Angels And One-Armed Jugglers - Vinyl Record
by Chris Barron
- Product Code:
- Colored Vinyl LP - Sealed
- Track Listing
- Exclusive Magazine – (Barron is)…”A powerful story teller, at once hilarious and thought provoking…”
- Glide –“...Expressive and visionary in its wide scope.”
- Guitar World – “…Powerful and poignant.”
- Illinois Entertainer -- “Barron shows his fighting spirit through every musical mood on Angels and One Armed Jugglers... like hearing music on vinyl versus a harsh old early recording on CD.”
- Ink 19 – “Angels and One Armed Jugglers finds Barron exploring a sound more similar to the Band than what he did with the Spin Doctors.”
- Innocent Words –“ Wiping away all preconceived notions and prejudice, Barron’s brilliance comes out.”
- Jambands –“From comments spiritual and secular... aching cries of love... are undressed in beautifully bare arrangements; carnival tuba, stand-up bass, and last-call piano... guided by Barron’s voice, direct and pure.”
- Muen Magazine – “Simply put, the…solo slab from Spin Doctors frontman, Chris Barron, is an organic-sounding delight – a fabulous showcase for compelling storytelling and world-class songwriting.”
- No Depression – “Chris is a visionary songwriter... not your standard fare... The world is an unfair place and he offers consolation with a twist of humor... it's been my most played record this week”
- Pop Dose -- ..”Thoughtful and melodic...”
- Rage Monthly –“Reminiscent of Tom Petty or Neil Young.”
- The Daily Country – “The eclectic, yet cohesive, eleven song set dynamically blends genres while eschewing typical lyrical themes, relaying stories that are personal, accessible, and ear-grabbing.”
2. April and May
3. Darken My Door
4. Gonna (Need Someone)
5. In a Cold Kind of Way
6. Raining Again
7. Saving Grace
8. Still a Beautiful World
9. The World Accordion to Garp
10. Till the Cows Come Home
11. Too Young to Fade
There are no reviews for this product.
Vinyl records are able to capture the purest quality of recorded music in true form. This is possible because the initial recording is captured on an analog source (usually tape) for the ultimate in High Fidelity sound, it is then pressed onto virgin vinyl. Analog recordings capture the bottom end (or bass) while adding sweetness to the high end (or treble) better than any digital recording ever could. Analog systems are still commonly used before they are digitally transferred to CD. This means that the sound then is altered in the transfer process when CD's are produced. The word fidelity means accuracy and faithfulness. High Fidelity sound is faithful to the original sound made by the artist, capturing maximum accuracy of what was intended for the listener to hear. Vinyl records capture those sounds for the ultimate High Fidelity listening experience!
180/200 GRAM Vinyl LP
These vinyl records are produced with 180 or 200 grams of high definition premium grade virgin vinyl. This is a higher quality audiophile pressing than the typical vinyl record of 100-120 grams. These limited edition LP's are manufactured with the hi-fi enthusiast in mind. A 180 or 200 gram LP is sometimes also referred to as an audiophile pressing, there is a higher bass response and an even warmer High Fidelity sound. 180 or 200 grams LP's are typically manufactured in limited amounts and are considered collectibles, commanding a higher price.
Typically, a vinyl reissue is a repressing of an original LP, usually extracted from the recording's master-tapes. In some cases, reissues are remastered to lower surface noise and improve overall sonics. Reissues help preserve the music of an original recording, especially when original LPs become unavailable or can no longer be found. Reissues can be pressed on a variety of thickness from 150 gram to 200 gram and offer a great opportunity for records collectors to own many classic recordings.
Customers who bought Angels And One-Armed Jugglers, also bought:
There are no reviews for this product.