- Lowest Price
- Highest Price
John Williams Steven Spielberg'
The Ultimate Collection (Box Set)Extremely Limited Edition, Individually Numbered, 1500 Copies Worldwide
180 Gram Audiophile Black Vinyl
3 Gatefold Sleeves
Includes 16-Page Booklet With Pictures And Liner Notes
Remastered For Vinyl
Deluxe Lift-Off Box Set With Gold Foil Finish
First Time On Vinyl
America's greatest composer, inspired by the work of one of America's greatest filmmakers
Over the 90-year history of sound film, there have been a handful of instances where a director and a composer have formed a longtime partnership that resulted in a series of classical scores, creating music that stands the test of time.
None, however, have been as long or as fruitful as the 43-year collaboration of Steven Spielberg and John Williams. None have encompassed such a wide range of subject matter or, more significantly, have had such an enormous impact on worldwide popular culture.
From the ominous shark signature of Jaws to the five-note alien greeting of Close Encounters of the Third Kind; from the heroic march of Raiders of the Lost Ark to the moving themes for Schindler's List.
The music Williams has written for more than two dozen Spielberg projects has not only served them brilliantly but entered the wider public consciousness.
With a record fifty Academy Award® nominations (more than any other composer) Williams has demonstrated, again and again, his ability to connect with audiences, both in the movie theatre and in the concert hall. Seventeen of those nominations and three of Williams' five Oscar® wins (Jaws, E.T. and Schindler s List) have been for Spielberg films.
The sheer variety of music, the depth of compositional skill on display, the powerful emotions that it evokes, makes John Williams & Steven Spielberg: The Ultimate Collection an extraordinary accomplishment.
Both 'The Spielberg-Williams Collaboration' and 'Williams On Williams' were released on cd in the early 1990s. Earlier this year 'The Spielberg/Williams Collaboration Part III' was released on cd and digital platforms. This latest collaboration includes new recordings of selections from most of the Maestro's scores for the director since 1997.
All three albums are now pressed on vinyl for the first time, as part of this special super deluxe box-set.
Williams and Spielberg fans have been waiting a long time for this exclusive vinyl box for and now it's finally here. All audio has been exclusively mastered in the cutting room for the ultimate listening experience.
This 6LP deluxe box-set has a gold foil finishing and contains an exclusive 16-page booklet with photos and liner notes. All 3 gatefold jackets are pressed on thick cardboard with matt finish and the 180 gram audiophile records are housed in anti-static polybags. 12 secret inscriptions are written in the run-out grooves of all sides.
Please note this box is individually numbered, strictly limited and only available for a very short period of time.
This is truly the best work of one of America's greatest composers, inspired by the work of one of America s greatest filmmakersLP 1
1. The Raiders' March (From Raiders Of The Lost Ark)
2. Theme (From Always)
3. Adventures On Earth (From E.T. The Extra-Terrestrial)
4. Theme (From Sugarland Express)
5. Theme (From Jaws)
6. Out To Sea/the Shark Cage Fugue (From Jaws)
1. Exsultate Justi (From Empire Of The Sun)
2. Parade Of The Slave Children (From Indiana Jones II)
3. Over The Moon (From E.T. The Extra-Terrestrial)
4. March (From 1941)
5. Cadillac Of The Skies (From Empire Of The Sun)
6. Scherzo For Motorcycle And Orchestra (From Indiana Jones III)
7. Excerpts (From Close Encounters Of The Third Kind)
1. Flying (From E.T. The Extra-Terrestrial)
2. Theme (From Jurassic Park)
3. Remembrances (From Schindler's List)
4. Flight To Neverland (From Hook)
5. The Battle For Hollywood (From 1941)
6. Smee's Plan (From Hook)
7. The Barrel Chase (From Jaws)
1. My Friend, The Brachiosaurus (From Jurassic Park)
2. Jim's New Life (From Empire Of The Sun)
3. The Dialogue (From Close Encounters Of The Third Kind)
4. The Lost Boys' Ballet (From Hook)
5. Theme (From Schindler's List)
6. The Basket Chase (From Raiders Of The Lost Ark)
7. The Face Of Pan (From Hook)
8. The Banquet (From Hook)
1. The Adventures Of Mutt (From Indiana Jones IV)
2. Dry Your Tears, Afrika (From Amistad)
3. The Bfg (From The Bfg)
4. With Malice Toward None (From Lincoln)
5. The Duel (From The Adventures Of Tintin)
6. A New Beginning (From Minority Report)
7. Escapades For Alto Saxophone And Orchestra I (From Catch Me If You Can)
8. Escapades For Alto Saxophone And Orchestra II ((From Catch Me If You Can)
9. Escapades For Alto Saxophone And Orchestra III (From Catch Me If You Can)
1. Marion's Theme (From Raiders Of The Lost Ark)
2. Hymn To The Fallen (From Saving Private Ryan)
3. Dartmoor, 1912 (From War Horse)
4. Viktor's Tale (From The Terminal)
5. Prayer For Peace (From Munich)
6. Immigration And Building (From The Unfinished Journey)
7. With Malice Toward None (Alternate Version) (From Lincoln)$167.99180 Gram Audiophile Virgin Vinyl LP Box Set - 6 LPs Sealed Buy Now
First Pressing Of 750 Numbered Copies On Union Blue Vinyl, Black Vinyl Thereafter
180-Gram Audiophile Vinyl
PVC Protective Sleeve
Includes 8-Page Booklet
OST Of The Multiple Award Winning 2012 Movie By Steven Spielberg
Music Composed By Multiple Award Winner John Williams
First Time On Vinyl!
Lincoln is a 2012 American epic historical drama film directed by Steven Spielberg, starring Daniel Day-Lewis as United States President Abraham Lincoln. The movie covers the final four months of Lincoln's life, focusing on the President's efforts in January 1865 to have the Thirteenth Amendment to the United States Constitution passed by the United States House of Representatives.
Lincoln received widespread critical acclaim, with major praise directed to the acting. The film was nominated for seven Golden Globe Awards including Best Motion Picture - Drama, Best Director for Spielberg and winning Best Actor (Motion Picture - Drama) for Day-Lewis. At the 85th Academy Awards, the film was nominated for twelve Academy Awards including Best Picture and Best Director; it won for Best Production Design and Best Actor for Day-Lewis.
John Williams composed and conducted the score. The score was recorded by the Chicago Symphony Orchestra and the Chicago Symphony Chorus.
Lincoln is now finally available on vinyl for the first time. The first pressing of 750 copies is pressed on Union Blue vinyl.LP 1
1. The People's House
2. The Purpose Of The Amendment
3. Getting Out The Vote
4. The American Process
5. The Blue And Grey
6. "With Malice Toward None"
7. Call To Muster, And Battle Cry Of Freedom
8. The Southern Delegation, And The Dream
9. Father And Son
10. The Race To The House
1. Equality Under The Law
2. Freedom's Call
4. Remembering Willie
5. Appomattox, April 9, 1865
6. The Petersen House, And Finale
7. "With Malice Toward None" (Piano Solo)$39.99180 Gram Audiophile Virgin Vinyl LP - 2 LPs Sealed Buy Now
The Four Seasons (Awaiting Repress)The London Philharmonic Orchestra performs Vivaldi's The Four Seasons, Op. 8 led by violinist, conductor Itzhak Perlman.
Itzhak Perlman (born August 31, 1945) is an Israeli-born violinist, conductor, and is regarded as one of the pre-eminent violinists of the 20th and early-21st centuries, renowned for his brilliant technique, direct interpretation and precision. He has appeared with every major orchestra in the world, showcasing his talent at music festivals, recitals, and concerts around the world.
Undeniably the reigning virtuoso of the violin, Itzhak Perlman enjoys superstar status rarely afforded a classical musician. Beloved for his charm and humanity as well as his talent, he is treasured by audiences throughout the world who respond not only to his remarkable artistry, but also to the irrepressible joy of making music, which he communicates. In January 2009, Mr. Perlman was honored to take part in the Inauguration of President Barack Obama, premiering a piece written for the occasion by John Williams and performing with clarinetist Anthony McGill, pianist Gabriela Montero, and cellist Yo-Yo Ma. In December 2003 the John F. Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts granted Mr. Perlman a Kennedy Center Honor celebrating his distinguished achievements and contributions to the cultural and educational life of our nation. In May 2007, he performed at the State Dinner for Her Majesty The Queen and His Royal Highness The Duke of Edinburgh, hosted by President George W. Bush and Mrs. Bush at the White House.
In addition to his many orchestral and recital appearances throughout the world, Mr. Perlman performs as conductor with leading orchestras. He was Music Advisor of the St. Louis Symphony from 2002 to 2004, and he was Principal Guest Conductor of the Detroit Symphony from 2001 to 2005. He has performed as conductor with the New York Philharmonic, Chicago Symphony, Philadelphia Orchestra, Boston Symphony, National Symphony, Los Angeles Philharmonic, St. Paul Chamber Orchestra, and the symphony orchestras of San Francisco, Dallas, Houston, Pittsburgh, Seattle, Montreal, Atlanta and Toronto, as well as at the Ravinia and OK Mozart festivals. Internationally, Mr. Perlman has conducted the Berlin Philharmonic, Concertgebouw Orchestra, London Philharmonic, the English Chamber Orchestra, and the Israel Philharmonic.
He proudly possesses four Emmy Awards and fifteen Grammy awards. He performed at the 2006 Academy Awards and at the Juilliard School Centennial gala, broadcast nationally on Live from Lincoln Center. One of Mr. Perlman's proudest achievements is his collaboration with film score composer John Williams in Steven Spielberg's Academy Award winning film Schindler's List, in which he performed the violin solos.
Cut at Abbey Road Studios from the original stereo analogue master tapes with the Neumann VMS82 lathe fed an analogue pre-cut signal from a specially adapted Studer A80 tape deck with additional 'advance' playback head, making the cut a totally analogue process.
• Hi-Q Records Supercuts 180g Vinyl
• Cut from the Original Analogue EMI Master Tapes at Abbey Road Studios!
• Superior Audiphile Pressing
• Features Original Album Artwork
Itzhak Perlman, violin, conductor
London Philharmonic Orchestra
This title is not eligible for discount.Antonio Lucio Vivaldi (1678 - 1741)
Four Seasons, Op. 8
Concerto No. 1 in E major (Spring)
Concerto No. 2 in G minor (Summer)
Concerto No. 3 in F major (Autumn)
2. Adagio molto
Concerto No. 4 in F minor (Winter)
4. Allegro non molto
6. Allegro$34.99180 Gram Audiophile Virgin Vinyl LP - Sealed AWAITING REPRESS Buy Now