- Lowest Price
- Highest Price
Imagine (Awaiting Repress)Digitally remastered edition of this 1971 studio album from the Rock icon. Features 'Imagine', 'Crippled Inside', 'Gimme Some Truth' and 'Jealous Guy.'1. Imagine [Remastered 2010]
2. Crippled Inside [Remastered 2010]
3. Jealous Guy [Remastered 2010]
4. It's So Hard [Remastered 2010]
5. I Don't Wanna Be A Soldier Mama [Remastered 2010]
6. Gimme Some Truth [Remastered 2010]
7. Oh My Love [Remastered 2010]
8. How Do You Sleep? [Remastered 2010]
9. How? [Remastered 2010]
10. Oh Yoko! [Remastered 2010]$22.99180 Gram Audiophile Virgin Vinyl LP - Sealed AWAITING REPRESS Buy Now
Lennon (Box Set)
180 Gram Vinyl Box Set
Remastered From Original Analogue Masters
With Faithfully Replicated Original Album Art
John Lennon's eight solo studio albums, remastered from their original analogue masters, have been newly cut to vinyl from 96k digital files for Lennon, a new 9LP boxed collection on heavyweight, 180-gram vinyl with faithfully replicated original album art. Released by Capitol, the collection's albums are all out-of-print worldwide on vinyl, with the exception of previous LP remasters of Imagine and Rock 'n' Roll which are in print in the United States. Lennon is the first complete collection of John Lennon's solo studio albums to be released on vinyl.
The albums were remastered from John Lennon's original mixes in 2010 by Yoko Ono and a team of engineers led by Allan Rouse at Abbey Road Studios in London and by George Marino at Avatar Studios in New York. The new vinyl masters were cut by Sean Magee at Abbey Road Studios and the LPs have been manufactured for the world by Optimal Media in Germany.
Each of the Lennon collection's LPs is an authentic reproduction of its U.K. original, in its sound and visual presentation. In keeping with the original album artwork, Imagine contains reproductions of its two postcards, poster and inner bag, Some Time In New York City includes reproductions of its original postcard and inner sleeve, Walls and Bridges includes its sleeve with two fold-over flaps, an eight-page booklet and inner sleeve, and Mind Games, Double Fantasy and Milk and Honey also include reproductions of their original inner sleeves.
John Lennon is one of the world's most celebrated songwriters and performers of all time. Lennon has been posthumously honored with a Lifetime Achievement GRAMMY® Award and two special BRIT Awards for Outstanding Contribution to Music, and he has been inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and the Songwriters Hall of Fame. In 2008, Rolling Stone ranked him in the Top 5 of the magazine's 100 Greatest Singers Of All Time list.John Lennon/Plastic Ono Band (1970)
2. Hold On
3. I Found Out
4. Working Class Hero
8. Well Well Well
9. Look At Me
11. My Mummy's Dead
2. Crippled Inside
3. Jealous Guy
4. It's So Hard
5. I Don't Wanna Be A Soldier Mama I Don't Wanna Die
6. Gimme Some Truth
7. Oh My Love
8. How Do You Sleep?
10. Oh Yoko!
Some Time In New York City (2 LP) (1972)
1. Woman Is the Nigger of the World
2. Sisters, O Sisters
3. Attica State
4. Born In a Prison
5. New York City
6. Sunday Bloody Sunday
7. The Luck Of the Irish
8. John Sinclair
10. We're All Water
11. Cold Turkey (live)
12. Don't Worry Kyoko (live)
13. Well (Baby Please Don't Go) (live)
14. Jamrag (live)
15. Scumbag (live)
16. Au (live)
Mind Games (1973)
1. Mind Games
2. Tight A$
3. Aisumasen (I'm Sorry)
4. One Day (At a Time)
5. Bring On the Lucie (Freda Peeple)
6. Nutopian International Anthem
8. Out The Blue
9. Only People
10. I Know (I Know)
11. You Are Here
12. Meat City
Walls and Bridges (1974)
1. Going Down On Love
2. Whatever Gets You Thru The Night
3. Old Dirt Road
4. What You Got
5. Bless You
7. #9 Dream
8. Surprise Surprise (Sweet Bird of Paradox)
9. Steel and Glass
10. Beef Jerky
11. Nobody Loves You (When You're Down and Out)
12. Ya Ya
Rock 'n' Roll (1975)
2. Stand By Me
3. Medley: Rip It Up/Ready Teddy
4. You Cant Catch Me
5. Ain't That A Shame
6. Do You Want To Dance
7. Sweet Little Sixteen
8. Slippin' And Slidin'
9. Peggy Sue
10. Medley: Bring It On Home To Me/Send Me Some Lovin'
11. Bony Moronie
12. Ya Ya
13. Just Because
Double Fantasy (1980)
1. (Just Like) Starting Over
2. Kiss Kiss Kiss
3. Cleanup Time
4. Give Me Something
5. I'm Losing You
6. I'm Moving On
7. Beautiful Boy (Darling Boy)
8. Watching the Wheels
9. Yes I'm Your Angel
11. Beautiful Boys
12. Dear Yoko
13. Every Man Has A Woman Who Loves Him
14. Hard Times Are Over
Milk and Honey (1984)
1. I'm Stepping Out
2. Sleepless Night
3. I Don't Wanna Face It
4. Don't Be Scared
5. Nobody Told Me
7. Borrowed Time
8. Your Hands
9. (Forgive Me) My Little Flower Princess
10. Let Me Count The Ways
11. Grow Old With Me
12. You're The One$199.99180 Gram Audiophile Virgin Vinyl LP Box Set - 9 LPs Sealed Buy Now
Mind GamesMind Games is the fourth studio album by John Lennon. It was recorded at Record Plant Studios in New York in summer 1973. The album was released in the US 29 October 1973 and the UK 16 November 1973.1. Mind Games [Remastered 2010]
2. Tight A$ [Remastered 2010]
3. Aisumasen (I'm Sorry) [Remastered 2010]
4. One Day (At A Time) [Remastered 2010]
5. Bring On The Lucie (Freda Peeple) [Remastered 2010]
6. Nutopian International Anthem [Remastered 2010]
7. Intuition [Remastered 2010]
8. Out The Blue [Remastered 2010]
9. Only People [Remastered 2010]
10. I Know (I Know) [Remastered 2010]
11. You Are Here [Remastered 2010]
12. Meat City [Remastered 2010]$22.99180 Gram Audiophile Virgin Vinyl LP - Sealed Buy Now
Rock N RollThe album was released in February 1975, reaching number 6 in both the United Kingdom and the United States, later being certified gold in both countries. It was supported by the single Stand by Me, which peaked at number 20 in the US, and 30 in the UK. The cover photo was taken by JÜrgen Vollmer during the Beatles' stay in Hamburg.1. Be-Bop-A-Lula [Remastered 2010]
2. Stand By Me [Remastered 2010]
3. Rip It Up / Ready Teddy [Remastered 2010]
4. You Can't Catch Me [Remastered 2010]
5. Ain't That A Shame [Remastered 2010]
6. Do You Want To Dance [Remastered 2010]
7. Sweet Little Sixteen [Remastered 2010]
8. Slippin' And Slidin' [Remastered 2010]
9. Peggy Sue [Remastered 2010]
10. Bring It On Home To Me / Send Me Some Lovin' [Remastered 2010]
11. Bony Moronie [Remastered 2010]
12. Ya Ya [Remastered 2010]
13. Just Because [Remastered 2010]$22.99180 Gram Audiophile Virgin Vinyl LP - Sealed Buy Now
ADAD-SEC-8910xJohn Lennon & Yoko Ono
Unfinished Music, No. 1: Two VirginsRemastered From The Original Tapes By Sean Lennon
Turns out the very sound of falling in love is just as abstract, subjective and loopy as the concept itself. Yoko Ono and John Lennon are two of history's greatest lovers, and Two Virgins is the document of the pair falling in love in real time. The album is a curious and amazing suite recorded over one weekend in Spring 1968 at Lennon's Kenwood home: Distant conversations; comedic role playing and footsteps; laughter, birdcalls and plunking piano lines; silly songs and space; tape delay stretching shrieks, bass rumbles and moans to the moon and back again.
The now-iconic cover (featuring Ono and Lennon standing nude together) notwithstanding, nothing about Two Virgins is safe. It would be a risky move today for artists in the larger, pop-culture conversation just as it was a risky move in 1969. But this is an uncomfortably private, two-person dialogue about - and celebration of - experimentation, inspiration and play. And these two souls bravely let us look through the keyhole.1. Side One
2. Side Two$23.99Vinyl LP - Sealed Buy Now
Double FantasyReleased in 1980 by John Lennon and Yoko Ono, it is the seventh and final studio album released by Lennon in his lifetime. The album is notable for its association with Lennon's murder three weeks after its release. It became a worldwide commercial success, and went on to win the 1981 Album of the Year at the 24th Annual Grammy Awards.1. (Just Like) Starting Over [Remastered 2010]
2. Kiss Kiss Kiss [Remastered 2010]
3. Cleanup Time [Remastered 2010]
4. Give Me Something [Remastered 2010]
5. I'm Losing You [Remastered 2010]
6. I'm Moving On [Remastered 2010]
7. Beautiful Boy (Darling Boy) [Remastered 2010]
8. Watching The Wheels [Remastered 2010]
9. Yes, I'm Your Angel [Remastered 2010]
11. Beautiful Boys [Remastered 2010]
12. Dear Yoko [Remastered 2010]
13. Every Man Has A Woman Who Loves Him [Remastered 2010]
14. Hard Times Are Over [Remastered 2010]$22.99180 Gram Audiophile Virgin Vinyl LP - Sealed Buy Now
Marshall CrenshawMarshall Crenshaw Marshall Crenshaw On Numbered Limited Edition 180g Vinyl LP
Bored with his role as John Lennon in the musical Beatlemania in February of 1980, Marshall Crenshaw decided to try his hand at songwriting. By August of that year, he was playing his songs at gigs around Manhattan with his drummer brother, Robert and bassist Chris Donato. After singer Robert Gordon recorded three of his tunes, Crenshaw was signed by Warner Brothers and this, his self titled debut album was released in 1982. It was immediately lauded as a pop masterpiece and Crenshaw was recognized as a first-rate songwriter, singer and guitarist. Gems like Someday, Someway, She Can't Dance and Not for Me, all remain timeless classics that add up to one of the finest debuts of its day. Now here on Mobilie Fidelity Numbered Limited Edition 180g Vinyl!
This title is not eligible for discount.1. There She Goes Again
2. Someday, Someway
4. I'll Do Anything
5. Rockin' Around in N.Y.C.
6. Usual Thing, The
7. She Can't Dance
8. Cynical Girl
9. Mary Anne
10. Soldier of Love
11. Not For Me
12. Brand New Lover$19.99180 Gram Audiophile Virgin Vinyl LP - Sealed Buy Now
UNIM-CAP-1121xJohn Lennon with The Plastic Ono Band
Shaved FishAt the time of its release, Shaved Fish didn't attract as much attention as any compilation of John Lennon's work would have either a few years before or a few years after. Lennon had just issued the somewhat disappointing genre album, Rock 'n' Roll, and was only a year from Walls and Bridges, not one of his strongest albums, and had also grown somewhat stale as a public figure. Drawing on his singles up to that point in his career, it shows a punkier, more defiant vision of Lennon's work than subsequent compilations, which would dwell on a broader cross section of his output. Happy Christmas and Imagine are moments of peace in the company of artifacts from his political/agitprop (Power to the People) and primal scream (Mother) periods, and his attempts at topical songwriting (Woman Is the Nigger of the World), and Whatever Gets You Through the Night, which was unique to this LP, was a better piece of mainstream rock & roll than any of the late-'50s numbers that he ground out for Rock 'n' Roll. This collection, which was the last LP release to come from Lennon in any form until Double Fantasy five years later, was the only compilation of his work released in Lennon's own lifetime, and has since been supplanted by various posthumous assemblies of his music.
- Bruce Eder (All Music)1. Give Peace a Chance
2. Cold Turkey
3. Instant Karma!
4. Power to the People
6. Woman Is the Nigger of the World
8. Whatever Gets You Thru the Night
9. Mind Games
10. #9 Dream
11. Medley: Happy Xmas (War Is over)/Give Peace a Chance (Reprise)$24.99180 Gram Audiophile Virgin Vinyl LP - Sealed Buy Now
Milk And HoneyReleased in 1984, Milk and Honey is an album credited to John Lennon and Yoko Ono. It is Lennon's eighth and final studio album, and the first posthumous release of Lennon's music, having been recorded in the last months of his life during and following the sessions for their 1980 album Double Fantasy. It was assembled by Yoko Ono in association with the Geffen label.1. I'm Stepping Out [Remastered 2010]
2. Sleepless Night [Remastered 2010]
3. I Don't Wanna Face It [Remastered 2010]
4. Don't Be Scared [Remastered 2010]
5. Nobody Told Me [Remastered 2010]
6. O'Sanity [Remastered 2010]
7. Borrowed Time [Remastered 2010]
8. Your Hands [Remastered 2010]
9. (Forgive Me) My Little Flower Princess [Remastered 2010]
10. Let Me Count The Ways [Remastered 2010]
11. Grow Old With Me [Remastered 2010]
12. You're The One [Remastered 2010]$22.99180 Gram Audiophile Virgin Vinyl LP - Sealed Buy Now
Plastic Ono BandRemastered From The Original Tapes By Sean Lennon
This long-overdue vinyl reissue of Yoko Ono's seminal, but massively under-appreciated Plastic Ono Band has all the makings of a classic rock nostalgia trip: Ono, John Lennon, Ringo Starr, Klaus Voorman and free-jazz legend Ornette Coleman. All the pieces are here to stir up a dangerous amount of nostalgia. But once the needle drops, the record achieves something exactly perpendicular to nostalgia.
Released in 1971, the album not only influenced the approach of other musicians for decades, it also sounds absolutely modern 44 years out, eternally fresh despite the forward march of time. Yoko Ono/Plastic Ono Band not only predicted the intersection of the avant-garde and rock that would take place in the second half of that decade, the album would sound right at home at where that intersection is happening today.1. Why
2. Why Not
3. Greenfield Morning I Pushed An Empty Baby Carriage All Over The City
5. Touch Me
6. Paper Shoes$23.99Vinyl LP - Sealed Buy Now
Plastic Ono Band (Awaiting Repress)John Lennon/Plastic Ono Band is the debut studio album by English rock musician John Lennon. It was released in 1970, after Lennon had issued three experimental albums with Yoko Ono..John Lennon/Plastic Ono Band is generally considered one of Lennon's finest solo albums, documenting with honesty and artistic integrity his emotional and mental state at that point in his career. In 2012, the Rolling Stone ranked it number 23 on its list of The 500 Greatest Albums of All Time.1. Mother [Remastered 2010]
2. Hold On [Remastered 2010]
3. I Found Out [Remastered 2010]
4. Working Class Hero [Remastered 2010 / Lennon Legend Version]
5. Isolation [Remastered 2010]
6. Remember [Remastered 2010]
7. Love [Remastered 2010]
8. Well Well Well [Remastered 2010]
9. Look At Me [Remastered 2010] 5.God [Remastered 2010]
10. My Mummy's Dead [Remastered 2010]$22.99180 Gram Audiophile Virgin Vinyl LP - Sealed AWAITING REPRESS Buy Now
AbovePearl Jam + Alice In Chains + Screaming Trees = Mad Season. Includes 3 songs from mythical unfinished second album with NEWLY RECORDED vocals by Mark Lanegan.
Previously unreleased instrumental Interlude, Remixed version of John Lennon cover I Don't Wanna Be A Soldier, 180 Gram, 2LP gatefold
Think of the one-shot Seattle supergroup Mad Season as the grunge version of sober living. Guitarist Mike McCready, best known as the main six-string slinger in Pearl Jam, met bassist John Baker Saunders while in rehab, and the two paired with Screaming Trees' drummer Barrett Martin and Alice in Chains vocalist Layne Staley, partially in hopes of steering the singer onto the path of the straight and narrow. Ultimately, the plan didn't pan out, but for a brief while, the quartet -- who adopted the name Mad Season -- did have their moment of clarity, captured on the 1995 album Above. There was a single issued to modern rock radio -- River of Deceit -- but this record downplayed easy hooks and melody in favor of churning introspection and slow vamps that occasionally flirt with blues (the never-ending 12-bar Artificial Red, balanced by the distorto riffs of I Don't Everything), but usually conjure nothing more than the dank sludge of Seattle. Mad Season aren't quite mired in the darkest areas of grunge -- they're clever enough to let a saxophonist lend color to Long Gone Day -- but the lack of melodicism is a bit of a drag over the long haul, turning Above into a bit of heavy mood music. In a sense, it's the id of Seattle run rampant: all the bands involved, outside of Saunders' Walkabouts and Martin's Trees (who were nevertheless considerably more popular than Saunders' group), enjoyed commercial success in 1995, so they could have gotten away with anything and, in a sense, they did, as a major-label actually released this turgid bit of soul-baring heavy rock. McCready gets plenty of room for his elliptical guitar, the players has space to dig into their minor-key vamps, Staley essays his only set of completely original lyrics, but the whole thing feels kind of inert and indulgent, which may be appropriate for a band treating rock & roll as therapy.
-All Music GuideLP1
1. Wake Up
2. X-Ray Mind
3. River Of Deceit
4. I'm Above
5. Artificial Red
6. Lifeless Dead
7. I Don't Know Anything
1. Long Gone Day
2. November Hotel
3. All Alone
6. Black Book Of Fear*
7. Slip Away*
8. I Don't Want To Be A Soldier (Remix)
*Previously unreleased$34.99180 Gram Audiophile Virgin Vinyl LP - 2 LPs Sealed Buy Now
Who Can I Be Now? (1974 to 1976) (Box Set)9 Albums on 13 LPs
Features The Gouster, Previously Unreleased As An Album
Includes 84 Page Book With Rarely Seen Photos And Various Ephemera
Parlophone Records are proud to announce DAVID BOWIE 'WHO CAN I BE NOW? (1974 - 1976)' the second in a series of box sets spanning his career from 1969.
The follow up to the awarding winning and critically acclaimed DAVID BOWIE 'FIVE YEARS (1969 - 1973)' will contain the previously unreleased album from 1974 called 'THE GOUSTER'.
The thirteen-piece vinyl set features all of the material officially released by Bowie during the so-called 'American' phase of his career from 1974 to 1976.
The box set, which is named after a track recorded in 1974 but not officially released until the 1990's, includes 'DIAMOND DOGS', 'DAVID LIVE' (in original and 2005 mixes), 'YOUNG AMERICANS' and 'STATION TO STATION' (in original and 2010 mixes) as well as 'THE GOUSTER', 'LIVE NASSAU COLISEUM 76' and a new compilation entitled 'RE:CALL 2' which is a collection of single versions and non-album b-sides.
This release includes tracks that have never before appeared on CD/vinyl/digital as well as new remasters.
Exclusive to the box set is 'THE GOUSTER'. Previously unreleased as a complete album, it was recorded at Sigma Sound, Philadelphia in 1974 and produced by Tony Visconti. The album was mixed and mastered before David decamped to New York to work with John Lennon and Harry Maslin on what became the 'YOUNG AMERICANS' album. 'THE GOUSTER' contains three previously unreleased mixes of 'Right', 'Can You Hear Me' and 'Somebody Up There Likes Me'.
For the 2016 release, Tony Visconti has overseen the mastering from the original tapes and photos taken by Eric Stephen Jacobs have been put together for the sleeve based around one of David's original concepts for the album.
Also exclusive to the CD, vinyl, standard digital and MFiT box sets will be the remastered 'DAVID LIVE (original mix)', the 2010 Harry Maslin mix of 'STATION TO STATION' (previously only available on an audio only DVD in 5.1 and stereo as part of the 'STATION TO STATION' Deluxe box set in 2010) and 'RE:CALL 2'.
'RE:CALL 2' features the original single mix of 'Rebel Rebel', which has only featured on a 40th anniversary picture disc in 2014 since its original release on single in 1974.
'RE:CALL 2' features newly originated artwork with 1975 in-studio images from the 'STATION TO STATION' recording sessions by David's friend and backing vocalist Geoff MacCormack aka Warren Peace.
The alternative cover for the 2010 mix of 'STATION TO STATION' by Harry Maslin, features the originally intended colour sleeve for the album that never got further than a few colour proofs and was replaced by the more familiar black and white image.
The vinyl box set is pressed on audiophile quality 180g vinyl.
The box sets' accompanying book, 84 pages in the vinyl set, will feature rarely seen and previously unpublished photos by photographers including Eric Stephen Jacobs, Tom Kelley, Geoff MacCormack, Terry O'Neill, Steve Schapiro, and many others as well as historical press reviews and technical notes about the albums from producers Tony Visconti and Harry Maslin.David Bowie: Who Can I Be Now? (1974 - 1976)
Diamond Dogs (Remastered) (1 LP)
David Live (Original Mix) (Remastered) (2 LP) *
David Live (2005 Mix) (Remastered) (3 LP)
The Gouster (Previously Unreleased As An Album) (1 LP) *
Young Americans (Remastered) (1 LP)
Station To Station (Remastered) (1 LP)
Station To Station (Harry Maslin 2010 Mix) (1 LP) *
Live Nassau Coliseum '76 (2 Lp)
Re:call 2 (Single Versions And Non Album B-sides) (Remastered) (1 LP) *
* Exclusive to 'Who Can I Be Now? (1974 - 1976)'
LP 1: Diamond Dogs (Remastered)
1. Future Legend
2. Diamond Dogs
3. Sweet Thing
5. Sweet Thing (Reprise)
6. Rebel Rebel
7. Rock 'n' Roll With Me
8. We Are The Dead
10. Big Brother
11. Chant Of The Ever Circling Skeletal Family
LP 2: David Live (Original Mix) (Remastered)
2. Rebel Rebel
3. Moonage Daydream
4. Sweet Thing/Candidate/Sweet Thing (reprise)
6. Suffragette City
7. Aladdin Sane
8. All The Young Dudes
9. Cracked Actor
1. Rock 'n' Roll With Me
2. Watch That Man
3. Knock On Wood
4. Diamond Dogs
5. Big Brother
6. The Width Of A Circle
7. The Jean Genie
8. Rock 'n' Roll Suicide
LP 3: David Live (2005 Mix) (Remastered)
2. Rebel Rebel
3. Moonage Daydream
4. Sweet Thing/Candidate/Sweet Thing (reprise)
6. Suffragette City
7. Aladdin Sane
8. All The Young Dudes
1. Cracked Actor
2. Rock 'n' Roll With Me
3. Watch That Man
4. Knock On Wood
5. Here Today, Gone Tomorrow
6. Space Oddity
7. Diamond Dogs
1. Panic In Detroit
2. Big Brother
4. The Width Of A Circle
5. The Jean Genie
6. Rock 'n' Roll Suicide
LP 4: The Gouster (Previously Unreleased As A Complete Album)
1. John, I'm Only Dancing (Again) - not on 'Young Americans', first released as a single in 1979 to promote the 'Changestwobowie' compilation.
2. Somebody Up There Likes Me - alternative early previously unreleased mix
3. It's Gonna Be Me - not on 'Young Americans', first released as a bonus track on the EMI/Ryko edition of 'Young Americans' in 1990. An alternative mix with strings was released on the 2007 EMI edition of 'Young Americans'.
4. Who Can I Be Now? - not on 'Young Americans', first released as a bonus track on the EMI/Ryko edition of 'Young Americans' in 1990.
5. Can You Hear Me - alternative early previously unreleased version.
6. Young Americans - same version that ended up on 'Young Americans'.
7. Right - alternative early previously unreleased version.
LP 5: Young Americans (Remastered)
1. Young Americans
5. Somebody Up There Likes Me
6. Across The Universe
7. Can You Hear Me
LP 6: Station To Station (Remastered)
1. Station To Station
2. Golden Years
3. Word On A Wing
4. TVC 15
6. Wild Is The Wind
LP 7: Station To Station (2010 Harry Maslin Mix)
1. Station To Station
2. Golden Years
3. Word On A Wing
4. TVC 15
6. Wild Is The Wind
LP 8: Live Nassau Coliseum '76
1. Station To Station
2. Suffragette City
4. Word On A Wing
6. Waiting For The Man
7. Queen Bitch
1. Life On Mars?
2. Five Years
3. Panic In Detroit
5. TVC 15
6. Diamond Dogs
7. Rebel Rebel
8. The Jean Genie
LP 9: RE:CALL 2 (Non Album Singles, Single Versions and B-Sides) (Remastered)
1. Rebel Rebel (original single mix)
2. Diamond Dogs (Australian single edit)
3. Rebel Rebel (U.S. single version)
4. Rock 'n' Roll With Me (live - promotional single edit)
5. Panic In Detroit (live)
6. Young Americans (original single edit)
7. Fame (original single edit)
8. Golden Years (original single version)
9. Station To Station (original single edit)
10. TVC 15 (original single edit)
11. Stay (original single edit)
12. Word On A Wing (original single edit)
13. John, I'm Only Dancing (Again) (1975) (single version)$249.99180 Gram Audiophile Virgin Vinyl LP Box Set - 13 LPs Sealed Buy Now
In The BeginningSeminal Early Beatles Recordings as Backing Band for Singer Tony Sheridan
Includes Rare Lennon/Harrison Instrumental "Cry for a Shadow" and Lennon-Led "Ain't She Sweet"
Gatefold LP with Rare Photos and Essay By Tony Sheridan
This is where the legend starts. Serving as the backing musicians for British rock singer Tony Sheridan, the Beatles turned out the most productive studio session of their formative years in June 1961 in Hamburg, a historical occasion documented on the seminal In the Beginning. Billed as the Beat Brothers, the group that evolved into the Fab Four counted original member Pete Best on drums and largely supplied Sheridan with rhythmic foundations for traditional cuts such as Ray Charles' "What'd I Say" and Lieber-Stoller's "Ruby Baby," as well as a batch of originals.
Most importantly, the date also produced the rare jazzy instrumental "Cry for a Shadow," the only Beatles track ever credited to Lennon-Harrison. Another essential gem is "Ain't She Sweet," an early 20th century hit covered here with lead vocals by John Lennon. Most importantly, this treasured LP affords music fans from around the world an early glimpse into the instrumental abilities and harmonic sound of a band that would, within two years, become the most important and popular ensemble in history.
Historians and collectors, take note: These performances occurred long before the quartet's similarly prized artifact Live at the Hamburg Club 1962, making this album the earliest official recording of the Beatles available.
Featuring dead-quiet surfaces, this Wax Cathedral LP is pressed at RTI, America's best record plant.
Music sounds better on vinyl. Especially when it's experienced on new pressings from RTI, America's finest record plant. Introducing Wax Cathedral, an imprint focused on reissuing great albums on LP, complete with dead-quiet surfaces and authentically replicated artwork. Wax Cathedral goes where few other labels dare, restoring titles from diverse genres, myriad eras, and recognizable artists beloved by generations of listeners. Wax Cathedral is all about bringing back quality vinyl titles that have been out-of-print on LP for decades, and having fun in the process. Get your turntables ready.1. Ain't She Sweet
2. Cry for a Shadow
3. Let's Dance
4. My Bonnie
5. Take Out Some Insurance on Me, Baby
6. What'd I Say
7. Sweet Georgia Brown
8. When the Saints Go Marching In
9. Ruby Baby
11. Nobody's Child
12. Ya Ya, Pts. 1-2$21.99Vinyl LP Reissue - Sealed Buy Now
Hollywood VampiresIn 1969 the Hollywood Vampires were born in the upstairs bar at the Rainbow Bar & Grill. "To join the club, one simply had to out drink all of the members," says Alice Cooper, a founding member of the Vampires. "I would walk in on a typical night" Alice says, "and John Lennon, Harry Nilsson, Keith Moon, Bernie Taupin, Jim Morrison and Mickey Dolenz would be there.
Three years ago, Alice and good friend Johnny Depp got together and decided the spirit of the Hollywood Vampires should live again. Alice and Johnny were joined by Joe Perry, producer Bob Ezrin and an amazing group of guests including Perry Farrell, Dave Grohl, Sir Paul McCartney, Joe Walsh, Slash, Robbie Krieger, Zak Starkey, Brian Johnson and Kip Winger.
All artist proceeds will be donated to MusiCares.
SoundStageDirect will also donate all their proceeds to MusiCares.
MusiCares provides a safety net of critical assistance for music people in times of need. MusiCares' services and resources cover a wide range of financial, medical and personal emergencies, and each case is treated with integrity and confidentiality. MusiCares also focuses the resources and attention of the music industry on human service issues that directly impact the health and welfare of the music community.1. The Last Vampire
2. Raise The Dead
3. My Generation
4. Whole Lotta Love
5. I Got A Line On You
6. Five To One/Break On Through (To The Other Side)
7. One/Jump Into The Fire
8. Come And Get It
10. Cold Turkey
11. Manic Depression
12. Itchycoo Park
13. School's Out/Another Brick In The Wall
14 .My Dead Drunk Friends$24.99Vinyl LP - 2 LPs Sealed Buy Now
29On his third release of a most prolific year, Ryan Adams takes a break from his band, the Cardinals, to fashion an introspective song cycle with stripped-down arrangements focused on acoustic guitar or solo piano. After the propulsive, self-mythologizing title track opens the album in brazen fashion, forging an unlikely bond of comparison between John Lennon's Plastic Ono Band and the early '70s Grateful Dead, much of the rest of 29 finds Adams at his dreamiest (the reveries of Strawberry Wine and Elizabeth, You Were Born to Play That Part) and most rapturously romantic (the aching falsetto on the lovesick Starlite Diner). He continues to take chances and not all of them pay off, with the underwatery echo of Night Birds and the over-the-top dramatics of The Sadness showing the downside of self-indulgence, though Carolina Rain suggests he can return to the alt-country prime of Whiskeytown whenever the mood strikes. With the intimacy of the closing Voices, Ryan Adams sounds less like he is singing a song than sharing a secret. Refusing to rein himself in or pin himself down, he sings on the title track, You can't hang on to something that won't stop moving.1. 29
2. Strawberry Wine
4. Blue Sky Blues
5. Carolina Rain
6. Starlite Diner
7. The Sadness
8. Elizabeth, You Were Born To Play That Part
9. Voices$12.99180 Gram Audiophile Virgin Vinyl LP - Sealed Buy Now
Walls And BridgesWalls and Bridges is the fifth studio album by John Lennon, written, recorded and released during his 18-month separation from Yoko Ono (June 1973-January 1975), the album captures Lennon in the midst of his 'Lost Weekend'. This album was an American Billboard number one album and featured two hit singles 'Whatever Gets You thru the Night' and '#9 Dream', the first of which was Lennon's first number one hit in the United States as a solo artist1. Going Down On Love [Remastered 2010]
2. Whatever Gets You Thru The Night [Remastered 2010]
3. Old Dirt Road [Remastered 2010]
4. What You Got [Remastered 2010]
5. Bless You [Remastered 2010]
6. Scared [Remastered 2010]
7. #9 Dream [Remastered 2010]
8. Surprise Surprise (Sweet Bird Of Paradox) [Remastered 2010]
9. Steel And Glass [Remastered 2010]
10. Beef Jerky [Remastered 2010]
11. Nobody Loves You (When You're Down And Out) [Remastered 2010]
12. Ya Ya [Remastered 2010]$22.99180 Gram Audiophile Virgin Vinyl LP - Sealed Buy Now
Sgt. Peppers Lonely Hearts Club Band (Anniversary Super Deluxe Edition) (Compact Disc)Please Note: This Box Set Does Not Contain Vinyl
50th Anniversary Reissue
'Sgt. Pepper' Presented with New Mixes in Stereo and 5.1 Surround Audio; Expanded with Previously Unreleased Session Recordings, Video Features & Special Packaging
Previously Unreleased 1992 Documentary Film, 'The Making of Sgt. Pepper,' Restored for Anniversary Edition's Super Deluxe Boxed Set
Ranked 1/500 On Rolling Stone Magazine's 500 Greatest Albums Of All Time!
It was 50 years ago this June 1st when The Beatles' John Lennon, Paul McCartney, George Harrison, and Ringo Starr astonished and delighted the world, ushering in the Summer of Love with Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band, a groundbreaking masterwork that became popular music's most universally acclaimed album. To salute the occasion, The Beatles will release a lavishly presented 'Sgt. Pepper' Anniversary Super Deluxe Edition Box Set (4 CD/1 DVD/1 Blu-ray). The album is newly mixed by Giles Martin and Sam Okell in stereo and 5.1 surround audio and expanded with early takes from the studio sessions, including no fewer than 34 previously unreleased recordings.
"It's crazy to think that 50 years later we are looking back on this project with such fondness and a little bit of amazement at how four guys, a great producer and his engineers could make such a lasting piece of art," says Paul McCartney in his newly-penned introduction for the 'Sgt. Pepper' Anniversary Edition.
"'Sgt. Pepper' seemed to capture the mood of that year, and it also allowed a lot of other people to kick off from there and to really go for it," Ringo Starr recalls in the Anniversary Edition's book.
The Beatles' "Strawberry Fields Forever" and "Penny Lane," were among the first songs recorded during the 'Sgt. Pepper' sessions, which began in November 1966. Rather than being held for inclusion on the album, the two songs were released as a double A-sided single in February 1967. Amidst intense media speculation about the band's next move, the single bridged what was then considered a long gap between the Revolver album, released in August 1966, and 'Sgt. Pepper,' which followed 10 months later.
This is the first time Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band has been remixed and presented with additional session recordings, and it is the first Beatles album to be remixed and expanded since the 2003 release of Let It Be Naked. To create the new stereo and 5.1 surround audio mixes for 'Sgt. Pepper,' producer Giles Martin and mix engineer Sam Okell worked with an expert team of engineers and audio restoration specialists at Abbey Road Studios in London. All of the Anniversary Edition releases include Martin's new stereo mix of the album, which was sourced directly from the original four-track session tapes and guided by the original, Beatles-preferred mono mix produced by his father, George Martin.
Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band Anniversary Super Deluxe Edition includes:
- CD 1: New stereo album mix
- CDs 2 & 3:
- 33 additional recordings from the studio sessions, most previously unreleased and mixed for the first time from the four-track session tapes, sequenced in chronological order of their recording dates
- A new stereo mix of "Penny Lane" and the 2015 stereo mix of "Strawberry Fields Forever"
- CD 4:
- Direct transfers of the album's original mono mix and the "Strawberry Fields Forever" and "Penny Lane" singles
- Capitol Records' U.S. promotional mono single mix of "Penny Lane"
- Previously unreleased early mono mixes of "She's Leaving Home," "A Day In The Life," and "Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds" (a mix thought to have been erased from a tape in 1967, but discovered during archive research for the anniversary edition)
- Discs 5 & 6 (Blu-ray and DVD):
- New 5.1 surround audio mixes of the album and "Penny Lane" by Giles Martin and Sam Okell, plus their 2015 5.1 surround mix of "Strawberry Fields Forever"
- High resolution audio versions of the new stereo mixes of the album and "Penny Lane" and of the 2015 stereo mix of "Strawberry Fields Forever"
- Video features: 4K restored original promotional films for "Strawberry Fields Forever," "Penny Lane," and "A Day In The Life;" plus The Making of Sgt. Pepper, a restored, previously unreleased documentary film (broadcast in 1992), featuring insightful interviews with McCartney, Harrison, and Starr, and in-studio footage introduced by George Martin.
"A splendid time is guaranteed for all"
The album's vibrant artwork, including its extravagant Pop Art cover which finds The Beatles surrounded by a crowd of heroes in a 3D collage, was created by Peter Blake and Jann Haworth in collaboration with the band. The original artwork is showcased across the suite of Anniversary Edition releases, including the album's pull-out sheet of 'Sgt. Pepper' cutouts. Housed in a 12-inch by 12-inch box with lenticular artwork and two bonus posters, the six-disc Super Deluxe set is presented with a 144-page hardcover book. The book includes new introductions by Paul McCartney and Giles Martin, and chapters covering comprehensive song-by-song details and recording information, the design of the cover, the album's musical innovations and its historical context by Beatles historian, author and radio producer Kevin Howlett; composer and musicologist Howard Goodall; music producer and writer Joe Boyd; and journalists Ed Vulliamy and Jeff Slate, illustrated with rare photographs, reproductions of handwritten lyrics, Abbey Road Studios documentation, and original 'Sgt. Pepper' print ads.
- "We hope you will enjoy the show"
Just as many ideas are sparked by chance, 'Sgt. Pepper' first sprang from a conversation between Paul and Beatles roadie Mal Evans on an airplane, when Mal's request to pass the salt and pepper was misheard by Paul as "Sgt. Pepper." The concept of who such a figure could be took root in Paul's mind, blooming with the imagination of The Beatles as an Edwardian era military band -- "Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band." The Beatles' creative wellspring for 'Sgt. Pepper' also flowed from such myriad sources as The Beach Boys' Pet Sounds album, a Victorian circus poster ("Being For The Benefit Of Mr. Kite!"), a TV commercial for breakfast cereal ("Good Morning Good Morning"), a picture drawn by John's young son, Julian ("Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds"), a teen runaway reported in the news ("She's Leaving Home'), and Hindu teachings ("Within You Without You").
"Lend me your ears and I'll sing you a song"
Using the standard four-track tape recording equipment of the day, The Beatles collaborated with producer George Martin to achieve "the impossible," as they dubbed it, to go as far out as they could with arrangements and new technology to realize their collective vision for Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band. As George Martin described it, "We were into another kind of art form where you were putting something down on tape that could only be done on tape." The Beatles clocked more than 400 hours in Abbey Road's Studio 2 to record the album, wrapping sessions in April 1967.
"I read the news today oh boy"
Upon its release on June 1, 1967, Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band initially spent 148 weeks in the British chart, including a total of 27 weeks at number one. During its first U.S. chart run, the album held the number one spot for 15 of the 88 weeks it appeared in the Top 200. 'Sgt. Pepper' won four GRAMMY Awards®, including Album of the Year, and it remains one of the most influential and bestselling albums of all time. In 2003, the U.S. Library of Congress selected 'Sgt. Pepper' for the National Recording Registry, recognizing the album as "culturally, historically, or aesthetically significant." 'Sgt. Pepper' tops Rolling Stone magazine's definitive list of the "500 Greatest Albums of All Time."CD 1: 'Sgt. Pepper' 2017 Stereo Mix
1. Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band
2. With A Little Help From My Friends
3. Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds
4. Getting Better
5. Fixing A Hole
6. She's Leaving Home
7. Being For The Benefit Of Mr. Kite!
8. Within You Without You
9. When I'm Sixty-Four
10. Lovely Rita
11. Good Morning Good Morning
12. Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band (Reprise)
13. A Day In The Life
CD 2: Complete early takes from the sessions, sequenced in chronological order of their first recording dates
1. Strawberry Fields Forever [Take 1]
2. Strawberry Fields Forever [Take 4]
3. Strawberry Fields Forever [Take 7]
4. Strawberry Fields Forever [Take 26]
5. Strawberry Fields Forever [Stereo Mix - 2015]
6. When I'm Sixty-Four [Take 2]
7. Penny Lane [Take 6 - Instrumental]
8. Penny Lane [Vocal Overdubs And Speech]
9. Penny Lane [Stereo Mix - 2017]
10. A Day In The Life [Take 1]
11. A Day In The Life [Take 2]
12. A Day In The Life [Orchestra Overdub]
13. A Day In The Life (Hummed Last Chord) [Takes 8, 9, 10 and 11]
14. A Day In The Life (The Last Chord)
15. Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band [Take 1 - Instrumental]
16. Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band [Take 9 And Speech]
17. Good Morning Good Morning [Take 1 - Instrumental, Breakdown]
18. Good Morning Good Morning [Take 8]
CD 3: Complete early takes from the sessions, sequenced in chronological order of their first recording dates
1. Fixing A Hole [Take 1]
2. Fixing A Hole [Speech And Take 3]
3. Being For The Benefit Of Mr. Kite! [Speech From Before Take 1; Take 4 And Speech At End]
4. Being For The Benefit Of Mr. Kite! [Take 7]
5. Lovely Rita [Speech And Take 9]
6. Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds [Take 1 And Speech At The End]
7. Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds [Speech, False Start And Take 5]
8. Getting Better [Take 1 - Instrumental And Speech At The End]
9. Getting Better [Take 12]
10. Within You Without You [Take 1 - Indian Instruments Only]
11. Within You Without You [George Coaching The Musicians]
12. She's Leaving Home [Take 1 - Instrumental]
13. She's Leaving Home [Take 6 - Instrumental]
14. With A Little Help From My Friends [Take 1 - False Start And Take 2 - Instrumental]
15. Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band (Reprise) [Speech And Take 8]
CD 4: 'Sgt. Pepper' and bonus tracks in Mono
(Tracks 1-13: 2017 Direct Transfer of 'Sgt. Pepper' Original Mono Mix)
14. Strawberry Fields Forever [Original Mono Mix]
15. Penny Lane [Original Mono Mix]
16. A Day In The Life [Unreleased First Mono Mix]
17. Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds [Unreleased Mono Mix - No. 11]
18. She's Leaving Home [Unreleased First Mono Mix]
19. Penny Lane [Capitol Records U.S. Promo Single - Mono Mix]
DISCS 5 & 6 (Blu-ray & DVD)
Audio Features (both discs):
- New 5.1 Surround Audio mixes of 'Sgt. Pepper' album and "Penny Lane," plus 2015 5.1 Surround mix of "Strawberry Fields Forever" (Blu-ray: DTS HD Master Audio 5.1, Dolby True HD 5.1 / DVD: DTS Dolby Digital 5.1)
- High Resolution Audio versions of 2017 'Sgt. Pepper' stereo mix and 2017 "Penny Lane" stereo mix, plus 2015 "Strawberry Fields Forever" hi res stereo mix (Blu-ray: LPCM Stereo 96KHz/24bit / DVD: LPCM Stereo)
Video Features (both discs):
- The Making of Sgt. Pepper [restored 1992 documentary film, previously unreleased]
- Promotional Films: "A Day In The Life;" "Strawberry Fields Forever;" "Penny Lane" [4K restored]$149.99CD + DVD + Blu-ray Box Set - 4 CDs Sealed Buy Now
- CD 1: New stereo album mix
Some Time In New York CityReleased in 1972, it is John Lennon's third post-Beatles solo album, fifth with Yoko Ono, and third with producer Phil Spector. This album found the Lennon's in an explicitly political phase; understandable as Lennon was neck-deep in his struggle to remain in the United States, a conflict rooted in his antiwar and anti establishment politics and the enmity of the Nixon administration.LP1
1. Woman Is The Nigger Of The World [Remastered 2010]
2. Sisters, O Sisters [Remastered 2010]
3. Attica State [Remastered 2010]
4. Born In A Prison [Remastered 2010]
5. New York City [Remastered 2010]
6. Sunday Bloody Sunday [Remastered 2010]
7. The Luck Of The Irish [Remastered 2010]
8. John Sinclair [Remastered 2010]
9. Angela [Remastered 2010]
10. We're All Water [Remastered 2010]
1. Cold Turkey [Live]
2. Don't Worry Kyoko [Live]
3. Well (Baby Please Don't Go) [Live]
4. Jamrag [Live]
5. Scumbag [Live]
6. Au [Live]$38.99180 Gram Audiophile Virgin Vinyl LP - 2 LPs Sealed Buy Now
Harry Nilsson could be one of the more neglected but great singer-songwriters of the 20th century. John Lennon & Paul McCartney both named him as their favourite American singer in a 1968 press conference.
The Monkees, Fred Astaire, the Yardbirds, and later artists such as Aimee Mann and Mariah Carey recorded his songs.
But ask the average Joe about him, and they probably won't know that he was the man behind classics such as 'Everybody's Talkin', 'One' and 'Without You'.
Harry had a taste for Tin Pan Alley songs & McCartney-esque melodies, but his impish wit and impressive vocal range give his songs an extra dimension.
Nilsson Schmilsson contains his biggest hit 'Without You', along with other classics such as the faux-tropical song 'Coconut' and the bluesy 'Early In The Morning'.
This album is more accessible and cohesive than any of his other albums and received a number of Grammy nominations on its 1971 release, yet it still manages to keep the mischievous and slightly off-kilter humour.
Available on Music On Vinyl with its original artwork!
1. Gotta Get Up (2:23)
2. Driving Along (2:03)
3. Early In The Morning (2:48)
4. The Moonbeam Song (3:19)
5. Down (3:24)
1. Without You (3:15)
2. Coconut (3:48)
3. Let The Good Times Roll (2:42)
4. Jump Into The Fire (6:53)
5. I'll Never Leave You (4:16)$34.99180 Gram Audiophile Virgin Vinyl LP - Sealed Buy Now
Viva ElvisViva Elvis, the album, is a 21st century celebration of Elvis Presley and his music, featuring the voice of the king in a whole new context. The undisputed King of Rock 'n' Roll, Elvis Presley, remains one of the most iconic and powerful forces in popular culture.
Before Elvis, said John Lennon, There was nothing. After Elvis, the world looked and sounded different. With a swivel of his hips and the power of his voice, Elvis broke down barriers and shattered the status quo, revolutionizing the world of music, film and fashion, while signaling a seismic shift in gender, class, race and generational relationships.
This revolution continues with Viva Elvis, the album. This postmodern studio masterwork invokes the spirit and essence of Elvis from a contemporary perspective, while furthering the revolutionary impulses of Elvis' sound. Viva Elvis re-imagines the King's own vocal performances in a broad variety of new musical settings.
This new sound echoes Elvis' own versatility and ability to master all music genres, from Delta blues to rockabilly, from raw soul to gospel, from Southern folk to Vegas pop, while incorporating elements of garage rock, punk, urban and hip-hop. Viva Elvis is the result of a partnership with Cirque du Soleil, who also produced the Beatles Love.1. Opening
2. Blue Suede Shoes
3. That's All Right
4. Heartbreak Hotel
5. Love Me Tender
6. King Creole
7. Bossa Nova Baby
8. Burning Love
10. Can't Help Falling In Love
11. You'll Never Walk Alone - Piano Interlude
12. Suspicious Minds$24.99Vinyl LP - Sealed Buy Now
Electronic SoundRemastered From The Original Analogue Master Tapes And Cut At Capitol Studios To Ensure Exceptional Audio Quality Throughout
Pressed On 180-Gram Vinyl
As a direct result of The Beatles' keen curiosity about experimental music and other avant-garde artistic expression, Apple Records launched its short-lived Zapple subsidiary in February 1969 as a forum for unfettered sonic exploration, or, as announced at the time, 'more freaky sounds'. George's Electronic Sound and John Lennon and Yoko Ono's Unfinished Music No. 2: Life With The Lions, both released in May 1969, were Zapple's only releases before it was closed down. Electronic Sound's cover art, painted by George, depicts his Moog IIIP (which was later used on four tracks by The Beatles on their album Abbey Road) with the four modules from which the sound was synthesized. Each side of the Electronic Sound LP featured one exploratory long-form work. However, the American version of the album placed the pieces on opposite sides to the UK record, but with the same titles retained on the labels. Consequently, there has been confusion about which track is which. Research revealed that the UK LP was correct with 'Under The Mersey Wall' on Side 1 and No Time Or Space on Side 2.1. Under The Mersey Wall
2. No Time Or Space$22.99180 Gram Audiophile Virgin Vinyl LP - Sealed Buy Now
Their Satanic Majesties RequestImport
Their Satanic Majesties Request is the sixth British and eighth American studio album by The Rolling Stones, released on 8 December 1967 by Decca Records in the UK and the following day in the US by London Records. Its title is a play on the Her Britannic Majesty requests and requires... text that appears inside a British passport.
Mick Jagger - lead and backing vocals, percussion
Keith Richards - guitars, backing vocals
Brian Jones - Mellotron, percussion, organ, flute, recorder, sitar on Gomper, electric dulcimer, saxophone, concert harp, theremin
Charlie Watts - drums, percussion, tablas
Bill Wyman - bass guitar, percussion, backing vocals, organ, lead vocals on In Another Land
Nicky Hopkins - piano, harpsichord, organ, Mellotron
John Paul Jones - string arrangement on She's a Rainbow
Eddie Kramer - percussion
Ronnie Lane - backing vocals on In Another Land
Steve Marriott - backing vocals and acoustic guitar on In Another Land
John Lennon and Paul McCartney - vocals on Sing This All Together
Anita Pallenberg - backing vocals
Uncredited musicians - strings and brass1. Sing This All Together
3. In Another Land - Wyman, Bill
4. 2000 Man
5. Sing This All Together (See What Happens)
6. She's a Rainbow
7. The Lantern
9. 2000 Light Years from Home
10. On With the Show$32.99DSD Remastered Vinyl LP - Sealed Buy Now
ADAD-SEC-9016xJohn Lennon & Yoko Ono
Unfinished Music, No. 2: Life With The LionsRemastered From The Original Tapes By Sean Lennon
Life with the Lions is the sound of Ono and Lennon validating their love as something impenetrable and timeless. It's when we, the listener, begin to fully understand that the scope of their recording efforts was much more than a recording collaboration, and something closer to a performative documentary, a declaration of Our life and our love is our art - every nitty, gritty part of it."1. Cambridge 1969
2. Side Two
3. No Bed For Beatle John
4. Baby's Heartbeat
5. Two Minutes Silence
6. Radio Play$23.99Vinyl LP - Sealed Buy Now