Public Execution
7. The Blues Project – No Time Like The Right Time
8. The Shadows Of Knight – Oh Yeah
9. The Seeds – Pushin' Too Hard
10. The Barbarians – Moulty
11. The Remains – Don't Look Back
12. The Magicians – Invitation To Cry
13. The Castaways – Liar, Liar
14. The Thirteenth Floor Elevators – You're Gonna Miss Me
1. Count Five – Psychotic Reaction
2. The Leaves – Hey Joe
3. Michael And The Messengers – Just Like Romeo And Juliet
4. The Cryan Shames – Sugar And Spice
5. The Amboy Dukes – Baby Please Don't Go
6. The Blues Magoos – Tobacco Road
7. Chocolate Watch Band – Let's Talk About Girls
8. The Mojo Men – Sit Down I Think I Love You
9. The Third Rail – Run Run Run
10. Sagittarius – My World Fell Down
11. Nazz – Open My Eyes
12. The Premiers – Farmer John
13. The Magic Mushrooms – It's-A-Happening
There are no reviews for this product.
Vinyl records are able to capture the purest quality of recorded music in true form. This is possible because the initial recording is captured on an analog source (usually tape) for the ultimate in High Fidelity sound, it is then pressed onto virgin vinyl. Analog recordings capture the bottom end (or bass) while adding sweetness to the high end (or treble) better than any digital recording ever could. Analog systems are still commonly used before they are digitally transferred to CD. This means that the sound then is altered in the transfer process when CD's are produced. The word fidelity means accuracy and faithfulness. High Fidelity sound is faithful to the original sound made by the artist, capturing maximum accuracy of what was intended for the listener to hear. Vinyl records capture those sounds for the ultimate High Fidelity listening experience!
180/200 GRAM Vinyl LP
These vinyl records are produced with 180 or 200 grams of high definition premium grade virgin vinyl. This is a higher quality audiophile pressing than the typical vinyl record of 100-120 grams. These limited edition LP's are manufactured with the hi-fi enthusiast in mind. A 180 or 200 gram LP is sometimes also referred to as an audiophile pressing, there is a higher bass response and an even warmer High Fidelity sound. 180 or 200 grams LP's are typically manufactured in limited amounts and are considered collectables, commanding a higher price.
Typically, a vinyl reissue is a repressing of an original LP, usually extracted from the recording's master-tapes. In some cases, reissues are remastered to lower surface noise and improve overall sonics. Reissues help preserve the music of an original recording, especially when original LPs become unavailable or can no longer be found. Reissues can be pressed on a variety of thickness from 150 gram to 200 gram and offer a great opportunity for records collectors to own many classic recordings.
Customers who bought Nuggets: Orginal Artyfacts From The First Psychedelic Era 1965-1968 (Awaiting Repress), also bought:
There are no reviews for this product.