Label / Make
Genre / Model
- Please Select
- Name: A to Z
- Name: Z to A
- Price: Low to High
- Price: High to Low
Pro-Ject VC-S Record Cleaning Machine
Have a question about this product? Please email our audio advisor or call 1-877-929-8729 with any questions or concerns regarding your equipment purchase.
Extremely capable wet cleaning machine that removes dirt and dust from your valuable records
VC-S is a radical new development. There are features which are new for record cleaning machines in this price range:
$499.00Pro-Ject Record Cleaning MachineBuy Now
- It is super powerful and cleans a record in 1 max 2 rotations (best is 1 turn forward, 1 turn backward)
- It turns the record superfast within 2 seconds per rotation, which is about 3 times faster than usual cleaning machines do. The result is a much faster cleaning of records as well as much cleaner and 100% dry records with NO residual humidity!
- A new type of clamp seales the record label from cleaning fluid and avoids damage on the label!!
- Robust metal arm, which is easy to use, mechanically stable fixing! (no springs)
- Big container (2.5 l) for used fluid, that shows fill-up capacity and guarantees no spillage of used cleaning fluid. Discharging of used fluid is extremely easy to do.
- Newly developed vinyl cleaning concentrate Wash it offers very good cleaning results and reduces static charge, so record wear as well as stylus wear is significantly reduced.
Pro-Ject Audio Systems sticks to a simple philosophy: easy to use equipment with high quality sound at astonishing value. Pro-Ject turntables are built sleek and durable, offering modern style and excellent sound for the casual audiophile, and this value extends to dollars and cents: Pro-Jectís products are as no-frills as their philosophy.
Founded in 1990 by Austrian Heinz Lichtenegger, Pro-Ject manufactures a wide range of turntables--often quoted as ideal entry-level models--and audio equipment inside their two European plants.
The Pro-Ject Debut Carbon DC turntable line features one-piece carbon tonearms, weighted platters, magnetic cartridges and a satisfying range of color. Though this turntable has seen many improvements over the years, such as an increased platter diameter, extra touches such as thick O-rings for more stability, pre-fitted cartridges, and a high-gloss plinth that competes with high-end models for style, the price has remained firmly affordable.
The Debut Carbon Esprit SB DC Pro-Ject turntable steps it up a notch on all counts. An acrylic platter further reduces rumble, the synchronous AC motor is screwed to the plinth through two rubber pads for a more rigid mounting, and for style nothing compares at this price point for the piano gloss finishes.
While true audiophiles might prefer to stick to analogue whenever they can, bringing your turntable and vinyl on the road with you isnít a great option. Take the music with you anyway through Pro-Jectís Record Box E, which makes it possible to transfer your favorite vinyl to digital all on your own, and itís as easy to use as the rest of their offerings. The Phono Box from Pro-Ject is an equally flexible piece for interfacing turntable to preamplifier, integrated amplifier, or receiver. Like all of Pro-Jectís offerings, both boxes stay true to trademark streamlined visual appeal and incredible piece value.