- Lowest Price
- Highest Price
Everybody Digs Bill Evans (Awaiting Repress)Minority
Young and Foolish
Lucky To Be Me
Night and Day
What Is There To Say?
Epilogue$21.99Vinyl LP Reissue - Sealed AWAITING REPRESS Buy Now
Send Them All To HellThe German PANZER, the Teutonic Heavy Metal trio, is comprised of yet three undisputed genre legends: Vocalist & bass-player Schmier, best known as frontman of DESTRUCTION and HEADHUNTER, guitarist Herman Frank (ACCEPT, VICTORY) as well as drummer Stefan Schwarzmann (ACCEPT).
The initial idea was born when drummer Stefan Schwarzmann, who has relocated to Switzerland about seven years ago, had a chat with the owner of renowned Swiss club Z7 in Pratteln. The two tried to figure out a way to fill the empty space within touring and recording, the venue has been facing with its most frequently playing bands. To make a long story short: Nobert Mandel (owner of Z7) had the idea of a trio, with both Stefan and Herman in it. The only vacancy for bass and vocals wouldn't stay open for long, as Stefan had the phone number and mail address of DESTRUCTION's Schmier right at hand - and so "The German Panzer" was born!
Commented vocalist & bass-player Schmier: "When Stefan Schwarzmann, drummer of ACCEPT and an old friend came to me with the idea of putting a band together, I first thought he tried to fool me hahaha! But the idea sounded amazing from the beginning and after the first meeting with Herman Frank, the German guitar legend, that everybody knows from his work with ACCEPT and VICTORY and Stefan, we realized really fast, that this team could really kick some serious ass together. And Instead of talking too long about it, we started writing songs right away and within some weeks had half of the album recorded and it sounded wicked! We don t wanna re-invent the metal-wheel. We play the music we love, easy as that and it's great fun cause we all dig this shit since we are teenagers!
Naming a band after fierce war machinery might seem a bit off for some, but if you take a look at the lyrics, this is picture perfect. The lyrics provoke, criticize and are part of the art. "My lyrics criticize... I don t pray," adds Schmier.
And as difficult as the search for a name was at first, with all members being German die-hards and organizers of the Teutonic scene, The German PANZER seemed to be the name everybody remembers right away.
As for the album title, »Send Them All To Hell« was almost mandatory, as these are the first words to be heard on the record, with Schmier whispering them into the mic. With the exception of one track that feature all three members, all songs are written entirely by Herman Frank and Schmier.
If you like it heavy, more melodic or if you dig Speed Metal, then The German PANZER will hit right on - Or to say it with Herman Frank: "No left - no right! Just straight forward like a Panzer!1. Death knell
2. Hail and kill
3. Temple of doom
6. Mr. Nobrain
8. Virtual collision
9. Roll the dice
10. Bleed for your sins
11. Murder in the skies (Gary Moore Cover)$28.99Vinyl LP - 2 LPs Sealed Buy Now
M.I.In case you missed the APB, Masked Intruder broke into the punk scene with their highly acclaimed 2012 self-titled album and have been building up quite a rap sheet ever since. These thugs have been on tour for the past two years with the likes of NOFX, Less Than Jake, and Teenage Bottlerocket, stealing the hearts of unwitting fans all along the way. Finally, the law caught up to these rascals and they were sent to the "big house" to think about their crimes. While meditating on how to be upright citizens, they killed time by writing new songs and digging their way to freedom. Once again, they managed to dodge the law long enough to hole up at Atlas Studios in Chicago with Matt Allison as their accomplice, laying down 13 tracks of polished, hook-laden power pop that's so catchy, it's criminal. Of course Masked Intruder will continue their life on the lam throughout 2014 in support of M.I., pilfering their way through the U.S., Europe, and Australia. Consider yourself warned.
And ladies, be vigilant around these romeos as we intercepted this message from Intruder Blue: "We are extremely stoked on this record! We had a great time working with Matt Allison again and we couldn't be happier with how the record came out! We can't wait for everybody to hear it, especially all of the ladies out there! We really feel like we poured our hearts into this one, and we expect that the ladies are gonna pick up on that and maybe wanna make out with us. That's the idea, anyway. Cool!!!"1. Masked Intruder
2. 25 to Life
3. How Do I Get to You
4. I Don't Wanna Be Alone Tonight
5. Unrequited Love
7. Heart Shaped Guitar
8. Am I Only Dreaming
9. Stick 'em Up
10. Why Don't You Love Me In Real Life
11. Hello Beautiful
12. Wish You Were Mine
13. Crazy$15.99Vinyl LP - Sealed Buy Now
A Dramatic Turn Of EventsThe mighty Dream Theater return stronger than ever with their most powerful album yet, A Dramatic Turn Of Events. Featuring On The Backs Of Angels, the much-anticipated platter marks new drummer, Mike Mangini's recorded debut and will be released via Roadrunner Records.
I'm incredibly psyched with the way this album came out and can't wait to share it with everybody, guitarist John Petrucci, who also serves as the producer for A Dramatic Turn of Events, said.
We have poured our hearts and minds into the creation of this album, keyboardist Jordan Rudess offered. All the life changing events that surrounded us before, as well as during the whole process, fueled our desire to dig deep within ourselves and create the best music we possibly could.
Vocalist James LaBrie said, The new songs and sound has never been so spirited or rejuvenating. I cannot wait for every one of our fans to sink their audio senses into this batch of tunes.1. On the Backs of Angels
2. Build Me Up, Break Me Down
3. Lost Not Forgotten
4. This is the Life
5. The Shaman's Trance
7. Far From Heaven
8. Breaking All Illusions
9. Beneath The Surface$29.99180 Gram Audiophile Virgin Vinyl LP - 2 LPs Sealed Buy Now
Bill Evans Riverside Recordings (Box Set) (Out Of Stock)Numbered Edition Pressed On 200-Gram Vinyl By Quality Record Pressings For The First Time!
Here it is: THE Audiophile Jazz Fan's Box Set To End All Box Sets - All Of Bill Evans Riverside Releases Cut at 45 RPM PLUS The Cannonball Adderley Know What I Mean? Release For Which Evans Was Such An Important Contributor.
Of everything Analogue Productions has reissued, nothing has come close in sales or accolades to the 45-RPM versions of Bill Evans titles from his Riverside catalog. And now we've compiled all of them into one irresistible box set package. Includes facsimiles of each original jacket along with an 18-page booklet detailing Evans' career and Riverside era.
Titles Included: New Jazz Conceptions, Everybody Digs Bill Evans, Portrait In Jazz, Explorations, Sunday At The Village Vanguard, Waltz For Debby, Moonbeams, Know What I Mean?, Interplay, How My Heart Sings! and At Shelly's Manne-Hole.
Now pressed on 200-gram vinyl at Quality Record Pressings!
This title is not eligible for discount.1. MINORITY (5:20) (Gigi Gryce)
2. YOUNG AND FOOLISH (5:48)(Horwit-Hague)
1. LUCKY TO BE ME (3:35)(Comden, Green-Bernstein)
2. NIGHT AND DAY (7:12)(Cole Porter)
3. EPILOGUE (:38)(Bill Evans)
1. TENDERLY (3:29) (Walter Gross)
2. PEACE PIECE (6:37)(Bill Evans)
1. WHAT IS THERE TO SAY? (4:49)(Harburg-Duke)
2. OLEO (4:04)(Sonny Rollins)
3. EPILOGUE (:38)(Bill Evans)
1. ISRAEL (6:08)(John Carisi)
2. HAUNTED HEART (3:25)(Deitz-Schwartz)
1. BEAUTIFUL LOVE (5:03)(Gillespie-King-Van Alstyne-Young)
2. ELSA (5:05)(Earl Zindars)
1. NARDIS (5:48)(Miles Davis)
2. HOW DEEP IS THE OCEAN? (3:30)(Irving Berlin)
1. I WISH I KNEW (4:39)(Gordon-Warren)
2. SWEET AND LOVELY (5:50)(Arnheim-Tobias-Lemare)
Portrait In Jazz
1. COME RAIN OR COME SHINE (3:17)(Mercer-Arlen)
2. AUTUMN LEAVES (5:22)(Mercer-Kosmo-Prevert)
1. WITCHCRAFT (4:30)(Leigh-Coleman)
2. WHEN I FALL IN LOVE (4:50)(Heyman-Young)
3. PERIï¿½S SCOPE (3:11)(Bill Evans)
1. WHAT IS THIS THING CALLED LOVE? (4:33)(Cole Porter)
2. SPRING IS HERE (5:01)(Rodgers & Hart)
1. SOME DAY MY PRINCE WILL COME (4:48)(Morey-Churchill)
2. BLUE IN GREEN (5:18)(Davis-Evans)
At Shellyï¿½s Manne-Hole, Hollywood
1. ISNï¿½T IT ROMANTIC (4:34)(Rodgers, Hart)
2. THE BOY NEXT DOOR (5:14)(Youmans, Harbach, Greene)
1. WONDER WHY (5:05)(Brodszky, Cahn)
2. SWEDISH PASTRY (5:35)(Barney Kessel)
1. OUR LOVE IS HERE TO STAY (4:41)(G & I Gershwin)
2. ï¿½ROUND MIDNIGHT (8:50)(Monk, Williams)
1. STELLA BY STARLIGHT (4:50)(Young, Washington)
2. BLUES IN ï¿½Fï¿½ (5:05)(Chuck Israels)
How My Heart Sings!
1. HOW MY HEART SINGS (4:56)(Earl Zindars) Zindars Publ. Co.-BMI
2. I SHOULD CARE (4:53)(Cahn-Stordahl-Weston) Cahn Music/Hanover Music/Stordahl Music-ASCAP
1. IN YOUR OWN SWEET WAY (6:57)
(Dave Brubeck) Derry Music Co.-BMI
2. WALKING UP (4:54)
(Bill Evans) TRO-Acorn-BMI
1. SUMMERTIME (5:56)(Gershwin-Heyward-Gershwin) Chappell& Co., Inc./Gershwin Publ.-ASCAP
2. 34 SKIDOO (6:19)(Bill Evans) TRO-Acorn-BMI
1. EVï¿½RYTHING I LOVE (4:11)(Cole Porter) Chappell Music-ASCAP
2. SHOW-TYPE TUNE (4:23)(Bill Evans) TRO-Acorn-BMI
1. YOU AND THE NIGHT AND THE MUSIC (7:03)(Dietz-Schwartz) (ASCAP)
1. WHEN YOU WISH UPON A STAR (5:42)(Washington-Harline) (ASCAP)
2. Iï¿½LL NEVER SMILE AGAIN (6:30)(Ruth Lowe) (ASCAP)
1. INTERPLAY (8:11)(Bill Evans) (BMI)
1. YOU GO TO MY HEAD (5:02)(Gillespie-Coots) (ASCAP)
2. WRAP YOUR TROUBLES IN DREAMS (6:24)(Moll-Koehler-Barris) (ASCAP)
1. RE: PERSON I KNEW (5:42)(Bill Evans) TRO-Acorn-BMI
2. POLKA DOTS AND MOONBEAMS (4:57)(Burke-Van Heusen) Bourne Co./Music Sales Corp.-ASCAP
1. I FALL IN LOVE TOO EASILY (2:39)(Styne-Cahn) SBK Feist Catalog-ASCAP
2. STAIRWAY TO THE STARS (4:48)(Parish-Malneck-Signorelli) SBK Robbins Catalog-ASCAP
1. IF YOU COULD SEE ME NOW (4:24)(Dameron-Sigman) SBK Robbins Catalog-ASCAP
2. IT MIGHT AS WELL BE SPRING (6:03)(Rodgers-Hammerstein) Williamson Music ASCAP
1. IN LOVE IN VAIN (4:56)(Kern-Robin) T.B. Harms, Inc.-ASCAP
2. VERY EARLY (5:04)(Bill Evans) TRO-Acorn-BMI
Waltz for Debby
1. MY FOOLISH HEART (4:56)
2. WALTZ FOR DEBBY (6:54)
1. DETOUR AHEAD (7:35)
1. MY ROMANCE (7:11)
1. SOME OTHER TIME (5:02)
2. MILESTONES (6:37)
Sunday at the Village Vanguard
1. GLORIAï¿½S STEP (6:05)(Scott LaFaro) Orpheum Music-BMI
2. MY MANï¿½S GONE NOW (6:21)(G. & I. Gershwin) Chappell Music-ASCAP
1. SOLAR (8:51)(Miles Davis) Prestige Music-BMI
1. ALICE IN WONDERLAND (8:32)(Fain-Hilliard) Walt Disney Music-ASCAP
1. ALL OF YOU (8:20)(Cole Porter) Chappell Music-ASCAP
2. JADE VISIONS (3:46)(Scott LaFaro) Orpheum Music-BMI
Know What I Mean?
1. WALTZ FOR DEBBY (5:14)
2. GOODBYE (6:12)
1. WHO CARES? (take 5) (5:53)
2. VENICE (2:51)
1. TOY (5:05)
2. ELSA (5:48)
1. NANCY (WITH THE LAUGHING FACE) (4:07)
KNOW WHAT I MEAN? (re-take 7) (4:55)
New Jazz Conceptions
1. I Love You
3. I Got It Bad and That Ain't Good
5. Easy Living
2.Waltz for Debby
5.No Cover, No Minimum$599.99200 Gram Audiophile Virgin Vinyl LP 45 RPM - 22 LPs Sealed Temporarily out of stock