- Lowest Price
- Highest Price
Mastered from the Original Tapes and On Vinyl for the First Time in More Than a Decade. 1993 Album Shattered Sales Records and Remains One of the Best Sets of Past 20 Years. Epic Records and Legacy Recordings celebrate Pearl Jam's 20th Anniversary with the release of a new commemorative vinyl edition of the band's 1993 album Vs. as well as its follow-up, Vitalogy. Both records remain the group's definitive studio sets, helped catapult the quintet to the top of the charts, and have gotten only better with time.Side 1
4. Glorified G
4. Elderly Woman Behind The Counter In A Small Town
$24.99180 Gram Audiophile Virgin Vinyl LP - Sealed Buy Now
The 1992 BroadcastsImport
Pearl Jam releases a new album called The Broadcasts 1992. The 16-track album is largely made up of material from their debut album Ten and a cover version of The Who's classic "Baba O'Riley".
When Pearl Jam released their debut album Ten in 1991, it heralded a new era for alternative music in the US mainstream. The band toured extensively in support of the album, and on March 28, 1992, they played the Cabaret Metro in Chicago - a performance that provides insight into a band on the verge of global superstardom and displaying a confidence and ability that suggests they knew exactly where they are headed. In addition to the Cabaret Metro performance, five bonus cuts are included from various television broadcasts made throughout 1992, including a version of The Who's "Baba O 'Riley".Tracks 1-11 Cabaret Metro, Chicago, 28.3.1992 Q101 FM Broadcast
2. Improv. (You Tell Me)/Even Flow
4. State Of Love and Trust
9. Why Go
Saturday Night Live 11.4.1992
MTV Awards, Pauley Pavilion, Los Angeles, 9.9.1992
Singles Premiere, Park Plaza Hotel, Los Angeles, 9.10.1992
15. State Of Love and Trust
16. Baba O'Riley$39.99180 Gram Audiophile Virgin Vinyl LP - 2 LPs Sealed Buy Now
Into The Wild (Soundtrack)Release Date 10-14-10.
Includes 24-page full color booklet.
Taking a break from his day job fronting rock heavyweight Pearl Jam, Eddie Vedder immerses himself into the big-screen story of a young man who gives all his money to charity and hitchhikes to a new life, and his eventual death, in the wilds of Alaska. Prompted by the film's creator, Sean Penn, to contribute to the musical score, the Seattle musician tackled the entire project, playing every instrument on the soundtrack's nine originals and two cover songs.1. Setting Forth
2. No Ceiling
3. Far Behind
5. Long Nights
7. Hard Sun
9. The Wolf
10. End of the Road
11. Guaranteed$44.99180 Gram Audiophile Virgin Vinyl LP - Sealed Buy Now
Pearl JamRemastered (Remixed By Brendan O'Brien) Reissue Of Pearl Jam Also Known As Avocado
Pearl Jam (sometimes referred to as The Avocado Album or simply Avocado) is the eighth studio album by American alternative rock band Pearl Jam, originally released on May 2, 2006, on J Records. It was the first and only release for J Records, their last album issued by Sony Music. It was the band's first full-length studio release in almost four years, since Riot Act (2002). Following their performances at the Vote For Change tour in 2004, the band commenced work on Pearl Jam in November 2004 at Studio X in Seattle, Washington and finished in February 2006.
The music on the record was proclaimed as a return to the band's roots, with an emphasis on up-tempo songs with an aggressive sound. The song lyrics are mostly told from the point of view of characters and deal with the socio-political issues in the United States at the period, such as the War on Terror.
This item is not eligible for further discount.LP 1
1. Life Wasted
2. World Wide Suicide
4. Severed Hand
5. Marker In The Sand
8. Big Wave
2. Wasted Reprise
3. Army Reserve
4. Come Back
5. Inside Job$24.99Vinyl LP - 2 LPs Sealed Buy Now
Singles (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) (Deluxe)A Newly Expanded And Remastered Edition In Celebration Of The Film's 25th Anniversary
2xLP Vinyl Package Containing Bonus CD Of Rarities And Unreleased Tracks
Newly Released Bonus CD Features Previously Unreleased Recordings By Chris Cornell, Mike Mccready, Mudhoney, And Paul Westerberg In Addition To Rarities Such As Cornell's 1992 EP Poncier
Includes Liner Notes And A Track-By-Track Description Of The Album's Music Written Especially For This Collection By Cameron Crowe, The Screenwriter And Director Of "Singles"
Epic Soundtrax and Legacy Recordings, the catalog division of Sony Music Entertainment, will celebrate the 25th anniversary of Cameron Crowe's groundbreaking romantic comedy, "Singles," with the release of a newly expanded and remastered edition of the Singles: Original Motion Picture Soundtrack album.
The 2xLP edition features the album's original 13 tracks newly mastered and freshly pressed across four sides of collectible 12 vinyl. The bonus CD of rarities and unreleased tracks is included as a special insert in the 2xLP 12 vinyl package.
The newly released bonus CD features previously unreleased recordings by Chris Cornell, Mike McCready, Mudhoney, and Paul Westerberg in addition to rarities such as Cornell's 1992 EP Poncier (debuting an early rendition of "Spoonman") and tracks from the film not included on the best-selling soundtrack album first released on June 30, 1992. The success of "Singles" helped establish a then-emerging new generation of rock artists-including 2017 Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Inductees Pearl Jam, Alice In Chains and Soundgarden-as musical forces to be reckoned with.
The expanded edition of the "Singles" soundtrack includes, for the first time on CD, "Touch Me I'm Dick," the signature track from "Singles" performed by Citizen Dick (a fictional band created for the film featuring frontman Matt Dillon backed by Pearl Jam's Eddie Vedder, Stone Gossard and Jeff Ament).
The new Epic Soundtrax/Legacy Recordings edition of the Singles: Original Motion Picture Soundtrack includes liner notes-and a track-by-track description of the album's music-written for especially for this collection by Cameron Crowe, the screenwriter and director of "Singles." The newly expanded edition of the film's soundtrack is produced by Danny Bramson and Cameron Crowe and mastered by Mike Piacentini at Battery Studios, New York.
Set in Seattle at the beginning of the 1990s, Crowe's film featured music by relatively obscure (at that time) bands like Pearl Jam, Alice In Chains and Soundgarden, providing an introduction to an emerging grunge rock music scene for a welcoming mainstream audience. The film became a cult classic while the soundtrack achieved RIAA double platinum status in the US.
A romantic comedy capturing the zeitgeist of an era, "Singles" helped define the look, sound, attitude and style of Generation X with a fresh-faced ensemble cast featuring Bridget Fonda, Campbell Scott, Kyra Sedgwick, Matt Dillon, Bill Pullman, Sheila Kelly, Jim True-Frost, James LeGros, Ally Walker, Jeremy Piven, Eric Stoltz, Tim Burton and more.
Crowe's groundbreaking film chronicling the lives of Seattle's twentysomethings touched a nerve in the culture while the movie's best-selling soundtrack-with tracks from new artists and classic rockers-provided a critical overview of the roots of grunge and the essential contributions of Seattle rock. Alongside new songs like Alice In Chains' "Would?" and Pearl Jam's "Breath" and "State of Love and Trust" stood the Jimi Hendrix Experience's "May This Be Love" and a breathtaking cover of Led Zeppelin's "The Battle of Evermore" performed by The Lovemongers (a musical side project created by Heart's Ann Wilson and Nancy Wilson).
The first edition of the Singles: Original Motion Picture Soundtrack was originally released on June 30, 1992 and became a chart-topping best-seller three months prior to the theatrical release of the film. The soundtrack included music from key bands from the Seattle music scene-including Alice In Chains, Pearl Jam and Soundgarden-while Paul Westerberg, in his first solo recordings outside The Replacements-contributed two songs and provided the score for the film. Smashing Pumpkins were also featured on the soundtrack with the song "Drown."
"The album itself was always designed to be sort of an anti-soundtrack, more like a souvenir and a simple mix-tape of some of Seattle's finest," said Cameron Crowe. "It really is and was a tribute to those hard-working bands that welcomed me to their city with open arms, and the music so many still love so much. Anyway, here we are now revisiting 'Singles,' the film, as well as the soundtrack you hold in your hands, expanded with a special tip of the hat to the fans of the original release. Included are unreleased and raw elements that helped shape the experience of making the movie back in 1991. Hope you enjoy the trip back as much as I did - Viva Seattle!"
25 years ago, the film "Singles" and its soundtrack worked together to bring the underground Seattle music scene to the forefront of mainstream consciousness. The album was among the first top-selling movie soundtracks of the 1990s to showcase new material from emerging contemporary bands. The expanded edition of Singles: Original Motion Picture Soundtrack is cause to celebrate anew the radical rock sounds that radiated out of the American Northwest a quarter century ago and changed pop music forever.LP 1
1. Would? - Alice In Chains
2. Breath - Pearl Jam
3. Seasons - Chris Cornell
4. Dyslexic Heart - Paul Westerberg
5. Battle Of Evermore - The Lovemongers
6. Chloe Dancer/Crown Of Thorns - Mother Love Bone
1. Birth Ritual - Soundgarden
2. State of Love And Trust - Pearl Jam
3. Overblown - Mudhoney
4. Waiting For Somebody - Paul Westerberg
5. May This Be Love - The Jimi Hendrix Experience
6. Nearly Lost You - Screaming Trees
7. Drown - Smashing Pumpkins
1. Touch Me I'm Dick - Citizen Dick (first time on CD)
2. Nowhere But You - Chris Cornell (Poncier)
3. Spoon Man - Chris Cornell (Poncier)
4. Flutter Girl - Chris Cornell (Poncier)
5. Missing - Chris Cornell (Poncier) (first time on CD)
6. Would? (live) - Alice In Chains (first time on CD)
7. It Ain't Like That (live) - Alice In Chains (first time on CD)
8. Birth Ritual (live) - Soundgarden (first time on CD)
9. Dyslexic Heart (acoustic) - Paul Westerberg (first time on CD)
10. Waiting For Somebody (score acoustic) - Paul Westerberg (previously unreleased)
11. Overblown (demo) - Mudhoney (previously unreleased)
12. Heart and Lungs - Truly
13. Six Foot Under - Blood Circus
14. Singles Blues 1 - Mike McCready (previously unreleased)
15. Blue Heart - Paul Westerberg (previously unreleased)
16. Lost In Emily's Words - Paul Westerberg (previously unreleased)
17. Ferry Boat #3 - Chris Cornell (previously unreleased)
18. Score Piece #4 - Chris Cornell (previously unreleased)$29.99Vinyl LP + CD - 2 LPs Sealed Buy Now
The Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame: Volume 2 (Colored Vinyl)
Limited Edition Red/Orange Swirl Colored Vinyl
Collectible All-Star, Jam-Filled Performances By Paul McCartney, Eddie Vedder, The Who, Axl Rose, Lindsey Buckingham, John Fogerty, Johnny Cash And More!
For over a quarter century, rock and roll's biggest stars have gathered annually on one special evening for an exclusive party: The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremonies. Honoring music's most influential figures with the most prestigious of awards, it's also an evening where both artists and fans celebrate rock and roll with once-in-a-lifetime performances. For the first time on vinyl, Time Life has pressed a selection of the most memorable moments in the history of the induction ceremony, previously only available in digital and physical formats. ROCK AND ROLL HALL OF FAME LIVE: VOLUME 2 LIMITED EDITION is a unique, collectible vinyl album pressed in bold red/orange swirl featuring an unforgettable "set list" including the biggest names in rock 'n' roll.1. Whole Lot Of Shakin' Going On - Jerry Lee Lewis (2005)
2. Roadhouse Blues - The Doors With Eddie Vedder (1993)
3. Pinball Wizard - The Who And The Rock Hall Jam Band (1990)
4. Big River - Johnny Cash And The Rock Hall Jam Band (1992)
5. Come Together -- A Tribute To John Lennon - Bruce Springsteen And Axl Rose (1994)
6. Landslide - Stevie Nicks And Lindsey Buckingham (1998)
7. Groovin' - The Young Rascals (1997)
8. 634-5789 (Soulsville, U.S.A.)/Mustang Sally/Land Of 1000 Dances Medley -- A Tribute To Wilson Pickett - Solomon Burke, Marc Broussard & Leela James (2006)
9. Green River - John Fogerty & Friends (1993)
10. Let It Be - Paul McCartney And The Rock Hall Jam Band (1999)$25.99180 Gram Audiophile Virgin Vinyl LP - Sealed Buy Now
30th Anniversary Celebration ConcertOn October 16, 1992, New York City's hottest concert ticket was the live gathering of musical giants who'd come to Madison Square Garden to celebrate the 30th anniversary of Bob Dylan's first Columbia Records album.
The four hour show, performed for a sold-out audience of more than 18,000 fans and live-cast around the world, brought together an unprecedented roster of artists and icons including Johnny Cash and June Carter Cash, Lou Reed, The Clancy Brothers, Richie Havens, Johnny Winter, Roger McGuinn, Tom Petty & the Heartbreakers, Stevie Wonder, Willie Nelson, Kris Kristofferson, Neil Young, Eric Clapton, Ron Wood, Chrissie Hynde, The O'Jays, Eddie Vedder, SinÉad O'Connor, Tracy Chapman,
George Harrison (then making his first US concert appearance in 18 years) and more.Like A Rolling Stone - John Mellencamp
Blowin' In The Wind - Stevie Wonder
Foot Of Pride - Lou Reed
Masters Of War - Eddie Vedder/Mike McCready
The Times They Are A-Changin' - Tracy Chapman
It Ain't Me Babe - June Carter Cash/Johnny Cash
What Was It You Wanted - Willie Nelson
I'll Be Your Baby Tonight - Kris Kristofferson
Highway 61 Revisited - Johnny Winter
Seven Days - Ron Wood
Just Like A Woman - Richie Havens
When The Ship Comes in - The Clancy Brothers and Robbie O'Connell with special guest Tommy Makem
War - Sinead O'Connor
Just Like Tom Thumb's Blues - Neil Young
All Along The Watchtower - Neil Young
I Shall Be Released - Chrissie Hynde
Don't Think Twice, It's Alright - Eric Clapton
Emotionally Yours - The O'Jays
When I Paint My Masterpiece - The Band
You Ain't Goin' Nowhere - Mary Chapin Carpenter/Rosanne Cash/Shawn Colvin
Absolutely Sweet Marie - George Harrison
License To Kill - Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers
Rainy Day Women #12 & 35 - Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers
Mr Tambourine Man - Roger McGuinn
It's Alright, Ma - Bob Dylan
My Back Pages - Bob Dylan/Roger McGuinn/Tom Petty/Neil Young/Eric Clapton/George Harrison
Knockin' On Heaven's Door - Everyone
Girl Of The North Country - Bob Dylan$129.99180 Gram Audiophile Virgin Vinyl LP - 4 LPs Sealed Buy Now
Ring Spiel Tour '95Available for the first time commercially in any format, ring spiel tour '95 is a thrilling audio document of Mike Watt's trailblazing 1995 tour, recorded at the legendary Metro club in Chicago and featuring an all-star backing band consisting of Dave Grohl and William Goldsmith on drums and Pat Smear and Eddie Vedder on guitar.LP 1
1. Walking the Cow (Live)
2. Big Train (Live)
3. Formal Introduction (Live)
4. Against the '70s (Live)
5. Drove Up from Pedro (Live)
6. Habit (Live)
7. Makin' the Freeway (Live)
8. Chinese Firedrill (Live)
1. Piss-Bottle Man (Live)
2. Forever...One Reporter's Opinion (Live)
3. E-ticket Ride (Live)
4. Political Song for Michael Jackson to Sing (Live)
5. Coincidence is Either Hit or Miss (Live)
6. The Red and the Black (Live)
7. Secret Garden (Live)
8. Powerful Hankerin' (Live)$24.99Vinyl LP - 2 LPs Sealed Buy Now
Hail Hail / Black, Red, YellowHail, Hail is a song by the American rock band Pearl Jam. Featuring lyrics written by vocalist Eddie Vedder and music co-written by guitarist Stone Gossard, bassist Jeff Ament, and guitarist Mike McCready, Hail, Hail was released in 1996 as the second single from the band's fourth studio album, No Code (1996). The song managed to reach the number nine spot on both the Mainstream Rock and Modern Rock Billboard charts.1. Hail, Hail
2. Black, Red, Yellow$9.997 Vinyl Single - Sealed Buy Now
Given To Fly / Pilate / LeathermanGiven to Fly is a song by the American rock band Pearl Jam. Featuring lyrics written by vocalist Eddie Vedder and music written by guitarist Mike McCready, Given to Fly was originally released in December 1997 as the first single from the band's fifth studio album, Yield (1998). Given to Fly proved to be the album's most popular single. The song topped the Billboard Mainstream Rock Tracks chart and eventually peaked at number 21 on the Billboard Hot 100. The song spent a total of six weeks at number one on the Mainstream Rock chart.1. Given To Fly
3. Leatherman$9.997 Vinyl Single - Sealed Buy Now
Glad All OverThe Wallowers have announced that their long-waited new studio album Glad All Over will be released on October 2, 2012 by Columbia Records. The band's new single, "Reboot The Mission," is a Clash-inspired
track with an unmistakable shufe backbeat, featuring Mick Jones on vocals and guitar. Recorded in Nashville, TN, at Dan Auerbach's (The Black Keys) Easy Eye Sound studio, the new album nds frontman Jakob Dylan joining original band members Greg Richling (bass) and Rami Jaffee (keyboards), with
Wallowers' longtime guitarist Stuart Mathis and drummer Jack Irons (Red Hot Chili Peppers, Pearl Jam) rounding out the lineup. The album was
produced by Jay Joyce (Emmylou Harris, Cage the Elephant) and mixed by Rich Costey (Bruce Springsteen).
The Wallowers rose to fame with their 4x platinum album Bringing Down The Horse, which featured four top charting singles including "6th Avenue
Heartache," "One Headlight," "The Difference," and "Three Marlenas." The two-time Grammy Award winners went on to sell over 7 million records worldwide with a series of critically acclaimed albums.1. Hospital For Sinners
2. Misfits and Lovers
3. First One In The Car
4. Reboot The Mission
5. It's A Dream
6. Love is a Country
7. Have Mercy On Him Now
8. The Devil's Waltz
9. It Won't Be Long (Till We're Not Wrong Anymore)
10. Constellation Blues
11. One Set Of Wings$34.99180 Gram Audiophile Virgin Vinyl LP + CD - Sealed Buy Now
Drive All NightThe Drive All Night EP is anchored by Glen Hansard's compelling studio recording of the Bruce Springsteen classic, a live highlight of his 2012 tour with Eddie Vedder. Eddie rejoins Glen here to recreate the magic of their onstage performances, singing harmony vocals as Jake Clemons, nephew of the late great Clarence Clemons, plays saxophone. The whole track becomes a tribute to Springsteen and his musical and activist legacy: Hansard performed the song with Springsteen on stage in Ireland in what quickly became a viral YouTube hit with Hansard donating profits from the EP to Clarence Clemons' Little Kids Rock foundation. With three additional new Hansard originals, this EP will be a must have for fans of Glen Hansard and Eddie Vedder and the thousands of fans who saw their tour, along with Springsteen fans who have already embraced Glen's version online.1. Drive All Night
2. Pennies in the Fountain
4. Step out of the Shadows$11.99Vinyl EP - Sealed Buy Now
Jack Johnson & Friends: Best Of The Kukua FestivalJust in time for Earth Day, Brushfire Records will release Jack Johnson and Friends: Best of Kokua Festival. The album features a 13-track compilation of live performances from Jack Johnson's benefit concerts for the Kokua Hawaii Foundation. Proceeds from Jack Johnson and Friends: Best of Kokua Festival will benefit the Kokua Hawaii Foundation.
Culled from six years of his eco-minded music festival, Jack Johnson and Friends: Best of Kokua Festival, highlights onstage collaborations with legendary musicians like Willie Nelson, Jackson Browne, Eddie Vedder, Ben Harper, Dave Mathews, Ziggy and Damian "Jr. Gong" Marley and more.
Johnson and his band team up with more than a dozen guest artists to perform both original works and spirited covers of classic songs. The album features several of Johnson's breezy folk-rock gems, including "Constellations" (with Eddie Vedder), "Mudfootball" (with Ozomatli & G. Love), "Breakdown" (with ukulele virtuoso Jake Shimabukuro), and "Better Together" (with Hawaiian singer Paula Fuga).
Elsewhere on Jack Johnson and Friends: Best of Kokua Festival, Johnson joins his guests for stripped-down renditions of their own songs: Taj Mahal offers his bluesy "Further On Down The Road," Jackson Browne revisits "Take It Easy" with the help of singer/guitarist John Cruz (who also shares his Hawaiian anthem "Island Style"), and the Marley brothers bring the reggae with Ziggy's "Cry, Cry, Cry" and Damian's dancehall banger "Welcome to Jamrock."
Rounding out the record are an eclectic collection of covers, including Bob Marley's "High Tide or Low Tide" (featuring Ben Harper), Bob Dylan's "I Shall Be Released" (featuring Eddie Vedder) and Jimmy Buffet's "A Pirate Looks at Forty" (featuring Dave Matthews and Tim Reynolds). Willie Nelson, meanwhile, delivers a Harper-assisted take on "Blue Eyes Crying in the Rain," the Fred Rose-penned classic he popularized.
Held on Earth Day weekend at Honolulu's Waikiki Shell since its inception in 2004, the Kokua Festival serves as both a community-centered celebration of music and environmental awareness and as the major fundraiser for the Kokua Hawaii Foundation (a nonprofit organization founded by Johnson and his wife Kim in 2003 to support environmental education in the schools and communities of Hawaii). Like the festival itself, Jack Johnson and Friends: Best of Kokua Festival spotlights artists who share the Kokua Hawaii Foundation's mission of protecting the planet and cultivating environmental consciousness.LP1
1. Better Together - Jack Johnson with Paula Fuga
2. Cry, Cry, Cry - Ziggy Marley with Jack Johnson & Paula Fuga
3. A Pirate Looks At Forty - Jack Johnson, Dave Matthews & Tim Reynolds
4. Mudfootball - Jack Johnson with Ozomatli & G. Love
5. Constellations - Jack Johnson with Eddie Vedder & Kawika Kahiapo
6. Take It Easy - Jackson Browne with Jack Johnson & John Cruz
7. Island Style - John Cruz with Jack Johnson & Jackson Browne
1. Breakdown - Jack Johnson with Jake Shimabukuro
2. Further On Down The Road - Taj Mahal with Jack Johnson
3. Welcome To Jamrock - Damian "Jr. Gong" Marley with Jack Johnson & Paula Fuga
4. High Tide or Low Tide - Ben Harper & Jack Johnson
5. Blue Eyes Crying In the Rain - Willie Nelson with Jack Johnson & Ben Harper
6. I Shall Be Released - Jack Johnson, Eddie Vedder, Zach Gill & Friends$34.99Vinyl LP - 2 LPs Sealed Buy Now
Includes 24 Page Booklet
Original Art by Tom Tomorrow.
Monkeywrench/Republic records is making the classic Pearl Jam album "Backspacer" available to all retailers for the very first time! Originally released on
September 20th 2009, the album contains 11 tracks including the hit single "The Fixer".
Since their inception in 1991, Pearl Jam has sold more than 60 million albums worldwide. The band has released nine studio albums, five live albums,
hundreds of live concert bootlegs, one double-disc b-side record, one double-disc greatest hits record and five live DVDs. In 2011, Pearl Jam celebrated
their 20th anniversary with a special concert weekend at Alpine Valley, WI followed by the release of Cameron Crowe's film, Pearl Jam Twenty, along with an accompanying book and soundtrack of the same name.
1. Gonna See My Friend
2. Got Some
3. The Fixer
4. Johnny Guitar
5. Just Breathe
6. Amongst The Waves
7. Unthought Known
9. Speed of Sound
10. Force Of Nature
11. The End$21.99180 Gram Audiophile Virgin Vinyl LP - Sealed Buy Now
I'm Not There (Bob Dylan)I'm Not There is a meta-biographical film re-imaging the life of Bob Dylan as portrayed by six different actors - Marcus Carl Franklin, Ben Whishaw, Heath Ledger, Christian Bale, Richard Gere, and Cate Blanchett - in six different phases of the artists life and career.
The 4LP I'm Not There set features songs from and inspired by this film. The new interpretations of Bob Dylan songs are performed by an eclectic cavalcade of acclaimed and celebrated contemporary musicians including Eddie Vedder (Pearl Jam), Sonic Youth, Jim James (My Morning Jacket), Jack Johnson, Sufjan Stevens, Mark Lanegan and many others!
Many of the album's performances include backing from The Million Dollar Bashers, an ensemble created especially for 'Im Not There' by Sonic Youth guitarist Lee Ranaldo, featuring Sonic Youth drummer Steve Shelley, Television guitarist Tom Verlaine, Wilco bassist Nels Cline, guitarist Smokey Hormel, keyboardist John Medeski and long-time Bob Dylan band bassist Tony Garnier. Other tracks on the album feature the alternative-country band Calexico backing up artists.
I'm Not There includes two versions of the enigmatic title track, a new interpretation performed by Sonic Youth and the original Bob Dylan recording, a rare often-bootlegged outtake from The Basement Tapes sessions which has been unavailable on any official release for a long time.LP1
1. Eddie Vedder & Million Dollar Bashers, The - All Along The Watchtower
2. Sonic Youth - I'm Not There
3. Jim James & Calexico - Goin' To Acapulco
4. Richie Havens - Tombstone Blues
5. Stephen Malkmus & Million Dollar Bashers, The - Ballad Of A Thin Man
6. Cat Power - Stuck Inside Of Mobile With The Memphis Blues Again
7. John Doe - Pressing On
8. Yo La Tengo - Fourth Time Around
1. Iron & Whine & Calexico - Dark Eyes
2. Karen O & Million Dollar Bashers, The - Highway 61 Revisited
3. Roger Mcguinn & Calexico - One More Cup Of Coffee
4. Mason Jennings - The Lonesome Death Of Hattie Carroll
5. Los Lobos - Billy 1
6. Jeff Tweedy - Simple Twist Of Fate
7. Mark Lanegan - Man In The Long Black Coat
8. Willie Nelson & Calexico - Señor (Tales Of Yankee Power)
1. Mira Billotte - As I Went Out One Morning
2. Stephen Malkmus & Lee Ranaldo - Can't Leave Her Behind
3. Sufjan Stevens - Ring Them Bells
4. Charlotte Gainsbourg & Calexico - Just Like A Woman
5. Jack Johnson - Mama You've Been On My Mind / A Fraction Of Last Thoughts On Woody Guthrie
6. Yo La Tengo - I Wanna Be Your Lover
7. Glen Hansard & Marketa Irglova - You Ain't Goin' Nowhere
8. Hold Steady, The - Can You Please Crawl Out Your Window?
9. Ramblin' Jack Elliot - Just Like Tom Thumb's Blues
10. Black Keys, The - The Wicked Messenger
1. Tom Verlaine & Million Dollar Bashers, The - Cold Irons Bound
2. Mason Jennings - The Times They Are A Changin'
3. Stephen Malkmus & Million Dollar Bashers, The - Maggie's Farm
4. Marcus Carl Franklin - When The Ship Comes In
5. Bob Forrest - Moonshiner
6. John Doe - I Dreamed I Saw St. Augustine
7. Antony & The Johnsons - Knockin' On Heaven's Door
8. Bob Dylan With Band, The - I'm Not There$49.99180 Gram Audiophile Virgin Vinyl LP - 4 LPs Sealed Buy Now
Judgement NightThe 1993 film Judgment Night was basically suburbia's paranoid view of inner-city life, where the slightest misstep (such as trying to take a shortcut to a boxing match) has fateful, if not fatal, consequences. And what better music to accompany this middle-class nightmare than a hybrid of the music suburbanites seemed most afraid of; Rap and Rock. It turned out to be quite a fruitful collaboration; while the film bombed, the soundtrack went gold.
Judgment Night spawned four singles: Biohazard & Onyx's 'Judgment Night', Helmet & House Of Pain's 'Just Another Victim', Teenage Fanclub & De La Soul's 'Fallin'' and Faith No More & Boo-Yaa T.R.I.B.E.'s 'Another Body Murdered', and it also features highly sought after collaboration between Pearl Jam & Cypress Hill. Ice-T and Slayer manage to thrash it out on an unsurpassed level, while Sonic Youth & Cypress Hill have that slightly paranoid sound you get from loving Mary Jane a little too much.
Available on vinyl for the first time since its original release!Side 1
1.Sonic Youth & Cypress Hill - I Love You Mary Jane
2.Biohazard & Onyx - Judgement Night
3.Helmet & House Of Pain - Just Another Victim
4.Living Colour & Run DMC - Me, Myself & My Microphone
5.Slayer & Ice-T - Disorder
6.Dinosaur Jr. & Del Tha Funky Homosapiens - Missing Link
1.Teenage Fanclub & De La Soul - Fallin'
2.Mudhoney & Sir Mix-A-Lot - Freak Momma
3.Faith No More & Boo-Yaa TRIBE - Another Body Murdered
4.Therapy & Fatal - Come And Die
5. Cypress Hill & Pearl Jam - Real Thing$39.99180 Gram Audiophile Virgin Vinyl LP - Sealed Buy Now
West Of Memphis: Voices For JusticeThe avalanche of emotions experienced after seeing the highly regarded documentary West Of Memphis quickly leads to perhaps the most primal impulse of all: "Act. Do something. Do anything." It's in this spirit that West of Memphis: Voices For Justice has been created. In every instance, the artists involved have made the decision about which song they felt reected their personal feelings about the case of the West Memphis 3. There's a connection between the music and the man remaining at its center, Damien Echols. This compilation features music from Eddie Vedder, Natalie Maines, Lucinda Williams, Patti Smith and more.LP 1
1. Damien Echols Death Row Letter, Year 9 - Henry Rollins (feat. Nick Cave & Warren Ellis Original Score)
2. Mother - Natalie Maines
3. Joy - Lucinda Williams
4. The Jean Genie - Camp Freddy
5. Little Lion Man - Tonto's Giant Nuts (feat. Johnny Depp and Bruce Witkin)
6. You're So Vain - Marilyn Manson
7. Dumpster World (Live) - Band Of Horses
1. DFW - Citizen Cope
2. Satellite - Eddie Vedder
3. Anything Made Of Paper - Bill Carter
4. House Of Pain - The White Buffalo
5. Ring Them Bells - Bob Dylan
6. Score Suite - Nick Cave & Warren Ellis
7. Damien Echols Death Row Letter - Tonto's Giant Nuts (feat. Johnny Depp, Nick Cave & Warren Ellis Score)
8. Wing (Live) - Patti Smith$34.99180 Gram Audiophile Virgin Vinyl LP - 2 LPs Sealed Buy Now
World Wide Suicide / Life WastedWorld Wide Suicide was written by vocalist Eddie Vedder and was originally released on March 14, 2006. It was the first single from the band's eighth studio album, Pearl Jam (2006).1. World Wide Suicide
2. Wasted$8.997 Vinyl Single - Sealed Buy Now
I Am Mine / Down
Turquoise Colored Vinyl
I Am Mine was written by vocalist Eddie Vedder and was originally released on October 8, 2002. It was the first single from the band's seventh studio album, Riot Act (2002).1. I Am Mine
2. Down$8.99Colored 7 Vinyl Single - Sealed Buy Now
Light Years / Soon Forget
Yellow Colored Vinyl
Light Years features lyrics written by vocalist Eddie Vedder and music co-written by Vedder and guitarists Mike McCready and Stone Gossard. It was originally released on July 18, 2000 as the second and final single from the band's sixth studio album, Binaural (2000).1. Light Years
2. Soon Forget$8.99Colored 7 Vinyl Single - Sealed Buy Now
X-Posed: The InterviewPearl Jam X-posed provides a fascinating insight into this legendary and elusive band. On this exclusive recording charismatic lead singer Eddie Vedder gives his perceptive views on subjects such as art, video, karma and working in McDonalds! Accompanying him are the rest of the band, discussing such topics as drugs, music and touring.1. The Interview$15.9910 Picture Disc Vinyl LP - Sealed Buy Now
Off He Goes / Dead ManOff He Goes is a song by the American rock band Pearl Jam. Written by vocalist Eddie Vedder, Off He Goes was originally released in 1996 as the third single from the band's fourth studio album, No Code (1996). The song peaked at number 31 on the Billboard Modern Rock Tracks chart.1. Off He Goes
2. Dead Man$9.997 Vinyl Single - Sealed Buy Now
Wishlist / U / Brain Of J (Live)Wishlist is a song by the American rock band Pearl Jam. Written by vocalist Eddie Vedder, Wishlist was originally released on May 5, 1998 as the second single from the band's fifth studio album, Yield (1998). The song peaked at number six on both the Mainstream Rock and Modern Rock Billboard charts.1. Wishlist
3. Brian Of J (Live)$9.997 Vinyl Single - Sealed Buy Now
Who You Are / HabitWho You Are is a song by American rock band Pearl Jam. Featuring lyrics written by vocalist Eddie Vedder and music co-written by drummer Jack Irons and guitarist Stone Gossard, Who You Are was originally released on July 30, 1996 as the first single from the band's fourth studio album, No Code (1996). The song topped the Billboard Modern Rock Tracks chart. It peaked at number 31 on the Billboard Hot 100.1. Who Are You
2. Habit$9.997 Vinyl Single - Sealed Buy Now