Free shipping on domestic orders will be sent in the form of USPS Media Mail.
Any domestic order within the continental USA containing audio hardware will automatically be upgraded to ship via UPS Ground, free of charge, unless an expedited service has already been selected.
USPS Media Mail
This shipping method is a service provided by USPS that may take up to 14 postal days to deliver, although average delivery period is 2-8 days.
On any domestic order within the continental USA containing audio equipment, we will expedite your free shipping method to UPS Ground. This service will deliver within 1-6 business days; Monday through Friday only. No UPS delivery is available on Saturday or Sunday.
Ranked 77/500 On Rolling Stone Magazine's 500 Greatest Albums Of All Time
UK Version Of The Self-Titled Album, Newly Remastered By The Clash From Original Source Tapes To Audiophile Quality
All Artwork Recreated From Original Release Including Replicated Fully Printed Inner Sleeves
The Clash's label didn't believe this debut would sell in the United States. By the time CBS got around to releasing a stateside version of the U.K. album, the British original had become an import hit. While the U.S. release contains outstanding tracks such as Complete Control and Clash City Rockers, it's still missing Cheat, Protex Blue, 48 Hours, and Deny. No matter which version you prefer, The Clash is a fearsome listen. Joe Strummer reviles the system at every turn, while Mick Jones wields his guitar like a switchblade. Yet even on their debut there are hints of future musical adventures. Junior Murvin's Police & Thieves is solid reggae, while White Man in Hammersmith Palais expertly interpolates the reggae groove into their punk attack. --Rob O'Connor
1. Janie Jones 2. Remote Control 3. I'm So Bored with the U.S.A. 4. White Riot 5. Hate & War 6. What's My Name 7. Deny 8. London's Burning 9. Career Opportunities 10. Cheat 11. Protex Blue 12. Police and Thieves 13. 48 Hours 14. Garageland
180 Gram Audiophile Virgin Vinyl LP - SealedHurry, only 1 left! Usually ships within one business day!Buy Now
Special one-off dub plate mixes and super rare 45s you can't find anywhere else. 'Long Enough' features Candy Mackenzie on lead vocal to stunning effect, a track as soulful as anything ever recorded at the Black Ark. Candy was part of the Full Experience vocal group that worked on many Lee Perry sessions. There is a fantastic unreleased melodica version of Junior Murvins' Strong Drink, and although we can't be 100% sure, it's probably Augustus Pablo blowing melodica over the top. On an outrageous remix of Jah Jah Ah Natty Dread, Lee Perry himself is the vocalist, sounding like a manic and possessed mixture of Little Richard and Joe Strummer.
1. Righteous Land - Aleas Jube
2. Righteous Rocking - Upsetters
3. Get Ready - Junior Murvin, Upsetters [Bongo Mix]
4. Natural Dub - Upsetters
5. Long Enough - Candy Mackenzie, Upsetters
6. Kiss Me Mix - Upsetters
7. Strong Drink - Upsetters [Melodica Version]
8. Time - Unforgettable's 9. Longer Dub - Upsetters
10. Revelation Time - Leo Graham, Upsetters 11. I've Got The Dub - George Faith, Upsetters
12. Deep And Deadly - Upsetters
13. Jah Jah Ah Natty Dread - Lee Perry, Upsetters
14. Mr Dubz - Upsetters
15. Enter The Upsetter - Lee Perry, Upsetters 16. Darkness In The City - Jimmy Riley, Upsetters 17. Economic Crisis - Jack Lord, Upsetters 18. Rejoice Jah Jah Children - Silvertones
Cannot be combined with any other offers
Cannot be applied to previous orders
"On Sale", Bends, and titles marked "This title is not eligible for discount" excluded.
Some audio equipment not eligible for discount, please call for details (1-877-929-8729)