Label / Make
Genre / Model
- Please Select
- Name: A to Z
- Name: Z to A
- Price: Low to High
- Price: High to Low
Classical Vinyl Records
Kaufmann - Wagner. . . should be in every Wagnerite's collection. Jonas Kaufmann is a Wagner tenor who need fear no comparison with anyone, however far back you go. His tone is beautiful, his command of line and dynamics impeccable, and his familiarity with Wagner's idiom unimpeachable . . . Kaufmann's artistry and the beautiful playing of the Deutsche Oper Berlin Orchestra under Donald Runnicles makes this a must-buy.-David Mellor, Daily Mail (London)
Presented with original artwork and pressed on 180-gram heavyweight vinyl at Optimal.1. Ein Schwert Verhieß Mir Der Vater Die Walküre / Erster Aufzug
2. Daß Der Mein Vater Nicht Ist...Du Holdes Voglein! Siegfried / Zweiter Aufzug
3. Allmächt'ger Vater, Blick Herab Rienzi / Act 5
4. Inbrunst Im Herzen Tannhäuser / Act 3
5. Am Stillen Herd Die Meistersinger Von Nürnberg / Act 1
6. In Fernem Land, Unnahbar Euren Schritten Lohengrin / Act 3
7. Wesendonck Lieder, Wwv 91
$22.99180 Gram Audiophile Virgin Vinyl LP - SealedBuy Now
Dolce VitaJonas Kaufmann is the undisputed tenor king of the world and has proven beyond doubt that he is today’s finest interpreter of Italian operatic repertoire. On his new album, Dolce Vita, Kaufmann pays tribute to the land and culture that nurtured his love of music and has produced winning melodies for the tenor voice like no other. Kaufmann may not have been born in Italy, but he is an “adopted son” and brings an authentic Italian spirit and understanding to the music – with his own inimitable flair. Since his many childhood holidays in Italy, immersed in its history and southern temperament, Kaufmann feels very much at home in his adopted culture – almost everything he brings to the opera stage stems from his passion and understanding of this Mediterranean land and its music. Dolce Vita is much broader than a Neapolitan album featuring a selection of songs drawn from Italian, Neapolitan and pop songs. The album includes the well-known classics “Torna a Surriento,” “Volare,” “Core ‘ngrato,” “Non ti scordar de me,” “Caruso” and many more.LP 1
3. Parla Più Piano
5. Un Amore Così Grande
6. Il Canto
7. Voglio Vivere Così
8. Catari', Catari' (Core 'Ngrato)
9. Ti Voglio Tanto Bene
10. Non Ti Scordar Di Me
1. Fenesta Ca' Lucive
2. Musica Proibita
3. Parlami D'amore Mariù
4. Torna A Surriento
6. Rondine Al Nido
7. Con Te Partirò
8. Il Libro Dell' Amore
$29.99180 Gram Audiophile Virgin Vinyl LP - 2 LPs SealedBuy Now
Nessun Dorma - The Puccini AlbumAfter years of singing Giacomo Puccini’s heroes on stage to vast critical and audience acclaim, “the world’s greatest tenor”(The Daily Telegraph), Jonas Kaufmann, finally records an album entirely devoted to the world’s most-loved opera composer. The new album, Nessun dorma is a selection of Puccini’s stupendous tenor arias drawn from his greatest opera’s including Tosca, Manon Lescaut, La Bohème, Madame Butterfly and La fanciulla del West. Spanning the breadth of Puccini’s output from the early operas Le Villi and Edgar, the album culminates in the mighty aria “Nessun dorma” from his final opera Turandot. Jonas Kaufmann is joined on this album by Maestro Antonio Pappano, the Orchestra dell’Accademia Nazionale di Santa Cecilia and soprano Kristine Opolais. Nessun Dorma – The Puccini Album is also available on 180-gram vinyl and on CD as a Deluxe Edition with a bonus DVD that includes an EPK plus excerpts from upcoming DVD releases Manon Lescaut and La Fanciulla del West.
Munich-born singer, Jonas Kaufmann, is without a doubt at the absolute top echelon of the operatic world. He is in extreme demand with the world’s most influential conductors, selling out opera houses and concert venues months in advance wherever he performs. In 2011, he received the Opera News Award in New York and was made a Chevalier de l’Ordre des Arts et des Lettres in France. He has been awarded “Singer of the Year” by many prestigious journals including ECHO Klassic and Musical America. Kaufmann is also an internationally sought-after concert and lieder singer. In October of 2011 he performed the first solo recital to be given at the Metropolitan Opera since Luciano Pavarotti in 1994LP1
1. Manon Lescaut, Atto I: "Donna non vidi mai"
2. Manon Lescaut, Atto II: "Oh, sarò la più bella!... Tu, tu, amore? Tu?"
3. Manon Lescaut, Atto II: "Ah! Manon mi tradisce"
4. Manon Lescaut, Atto III:"Presto! In fila!... Non v'avvicinate! No, pazzo son!"
5. Le Villi, Atto II: "Ei giunge!... Torna ai felici dì"
6. Edgar, Atto II: "Orgia, chimera dall'occhio vitreo"
7. La Bohème Atto I: "O soave fanciulla"
1. Tosca, Atto I: "Recondita armonia"
2. Madama Butterfly, Atto III: "Addio, fiorito asil"
3. La Fanciulla del West, Atto II: "Una parola sola!... Or son sei mesi"
4. La Fanciulla del West, Atto III: "Risparmiate lo scherno... Ch'ella mi creda libero"
5. La Rondine, Atto I: "Parigi! È la città dei desideri"
6. Il Tabarro: "Hai ben ragione"
7. Gianni Schicchi: "Avete torto!... Firenze e come un albero fiorito"
8. Turandot, Atto I: "Non piangere, Liù!"
9. Turandot, Atto III: "Nessun dorma"
$29.99Vinyl LP - 2 LPs SealedBuy Now