- Lowest Price
- Highest Price
Big Audio Dynamite'
The Good, The Bad, & The Dread (Best Of) (Bend In Cover) (Discontinued)The Clash begat Big Audio Dynamite.
Big Audio Dynamite begat Dreadzone and so it began with Greg Dread and Leo Williams (B.A.D.'s rhythm section) along with Tim Bran forming the band in 1992.
They were baptised as 'Dreadzone;' the cultural gatekeepers of the bass line.
Respecting the past and embracing the future these brothers were dealing with the right now, creating the perfect blend somewhere between the technological and the organic.
It's a sound that leaves room for the listener to put themselves in the mix and dance like nobody's watching
The Roberts/Letts & Williams compositions continued the themes and parameters laid down by B.A.D.; a cinematic break beat dub regggae soundtrack that moves the head and the feet.
Basically if you're standing still at the end of this 180 grams double audiophile vinyl, you're dead!
1. Zion Youth (Dreadzone mix)
2. Little Britain (vocal version)
3. Ali Baba
4. Captain Dread (single edit)
1. Iron Shirt
2. Digital Mastermind
3. Biological Radio (2011 Edit)
4. House of Dread
1. Life, Love and Unity 96 (single mix)
2. Fight The Power 95 (2011 Edit)
3. Return Of The Dread
1. I Know
2. The Good, The Bad And The Dread (Part 1)
3. Different Planets
4. American Dread$29.44180 Gram Audiophile Virgin Vinyl LP - 2 LPs Sealed Buy Now