Label / Make
Genre / Model
- Please Select
- Name: A to Z
- Name: Z to A
- Price: Low to High
- Price: High to Low
Record Cleaner Accessories
GrooveWasher G2 Record Cleaning Fluid KitHave a question about this product? Please email our audio advisor or call 1-877-929-8729 with any questions or concerns regarding your equipment purchase.
The G2 Record Cleaning Fluid Kit includes:
- One 2 ounce bottle of G2 Fluid, with mist spray top.
- One 4 ounce bottle of G2 Fluid with spout top. Use to refill the 2 oz mist spray bottle. 900+ mist sprays in this kit.
- Label protector mask. Use to keep your record label dry when using the mist spray.
- Record Cleaning Instruction Booklet.
Designed for use with the GrooveWasher cleaning pads. But you can use G2 Fluid with your preferred absorbent brush or fabric. NOTE: Carbon fiber brushes are non-absorbent and not designed for wet cleaning. Use of G2 Fluid with a carbon fiber brush is not recommended.
RCM owners tell us they prefer G2 Fluid for the cleaning cycle.
G2 does not fix scratches or scuffs. Once the signal in the microgroove is lost, nothing will recover it.
The two ounce mist spray bottle has more than 300 fine mist sprays. With the 4 ounce refill bottle this kit provides 900+ fine mist sprays. Enough to clean both sides of more than 100 records! (YMMV)
Some vinyl cleaning fluids on the market are plain distilled water with limited cleaning action. Others have a high level of alcohol which can harm vinyl records. Some leave a layer in the microgroove that reduces sound fidelity.
High Tech G2 Fluid Contains:
- Surfactants: State of the art detergents dissolve and suspend fingerprints and other oily grime.
- Super wetting agent: A specialty chemical that reduces the G2 Fluid's surface tension to reach the bottom of the groove. When you spray G2 Fluid on a record you can see it spread down the grooves.
- Emulsifiers: Holds the oils, dirt, mildew and microdust particles in suspension. Then the microfiber fabric cleaning pad wipes and pulls the dirt-filled solution from the record surface.
- Purified, deionized water: Powerful carrier for the active cleaning ingredients. Eliminates static electric charges on the record's surface on contact.
"This is simply the best cleaning fluid available today. I highly recommend this product and this company." Dan B
G2 Record Cleaning Fluid is formulated and made by GrooveWasher in North Kansas City, MO, USA.$19.99Record Cleaning Fluid KitBuy Now