The 14-track album, 50 Years of Blonde on Blonde, was recorded LIVE at the CMA Theater located inside the historic Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum located in Nashville, TN in May 2016. Mixed by GRAMMY Award-winning Ted Hutt and Ryan Mall.
Fifty years is a long time for a place like Nashville, Tennessee. Time rolls on slowly around here like flotsam and jetsam in the muddy Cumberland River. But certain things have accelerated the pace of our city. And certain people have sent the hands of the clock spinning. Bob Dylan is the greatest of these time-bending, paradigm-shifting Nashville cats, says Ketch Secor, the primary vocalist of the Old Crow Medicine Show.
By deciding to record his newly found rock n roll voice in 1966 Nashville, Bob swung the gates of Country music wide open; so wide, in fact, that 50 years later there was still enough of a crack left for Old Crow Medicine Show to sneak its banjos and fiddles through the gates with string band swagger.
1. Rainy Day Women #12 & 35 (Live)
2. Pledging My Time (Live)
3. Visions of Johanna (Live)
4. One of Us Must Know (Sooner or Later) (Live)
5. I Want You (Live)
6. Stuck Inside of Mobile with the Memphis Blues Again (Live)
7. Leopard-Skin Pill-Box Hat (Live)
8. Just Like a Woman (Live)
1. Most Likely You Go Your Way and I'll Go Mine (Live)
2. Temporary Like Achilles (Live)
3. Absolutely Sweet Marie (Live)
4. 4th Time Around (Live)
5. Obviously 5 Believers (Live)
6. Sad Eyed Lady of the Lowlands (Live)