- Lowest Price
- Highest Price
Christine SoundtrackPressed On Blue Vinyl
This classic John Carpenter soundtrack returns fully remastered with an all-new fantastic original art design and on
blue vinyl. There has been a tremendous upsurge in interest for John Carpenter's signature score compositions
following the success of Carpenter's Lost Themes and Lost Themes II albums and subsequent tours.LP 1
1. Arnie's Love Theme
2. Obsessed With The Car
3. Football Run / Kill Your Kids
4. The Rape
5. The Discovery
6. Show Me
7. Moochie's Death
9. Buddie's Death
1. Nobody's Home / Restored
2. Car Obssession Reprise
3. Christine Attacks (Plymouth Fury)
4. Talk On The Couch
6. Darnell's Tonight
9. Moochie Mix Four$24.99Colored Vinyl LP - Sealed Buy Now
Dark Star Soundtrack
Limited Edition Vinyl + 7 EP Pressed On ALIEN RED Wax
Limited To 500
Dark Star (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack - Extended & Remastered). Music composed by John Carpenter
WRWTFWW Records is ecstatic to bring back the original motion picture soundtrack for John Carpenter's Dark Star (1974) with added bonuses that are sure to satisfy all cult sci-fi soundtrack completists of the galaxy (and further).
This limited edition double vinyl combo comes with a 12 and a 7. The former is a remastered version of the original motion picture soundtrack consisting of incidental music, sound effects, John Carpenter's synth experimentations, dialogue excerpts, and vintage interferences extracted directly from the film roll.
The 7 is red with a yellow label circled in black (in pure beachball alien fashion) and contains "Ode to a Bell Jar" remade by loyal Carpenter collaborator Alan Howarth (Escape from New York, Christine, Big Trouble in Little China, They Live ), the fan favorite "Benson Arizona" remade by Dominik Hauser, the very sought-after "When Twilight Falls on NGC 891" by Martin Segundo & the Scintilla Strings (in the real world *James Clarke's Spring Bossa), as well as endless loops of sound effects from the movie to turn your house into your very own scout ship. Oh and there is a very secret hidden bonus track too!
It all comes in slick thermostellar triggering packaging with a brand new artwork and invisible hyperdrive electronics - the best way to relive the Dark Star adventure and celebrate John Carpenter's first directorial feature film released in 1974 and co-written by (and starring!) all around legend Dan O'Bannon (Alien, Lifeforce, The Return of the Living Dead). Let there be light!
- The most comprehensive vinyl edition of the original motion picture soundtrack for John Carpenter's first feature film, Dark Star (1974). - For the fans of John Carpenter, sci-fi movie soundtracks, electronic experimentations, and strange vinyl releases. Also, for surfers. - Includes the sought-after "When Twilight Falls on NGC 891" by Martin Segundo & the Scintilla Strings, for the first time ever on a John Carpenter-related release.LP:
1. Music, Sound Effects and Dialogue Excerpts Part 1 (Remastered)
2. Music, Sound Effects and Dialogue Excerpts Part 2 (Remastered)
1. Martin Segundo and the Scintilla Strings - When Twilight Falls on NGC 891
2. Alan Howarth - Doolittle's Solo (Remake)
3. Loop #1
4. Loop #2
5. Dominik Hauser - Benson Arizona (Remake)
6. Very secret hidden bonus track
7. Loop #3
8. Loop #4$37.99Vinyl LP + 7 - Sealed Buy Now
Trolls (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)From the creators of "Shrek" comes the smart and irreverent comedy Trolls, showcasing the colorful, wondrous world of the always-happy Trolls, and the comically pessimistic Bergens, who are only happy when they have Trolls in their stomachs.
Featuring original music from Justin Timberlake, the film stars the voice talents of Anna Kendrick, Justin Timberlake, Zooey Deschanel, Christopher Mintz-Plasse, Russell Brand, Jeffrey Tambor, Christine Baranski, James Corden, Kunal Nayyar, Ron Funches, Icona Pop, QuvenzhanÉ Wallis, with John Cleese and Gwen Stefani.1. Hair Up - Justin Timberlake, Gwen Stefani and Ron Funches
2. CAN'T STOP THE FEELING! (Original Song from DreamWorks Animation's TROLLS) - Justin Timberlake
3. Move Your Feet / D.A.N.C.E. / It's A Sunshine Day - Anna Kendrick, Gwen Stefani, James Corden, Ron Funches, Walt Dohrn, Caroline Hjelt, Aino Jawo, Kunal Nayyar
4. Get Back Up Again - Anna Kendrick
5. The Sound Of Silence - Anna Kendrick
6. Hello - Zooey Deschanel
7. I'm Coming Out / Mo' Money Mo' Problems - Zooey Deschanel, Anna Kendrick, Gwen Stefani, James Corden, Walt Dohrn, Ron Funches, Caroline Hjelt, Aino Jawo, Kunal Nayyar
8. They Don't Know - Ariana Grande
9. True Colors - Anna Kendrick and Justin Timberlake
10. CAN'T STOP THE FEELING! - Justin Timberlake, Anna Kendrick, Gwen Stefani, James Corden, Zooey Deschanel, Ron Funches, Caroline Hjelt, Aino Jawo, Christopher Mintz-Plasse, Kunal Nayyar
11. September - Justin Timberlake, Anna Kendrick and Earth, Wind & Fire
12. What U Workin' With? - Gwen Stefani and Justin Timberlake
13. True Colors - Anna Kendrick and Justin Timberlake$22.99Vinyl LP - Sealed Buy Now
Starry Starry Night (Pure Pleasure)Paul Clarvis is one of the UK's most respected and talented percussionists and has played with everyone from Mick Jagger and Nina Simone to Herbie Hancock and Andy Sheppard. As one of the most requested session musicians, he has played on numerous film soundtracks including Star Wars, Thunderbirds, The Constant Gardener, The Passion, Troy, King Arthur, Kingdom Of Heaven, The Bourne Ultimatum, Lord Of The Rings, Batman, Spy Games, Captain Corellis Mandolin, Shakespeare in Love, James Bond, Billy Elliot, Notting Hill, and many others. He co-leads his own band Orquestra Mahatma which specialises in improvisations on folk tunes from all over the world, and also leads an improvising trio For All the Saints with Stan Sultzmann and Tony Hymas. Starry Starry Night finds him teamed up with pianist Liam Noble, best known for his quirky, individual compositions and improvisations. Liam has also worked with Stan Sultzmann, as well as many other artists including Ingrid Laubrock, Anita Wardell, Harry Beckett, Christine Tobin, Chris Bisco and with cult minimalist composer Moondog, where he and Paul Clarvis first met.
- Paul Clarvis (drums)
- Liam Noble (piano)
About Pure Pleasure
At the beginning of the 90s, in the early days of audiophile vinyl re-releases, the situation was fairly straightforward. Companies such as DCC, Mobile Fidelity, Classic Records and, of course, Pure Pleasure all maintained a mutual, unwritten ethical code: we would only use analogue tapes to manufacture records.
During the course of the present vinyl hype, many others have jumped on the bandwagon in the hope of securing a corner of the market. Very often they are not so ethical and use every imaginable source to master from: CDs, LPs, digital files, MP3s - or employed existent tools from the 80s and 90s for manufacturing.
A digital delay is gladly used when cutting a lacquer disc because tape machines with an analogue delay have become quite rare and are therefore expensive. When cutting the lacquer, the audio signal is delayed by one LP revolution against the signal, which controls the cutter head, and for this a digital delay is very often employed. Of course, the resultant sound signal is completely digital and thus only as good as this delay.
We should like to emphasize that Pure Pleasure Records on principle only uses the original master tape as the basis for the entirely analogue cutting of lacquer discs. In addition, the pressing tool is newly manufactured as a matter of principle.
We only employ existing tools for manufacturing if an improved result is not forthcoming, e.g. the title Elvis Is Back, which was mastered by Steve Hoffman and Kevin Gray, or several titles from our Philips Classics series, which in any case Willem Makkee cut from the original masters at the Emil Berliner Studios in the 90s. It goes without saying that we only used the mother and that new tools were made for our production.
To put it in a nutshell: we can ensure you that our releases are free from any kind of digital effects and that the lacquer discs are newly cut.1. Mood Indigo
2. Shadow Of Your Smile
3. Dear Someone
4. Maple Leaf Rag
6. Poor Butterfly
8. So Long, Frank Lloyd Wright
9. Embraceable You
10. Do You Know What It Means To Miss New Orleans
11. Paris$34.99180 Gram Audiophile Virgin Vinyl LP - Sealed Buy Now