Label / Make
Genre / Model
Label / Make
Genre / Model
- Please Select
- Name: A to Z
- Name: Z to A
- Price: Low to High
- Price: High to Low
Classical Vinyl Records
Beethoven: Symphony No.6 In F, Op.68 - "Pastoral"Recorded Live At Musikverein, Vienna In 1978 With The Wiener Philharmoniker
The Vienna Philharmonic Orchestra, conducted by Leonard Bernstein, plays the Symphony No. 6 in F major, Op. 68 "Pastoral" by Ludwig van Beethoven (1770-1827). Recorded live at the Vienna Musikvereinssaal.1. Erwachen heiterer Empfindungen bei der Ankunft auf dem Lande: Allegro ma non troppo
2. Szene am Bach: (Andante molto mosso)
3. Lustiges Zusammensein der Landleute (Allegro)
4. Gewitter, Sturm (Allegro)
5. Hirtengesang. Frohe und dankbare Gefühle nach dem Sturm: Allegretto
$24.99Vinyl LP - SealedBuy Now
The Pianist SoundtrackFirst Pressing Of 1500 Numbered Copies On Red Vinyl, Black Vinyl Thereafter
180-Gram Audiophile Vinyl
PVC Protective Sleeve
Includes 4-Page Booklet
15th Anniversary Edition
OST Of The Multiple Award-Winning 2002 Roman Polanski Movie
Compositions By Chopin & Kilar
First Time On Vinyl!
The Pianist is a 2002 biographical drama film, directed by Roman Polanski. It is based on the autobiographical book The Pianist, a World War II memoir by the Polish-Jewish pianist and composer Władysław Szpilman. The film was a co-production between France, the United Kingdom, Germany, and Poland.
The Pianist met with significant critical praise and received multiple awards and nominations. It was awarded the Palme d'Or at the 2002 Cannes Film Festival. At the 75th Academy Awards, The Pianist won Oscars for Best Director (Roman Polanski), Best Adapted Screenplay (Ronald Harwood), and Best Actor (Adrien Brody), and was also nominated for four other awards, including the Academy Award for Best Picture. It also won the BAFTA Award for Best Film and BAFTA Award for Best Direction in 2003 and seven French Césars including Best Picture, Best Director, and Best Actor for Brody.
The Pianist soundtrack's consists of 11 tracks, eight are Chopin compositions played by Polish pianist Janusz Olejniczak, one is an orchestral composition (from the film) written by Polish composer Wojciech Kilar and played by the Warsaw Philharmonic National Orchestra of Poland, and the collection concludes with a rare, remastered performance of Chopin's Mazurka Op. 17, No.4 by Wladyslaw Szpilman himself, recorded in Warsaw in 1948.
In 2003, the music won the César Award for Best Music Written for a Film and was also nominated for the BAFTA Award for Best Film Music.
The Pianist is now finally available on vinyl for the first time! As a 15th anniversary edition, the first pressing of 1,500 copies is pressed on red vinyl.LP 1
1. Nocturne In C-Sharp Minor, B. 49
2. Nocturne In E Minor, Op. 72, No. 1
3. Nocturne In C Minor, Op. 48, No. 1
4. Ballade No. 2 In F Major, Op. 38
5. Ballade No. 1 In G Minor, Op. 23
1. Waltz In A Minor, Op. 34, No. 2
2. Prélude In E Minor, Op. 28, No. 4
Grande Polonaise For Piano And Orchestra
(Preceded By An Andante Spianato), Op. 22
3. Andante Spianato In G Major. Tranquillo
4. Grande Polonaise In E-Flat Major. Molto Allegro
5. Moving To The Ghetto Oct. 31, 1940
6. Mazurka In A Minor, Op. 17, No. 4
$39.99180 Gram Audiophile Virgin Vinyl LP - 2 LPs SealedBuy Now
Dracula SoundtrackOfficial Release Date 10/31/2016
Limited To 2000 Copies
First Time On Vinyl
Orange Mountain is pleased to announce for the first time on vinyl Philip Glass's 1998 score to the 1931 film DRACULA starring Bela Lugosi. For his new score, Philip Glass tapped the all-star Kronos Quartet and wrote specifically for them. In the late-1990s Universal Pictures approached composer Philip Glass to compose a new score for one of its classic monster movies. Glass chose to compose a score for Tod Browning's 1931 Dracula because it never had an original score. He composed the work for string quartet to evoke an ancient sound and now almost 20 years later Glass and Kronos continue to perform the music live to film around the world. In the end Glass's music gave the film new life, perhaps adding something that had been missing before there was music: structure and pacing and above all a new sense of mystery and soul.
DRACULA album was originally available on Nonesuch in the late-1990s.
This is the first time DRACULA is available on vinyl.
Music by Philip Glass and Kronos Quartet:
David Harrington, violin
John Sherba, violin
Hank Dutt, viola
Joan Jeanrenaud, cello
Double LP, 180 gram black vinyl
Mastered by Michael Riesman
Manufactured by: United Record PressingLP 1
2. Journey to the Inn
3. The Inn
4. The Crypt
5. Carriage without a Driver
6. The Castle
7. The Drawing Room
8. ''Excellent, Mr Renfield''
9. The Three Consorts of Dracula
10. The Storm
11. Horrible Tragedy
12. London Fog
13. In the Theatre
14. Lucy's Bitten
15. Seward Sanatorium
1. In His Cell
2. When the Dream Comes
3. Dracula Enters
4. Or a Wolf
5. Women in White
6. Renfield in the Drawing Room
7. Dr. Van Helsing and Dracula
8. Mina on the Terrace
9. Mina's Bedroom/The Abbey
10. The End of Dracula$40.99180 Gram Audiophile Virgin Vinyl LP - 2 LPs SealedBuy Now
Amadeus SoundtrackDeluxe 180 Gram Vinyl Box Set
Includes Poster & Illustrated Bootlet
Includes Liner Notes
Fantasy Records presents the GRAMMY® Award-winning score to the 1984 hit film, Amadeus, in a highly collectable, deluxe vinyl box set. This edition marks the first time that the entire score is available on vinyl in one package. This special box set features the 3-LP, 180-gram vinyl album, a poster and an illustrated booklet, complete with original liner notes, detailed information on each track, a full story line, as well as new liner notes by original conductor Sir Neville Marriner.LP 1
1. W.A. Mozart: Symphony No. 25 in G Minor, K. 183; 1st Movement
2. Giovanni Battista Pergolesi:Stabat Mater; Quando Corpus Morietur and Amen
3. Early 18th Century Gypsy Music: Bubák and Hungaricus
4. W.A. Mozart: Serenade for Winds, K. 361; 3rd Movement
5. W.A. Mozart: Die Entführung aus dem Serail (The Abduction from the Seraglio, K. 384); Turkish Finale
6. W.A. Mozart: Symphony No. 29 in A, K. 201; 1st Movement
7. W.A. Mozart: Concerto for Two Pianos, K. 365; 3rd Movement
8. W.A. Mozart: Mass in C Minor, K. 427; Kyrie
9. W.A. Mozart: Symphonie Concertante, K. 364; 1st Movement
1. W.A. Mozart: Piano Concerto in E Flat, K. 482; 3rd Movement
2. W.A. Mozart: Le Nozze di Figaro (The Marriage of Figaro, K. 492); Act III, Ecco la Marcia.
3. W.A. Mozart: Le Nozze di Figaro (The Marriage of Figaro, K. 492); Act IV, Ah Tutti Contenti
4. W.A. Mozart: Don Giovanni, K. 527; Act II,Commendatore scene
5. W.A. Mozart: Zaide; Aria, Ruhe Sanft
6. W.A. Mozart: Requiem, K. 626. Introitus (Eternal Rest Give to Them, O Lord)
7. Dies Irae (Day of Wrath)
8. Rex Tremendae Majestatis (Awe-Inspiring King)
9. Confutatis (When those Cursed Enter Flames)
10. Lacrimosa (Mournful Day)
11. W.A. Mozart: Piano Concerto in D Minor, K. 466; 2nd Movement
1. W.A. Mozart: Die Zauberflöte (The Magic Flute, K. 620); Overture
2. W.A. Mozart: Die Zauberflöte (The Magic Flute, K. 620); Aria (No. 14), ""Queen of the Night"" (Der Hölle Rache Kocht)
3. W.A. Mozart: Masonic Funeral Music, K. 477
4. W.A. Mozart: Piano Concerto in D Minor, K. 466; 1st Movement
5. Antonio Salieri: Axur, Finale
6. W.A. Mozart: Eine Kleine Nachtmusik (Seranade), K. 525; 1st Movement
7. W.A. Mozart: Concerto for Flute and Harp, K. 299; 2nd Movement
8. W.A. Mozart: Six German Dances (Nos. 1–3), K. 509
9. Giuseppe Giordani: Caro Mio Ben
10. W.A. Mozart: Die Entführung aus dem Serail (The Abduction from the Seraglio, K. 384) Chorus of the Janissaries (Arr.) / Ich Möchte Wohl (Ein Deutsches Kriegslied, K. 539) (Arr.)
$99.99180 Gram Audiophile Virgin Vinyl LP Box Set - 3 LPs SealedBuy Now
The Chopin ProjectComing off the success of his debut Mercury Classics album For Now I Am Winter, Ólafur Arnalds sheds new, fresh light on the music of Chopin. Played by renowned DG pianist Alice Sara Ott and recorded by Ólafur in his boundary - pushing ambient style with re-compositions for strings and piano, the Romantic composer’s pieces are reimagined for a unique listening experience.1. Verses
2. Piano Sonata No. 3 Largo
3. Nocturne in C Sharp Minor (ft. Mari Samuelsen)
5. Nocturne in G Minor
6. Eyes Shut, Nocturne In C Minor
7. Written In Stone
8. Letters of a Traveller
9. Prelude in D Flat Major (Raindrop)
$25.99Vinyl LP - SealedBuy Now
Sunset Boulevard: The Music of Franz Waxman (Pre-Order)Mastered by Bernie Grundman from the Original Analog Master Tapes & Pressed at RTI!
Numbered Deluxe Laminated Gatefold Jackets!
Only 2500 Numbered Limited Edition Copies Worldwide!
Sunset Boulevard is Franz Waxman’s 1950 Academy Award-winning masterpiece. During his career, Waxman received 12 Oscar nominations, winning in consecutive years for Sunset Boulevard and A Place in the Sun.
Sunset Boulevard, the 1950 Billy Wilder film, was scored by Franz Waxman. His theme for Norma Desmond was based on tango music, inspired by her having danced the tango with Rudolph Valentino. This style was contrasted with Joe Gillis's bebop theme. Waxman also used distorted arrangements of popular film-music styles from the 1920s and 1930s to suggest Norma Desmond's state of mind.
The American Film Institute ranked Waxman's score for Sunset Boulevard #16 on their list of the greatest film scores.
Charles Gerhard conducts the London Symphony Orchestra. Recorded by the legendary Kenneth Wilkinson at Kingsway Hall in London.
A series of original orchestral film scores by various greats from the Golden Age of orchestral soundtracks - Bernstein, Herrmann, Tiomkin, Waxman, etc. These may well be the best sounding recordings of orchestral music ever made. Stupendous bass, soundstage, dynamics, low level detail and imaging.
Newly remastered by Bernie Grundman on his completely upgraded all analogue mastering system and reissued on audiophile 45rpm LP for the first time!
Numbered Deluxe Laminated Double Gatefold Jackets
Only 2500 Numbered Limited Edition Copies Worldwide!
Audiophile 180g, 45rpm Vinyl Double LP
Pressed at RTI
Mastered by Bernie Grundman from the Original Analog Master Tapes!
London Symphony Orchestra
Charles Gerhardt, conductor
This title is not eligible for discount.$54.99180 Gram Audiophile Virgin Vinyl LP 45 RPM - 2 LPs SealedPRE-ORDER Buy Now
Star Wars Trilogy Soundtrack (Out Of Stock)The Star Wars Trilogy is one of the best selling albums ever released by Varese, selling close to Gold since its 1983 release and selling almost 250K albums in the soundscan era. Officially endorsed by Lucasfilm and composer John Williams, the outer packaging contains actual stills from each of the three original Star Wars films and an endorsement letter from John Williams that consumers can read on the back of the album.1. Fox Fanfare (Composed by Alfred Newman)
2. Main Title
3. Princess Leia's Theme
4. Here They Come
The Empire Strikes Back:
5. The Asteroid Field
6. Yoda's Theme
7. The Imperial March
Return Of The Jedi:
8. Parade Of The Ewoks
9. Luke And Leia
10. Fight With Tie Fighters
11. Jabba The Hutt
12. Darth Vader's Death
13. The Forest Battle
$19.99Vinyl LP - SealedTemporarily out of stock