The Book Of Souls: Live Chapter - Vinyl Record
by Iron Maiden
- Product Code:
- 180 Gram Audiophile Virgin Vinyl LP - 3 LPs Sealed
- Track Listing
The Book Of Souls World Tour began its two-year, round-the-world odyssey in February 2016 in Florida. The band played 117 shows to well over 2 million fans in 36 countries, across six of the seven continents traveling well over 100,000 miles.
The Book Of Souls was Maiden’s first ever double studio album and their most successful chart-wise to date, debuting at the No.1 spot in over 40 countries around the world and No.4 in the U.S.A.
1. If Eternity Should Fail (Live at Qudos Bank Arena, Sydney, Australia - Friday 6th May 2016)
2. Speed of Light (Live at Grandwest Arena, Cape Town, South Africa - Wednesday 18th May 2016)
3. Wrathchild (Live at 3 Arena, Dublin, Ireland - Saturday 6th May 2017)
4. Children of the Damned (Live at Bell Center, Montreal, Canada - Friday 1st April 2016)
5. Death or Glory (Live at Wroclaw Stadium, Wroclaw, Poland - Sunday 3rd July 2016)
6. The Red and the Black (Live at Ryogoku Kokugikan, Tokyo, Japan - Thursday 21st April 2016)
1. The Trooper (Live at Estadio Jorge Magico Gonzalez, San Salvador, El Salvador - Sunday 6th March 201
2. Powerslave (Live at Plaza Dell'Unita D'Italia, Trieste, Italy - Tuesday 26th July 2016)
3. The Great Unknown (Live at MRA Arena, Newcastle, England - Sunday 14th May 2017)
4. The Book of Souls (Live at Download Festival, Donington, England - Sunday 12th June 2016)
1. Fear of the Dark (Live at Arena Castelao, Fortaleza, Brazil - Thursday 24th March 2016)
2. Iron Maiden (Live at Estadio Velez Sarsfield, Buenos Aires, Argentina - Tuesday 15th March 2016)
3. The Number of the Beast (Live at Open Air Festival, Wacken, Germany - Thursday 4th August 2016)
4. Blood Brothers (Live at Download Festival, Donington, England - Sunday 12th June 2016)
5. Wasted Years (Live at HSBC Arena, Rio De Janeiro, Brazil - Thursday 17th March 2016)
There are no reviews for this product.
Vinyl records are able to capture the purest quality of recorded music in true form. This is possible because the initial recording is captured on an analog source (usually tape) for the ultimate in High Fidelity sound, it is then pressed onto virgin vinyl. Analog recordings capture the bottom end (or bass) while adding sweetness to the high end (or treble) better than any digital recording ever could. Analog systems are still commonly used before they are digitally transferred to CD. This means that the sound then is altered in the transfer process when CD's are produced. The word fidelity means accuracy and faithfulness. High Fidelity sound is faithful to the original sound made by the artist, capturing maximum accuracy of what was intended for the listener to hear. Vinyl records capture those sounds for the ultimate High Fidelity listening experience!
180/200 GRAM Vinyl LP
These vinyl records are produced with 180 or 200 grams of high definition premium grade virgin vinyl. This is a higher quality audiophile pressing than the typical vinyl record of 100-120 grams. These limited edition LP's are manufactured with the hi-fi enthusiast in mind. A 180 or 200 gram LP is sometimes also referred to as an audiophile pressing, there is a higher bass response and an even warmer High Fidelity sound. 180 or 200 grams LP's are typically manufactured in limited amounts and are considered collectibles, commanding a higher price.
Typically, a vinyl reissue is a repressing of an original LP, usually extracted from the recording's master-tapes. In some cases, reissues are remastered to lower surface noise and improve overall sonics. Reissues help preserve the music of an original recording, especially when original LPs become unavailable or can no longer be found. Reissues can be pressed on a variety of thickness from 150 gram to 200 gram and offer a great opportunity for records collectors to own many classic recordings.
Customers who bought The Book Of Souls: Live Chapter, also bought:
There are no reviews for this product.