- Lowest Price
- Highest Price
Live In Prague'
Live In PragueLive At The O2 Arena, Prague, 2016
Hans Zimmer is one of the most successful film music composers working today. His multi-award winning career reaches back to the mid-eighties and he has developed close working relationships with renowned directors such as Ridley Scott, Tony Scott, Michael Bay, Ron Howard, Gore Verbinski and Christopher Nolan. His credits include some of the biggest blockbuster movies of all time along with acclaimed TV series such as The Crown and Planet Earth II. This concert was filmed on May 7th, 2016 in Prague during Hans Zimmer's hugely successful European concert tour. Hans was accompanied by a band, orchestra, and choir, 72 musicians in total, including guitarist Johnny Marr of The Smiths. The staging was spectacular with a ground breaking light show, stunning visuals, and a state of the art sound system. Hans Zimmer performs on multiple instruments and gives introductory insights to many of the pieces during the concert. This show is a treat for lovers of both great music and great movies.LP 1
1. Medley: Driving (Driving Miss Daisy) / Discombobulate (Sherlock Holmes) / Zoosters Breakout (Madagascar)
2. Medley: Crimson Tide / 160 BPM (Angels And Demons)
3. Gladiator Medley: The Wheat / The Battle / Elysium / Now We Are Free
1. Chevaliers De Sangreal (The Da Vinci Code)
2. The Lion King Medley: Circle Of Life (Prelude) / King Of Pride Rock (reprise)
3. Pirates Of The Caribbean Medley: Captain Jack Sparrow / One Day / Up Is Down / He's A Pirate
4. You're So Cool (True Romance)
5. Rain Man: Main Theme
1. What Are You Going To Do When You Are Not Saving The World (Man Of Steel)
2. Journey To The Line (The Thin Red Line)
3. The Electro Suite (themes from The Amazing Spider-Man 2)
4. The Dark Knight Trilogy Medley: Why So Serious? / Like A Dog Chasing Cars / Why Do We Fall? / Introduce A Little Anarchy / The Fire Rises
1. Interstellar Medley: Day One / Cornfield Chase / No Time For Caution / Stay
2. Inception Medley: Half Remembered Dream / Dream Is Collapsing / Mombasa / Time$59.99Vinyl LP - 4 LPs Sealed Buy Now
Koncert V Praze (In Prague - Live)Johnny Cash playing his greatest hits behind the Iron Curtain in 1983.1. Ring of Fire (Live)
2. Folsom Prison Blues
3. I Still Miss Someone
4. Big River
5. Cowboy Medley: I Ride an Old Paint / The Streets of Laredo; I Ride an Old Paint\ The Streets of Laredo (Live)
6. Sunday Mornin' Comin' Down (Live)
7. I Walk the Line (Live)
8. Last Date (Live)
9. City of New Orleans (Live)
10. Railroad Medley: Hey Porter / Wreck of the Old '97 /Casey Jones / Orange Blossom Special; Hey Porter\ Wreck of the Old '97\ Casey Jones\ Orange Blossom Special (Live)
11. Wabash Cannonball (Live)$24.99Vinyl LP - Sealed Buy Now
An expanded double-LP version of Damien Rice's album O has been set for release via Rhino Records.
This is the first time O will be available on vinyl and this extended 16-track edition includes four additional recordings: The Professor & La Fille Danse and Moody Mooday, which were both originally b-sides to the The Blower's Daughter; Lonelily, which appeared also appeared alongside the track Moody Mooday as a limited edition 7 single in 2004; and Woman Like A Man, which was recorded live in a session at Galway Bay FM and was the lead track for the song's single release.
Prague and Silent Night (featuring Lisa Hannigan), which were hidden bonus tracks after the album's closing song Eskimo, are also included in this release.
O, originally released in the summer of 2002, was one of the last albums to build a true word-of-mouth following before widespread streaming. The Guardian wrote, Rice's personality and deft songwriting hoist him above the mass of bedsit mumblers... at its best, O is gorgeous and understated, never too introverted to include a lovely melody.
Three singles were released from O: The Blower's Daughter in 2001, followed by Cannonball and Volcano in 2002, with many other tracks from the album being audience favorites and mainstays of Rice's live set, notably Delicate, and I Remember.
The Standard version comprises two x 180g LPs housed in a gatefold with lyrics and album artwork, along with 4 additional tracks.LP 1
3. The Blower's Daughter
5. Older Chests
7. Cheers Darlin'
8. Cold Water
1. I Remember
4. Silent Night (Lisa Hannigan)
5. The Professor & La Fille Danse (live)
7. Woman Like A Man (live radio session)
8. Moody Mooday$31.99180 Gram Audiophile Virgin Vinyl LP - 2 LPs Sealed Buy Now
IBM 1401- A User's Manual (Awaiting Repress)
First Ever Vinyl Pressing
Deluxe Gatefold Sleeve
2x Clear LP
Two Bonus Tracks
Never before pressed on vinyl, IBM 1401, A User's Manual, is one of Jóhann Jóhannsson's most-loved works. Originally released in 2006, the decade since its release has seen Jóhann establish himself as one of the most important composers in the world, notably scoring movies such as Arrival, Blade Runner 2049, Sicario and The Theory of Everything. Johann's scores have been nominated for two Academy Awards®, two Golden Globes®, a Grammy® and three BAFTA® awards. He was awarded the Golden Globe® for Best Original Score for The Theory Of Everything.
Inspired by the work his father did in the sixties when chief maintenance engineer of one of Iceland's first computers, Jóhann originally wrote IBM 1401, A User's Manual to accompany a dance piece by long-standing collaborator and friend, Erna Ómarsdóttir. For the album release, he rewrote the piece for a sixty-piece string orchestra, with a new final movement (built around a poem by Dorothy Parker) and incorporating both electronics and reel-to-reel recordings made by his father and friends in 1971 of the IBM 1401 mainframe computer singing the hymn Ísland Ögrum Skorið by Sigvaldi Kaldalóns as it was being decommissioned.
The first ever pressing of IBM 1401, A User's Manual comes in a deluxe gatefold sleeve, reworked by Chris Bigg (v23) from his original design. Pressed on clear vinyl, two live tracks recorded with the City of Prague Philharmonic Orchestra have also been added.LP 1
1. Part 1/ IBM 1401 Processing Unit
2. Part 2/ IBM 1403 Printer
3. Part 3/ IBM 1402 Card Read-Punch
4. Part 4/ IBM 729 II Magnetic Tape Unit
1. Part 5/ The Sun's Gone Dim And The Sky's Turned Black
2. Part 1 - IBM 1401 Processing Unit - Live with the City Of Prague Philharmonic Orchestra
3. Part 5 - The Sun's Gone Dim And The Sky's Turned Black - Live with the City Of Prague Philharmonic Orchestra$27.99Colored Vinyl LP - 2 LPs Sealed AWAITING REPRESS Buy Now