- Lowest Price
- Highest Price
Houses Of The Holy
Remastered From The Original Master Tapes By Jimmy Page And Pressed At Pallas In Germany
180-Gram Vinyl, Packaged In A Sleeve That Replicates The LP's First Pressing In Exacting Detail
The Led Zeppelin reissue campaign got off to an remarkable start in June as deluxe editions of Led Zeppelin, Led Zeppelin II, and Led Zeppelin III debuted in the top 10 of the Billboard Top 200 Albums chart. The albums achieved similar international success with debuts near the top of the charts in more than a dozen territories, including Canada, France, Germany, Japan, and the United Kingdom.
The band has now prepared the reissues of Led Zeppelin IV (the third best-selling album in U.S. history) and Houses Of The Holy. As with the previous editions, this album has been newly remastered by guitarist and producer Jimmy Page .
Led Zeppelin topped the charts in 1973 with Houses Of The Holy, which features legendary tracks such as "The Song Remains The Same" and "No Quarter" while also showcasing the continuing evolution of the band's signature sound with the reggae-tinged "D'yer Mak'er" and the funk jam "The Crunge" The album has been certified diamond by the RIAA for sales of over 11 million copies.
In 1968, John Bonham, John Paul Jones, Jimmy Page and Robert Plant formed Led Zeppelin, one of the most influential, innovative and successful groups in modern music, having sold more than 300 million albums worldwide. The band rose from the ashes of The Yardbirds, when Page brought in Plant, Bonham and Jones to tour as The New Yardbirds. In 1969, Led Zeppelin released its self-titled debut. It marked the beginning of a 12-year reign, during which the group was widely considered to be the biggest and most innovative rock band in the world.
Led Zeppelin continues to be honored for its pivotal role in music history. The band was inducted into the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame in 1995, received a Grammy Lifetime Achievement Award in 2005, and a year later was awarded with the Polar Music Prize in Stockholm. Founding members Jones, Page and Plant - along with Jason Bonham, the son of John Bonham - took the stage at London's O2 Arena in 2007 to headline a tribute concert for Ahmet Ertegun, a dear friend and Atlantic Records' founder. The band was honored for its lifetime contribution to American culture at the Kennedy Center Honors in 2012. In January of 2014, the band won their first ever Grammy award as Celebration Day, which captured their live performance at the Ertegun tribute concert, was named Best Rock Album.1. The Song Remains The Same
2. The Rain Song
3. Over The Hills And Far Away
4. The Crunge
5. Dancing Days
6. D'yer Mak'er
7. No Quarter
8. The Ocean$24.99180 Gram Audiophile Virgin Vinyl LP - Sealed Buy Now
Beethoven: Symphony No. 9" undoubtedly a great performance: the power of this interpretation is so compelling, its beauty so moving, and the solo quartet is, I imagine, as good as you could find " - Gramophone
A historic version of one of the most famous classical works ever, recorded at the occasion of the re-opening of the Bayreuth Festspielhaus in 1951.LP 1
1. Symphony No. 9 in D Minor, Op. 125 'Choral': I. Allegro ma non troppo, un poco maestoso
2. Symphony No. 9 in D Minor, Op. 125 'Choral': II. Molto vivace - Presto - Molto vivace - Presto
1. Symphony No. 9 in D Minor, Op.125 'Choral': III. Adagio molto e cantabile - Andante moderato
2. Symphony No. 9 in D Minor, Op. 125 'Choral': IV. Presto - Allegro ma non troppo - Allegro assai$29.99Vinyl LP - 2 LPs Sealed Buy Now
Songs From The LabyrinthOn Songs From The Labyrinth, Sting discovers the music of 17th century songwriter John Dowland: beautiful melodies, fantastic lyrics, great accompaniments. In close collaboration with lutenist Edin Karamazov, he weaves songs with instrumental solos and evocative readings from a Dowland letter. Together, they create what Sting calls, A musical soundtrack to composer Dowland's life.1. Walsingham
2. Can she excuse my wrongs?
3. Ryght honorable: as I have bin most bounde unto your honor
4. Flow my tears (Lachrimae)
5. Have you seen the bright lily grow
6. ...Then in time passing on Mr. Johnson died
7. The Most High and Mighty Christianus the Fourth, King of Denmark
8. The lowest trees have tops
9. ...And accordinge as I desired ther cam a letter to me out of Germany...
10. Fine knacks for ladies
11. ...From thenc I went to the Landgrave of Hessen
13. Come, heavy sleep
14. Forlorn Hope Fancy
15. ...And from thence I had great desire to see Italy
16. Come again
17. Wilt thou unkind thus reave me
18. ...After my departure I caled to mynde our conference
19. Weep you no more, sad fountains
20. My Lord Willoughby's Welcome Home
21. Clear or cloudy
22. ...Men say that the Kinge of Spain is making gret preparation
23. In darkness let me dwell$44.99180 Gram Audiophile Virgin Vinyl LP - Sealed Buy Now
A Change Of Seasons (Pre-Order)2x 180 Gram Audiophile Vinyl
Includes 4-Page Booklet
A Change of Seasons is an EP by progressive metal band Dream Theater, originally released in September 1995. It comprises the 23-minute title track and a collection of live cover songs performed at a fan club concert at Ronnie Scott's Jazz Club in London, England in January 1995. A Change of Seasons was the first Dream Theater release featuring Derek Sherinian on keyboards.
The song A Change of Seasons was originally written in 1989 and was intended to be a part of Images and Words, but at almost 17 minutes, it was deemed too long for studio placement. It had nevertheless been performed live by the band, who continued to revise it through the years. Fans around the world put pressure on the band to officially release the song. The petition was successful, and the group entered BearTracks Studios in New York in May 1995 to rewrite and record the now 23-minute-long song. Although the song includes audio samples from the 1989 film Dead Poets Society (as well as quotes from the 1648 Robert Herrick poem To the Virgins, to Make Much of Time), the lyrics were not inspired by the film.
Although the record is labeled as an EP, its running time of 57:30 makes it significantly longer than a standard EP, and even many LPs, including Dream Theater's first two albums. As it was important for the band and label for it not to be perceived as the latest studio record, they tagged it an EP.LP 1
1. A Change Of Seasons
I. The Crimson Sunrise
III. Carpe Diem
IV. The Darkest Of Winters
V. Another World
VI. The Inevitable Summer
VII. The Crimson Sunset
2. Funeral For A Friend / Love Lies Bleeding
1. Perfect Strangers
2. The Rover / Achilles Last Stand / The Song Remains The Same
3. The Big Medley
I. In The Flesh?
II. Carry On Wayward Son
III. Bohemian Rhapsody
IV. Lovin, Touchin, Squeezin
V. Cruise Control
VI. Turn It On Again$39.99180 Gram Audiophile Virgin Vinyl LP - 2 LPs Sealed PRE-ORDER Buy Now