Free shipping on domestic orders will be sent in the form of USPS Media Mail.
Any domestic order within the continental USA containing audio hardware will automatically be upgraded to ship via UPS Ground, free of charge, unless an expedited service has already been selected.
USPS Media Mail
This shipping method is a service provided by USPS that may take up to 14 postal days to deliver, although average delivery period is 2-8 days.
On any domestic order within the continental USA containing audio equipment, we will expedite your free shipping method to UPS Ground. This service will deliver within 1-6 business days; Monday through Friday only. No UPS delivery is available on Saturday or Sunday.
This musical project documents an ambitious undertaking by producer and composer Arnalds and a cast of collaborators. Weekly for seven weeks, Arnalds recorded each piece in a unique location in Iceland with local musicians including a music teacher, a brass band, a choir, and the singer Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir, from Of Monsters and Men.
This is the vinyl releaser of Milos's most recent album. After delighting audiences with the core-classical heritagen of the guitar, award-winning guitarist Milos Karadaglic makes a thrilling departure performing new arrangements of songs by The Beatles. He collaborates with celebrated artists including Tori Amos, Gregory Porter, Anoushka Shankar, Sergio Assad and Steven Isserlis. Songs include Blackbird, Come Together, While My Guitar Gently Weeps, Eleanor Rigby, Fool on the Hill and many others.
2. Come Together
3. The Fool On The Hill
4. And I Love Her
5. While My Guitar Gently Weeps
6. Let It Be
7. Eleanor Rigby
10. She's Leaving Home
12. Here, There & Everywhere
13. Here Comes The Sun
14. All My Loving
15. Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds
Brooklyn Rider is a Brooklyn, NY based string quartet whose members include violinists Johnny Gandelsman and Colin Jacobsen, violist Nicholas Cords and cellist Eric Jacobsen. They are mainly known for playing unusual and contemporary repertoire, and for collaborating with musicians from outside the classical music sphere.
1. Rubin Kodheli (b. 1977): Necessary Henry! (2012)
2. Dana Lyn (b. 1974): Maintenance Music (2012)
3. Padma Newsome (b. 1961): Simpson’s Gap (2012)
4. Daniel Cords (b. 1975): The Haring Escape (2012)
5. Aoife O'Donovan (b. 1982): Show Me (2014)
6. Vijay Iyer (b. 1971): Dig The Say (2012)
7. Greg Saunier (b. 1969): Quartet, Parts One & Two (2012)
8. Ethan Iverson (b. 1973): Morris Dance (2012)
9. Colin Jacobsen (b. 1978): Exit (2014)
10. Gonzalo Grau (b. 1972): Five-Legged Cat (2014)
11. Christina Courtin (b. 1984): tralala (2012)
12. Glenn Kotche (b. 1970): Ping Pong Fumble Thaw (2014)
13. Bill Frisell (b. 1951): John Steinbeck (2012)
Coming off the success of his debut Mercury Classics album For Now I Am Winter, Ólafur Arnalds sheds new, fresh light on the music of Chopin. Played by renowned DG pianist Alice Sara Ott and recorded by Ólafur in his boundary - pushing ambient style with re-compositions for strings and piano, the Romantic composer’s pieces are reimagined for a unique listening experience.
2. Piano Sonata No. 3 Largo
3. Nocturne in C Sharp Minor (ft. Mari Samuelsen)
5. Nocturne in G Minor
6. Eyes Shut, Nocturne In C Minor
7. Written In Stone
8. Letters of a Traveller
9. Prelude in D Flat Major (Raindrop)
Cannot be combined with any other offers
Cannot be applied to previous orders
"On Sale", Bends, and titles marked "This title is not eligible for discount" excluded.
Some audio equipment not eligible for discount, please call for details (1-877-929-8729)