- Lowest Price
- Highest Price
Everything Was Beautiful, and Nothing Hurt (Awaiting Repress)Moby has announced his new album Everything Was Beautiful, And Nothing Hurt, his 15th studio LP.
The new album follows a pair of LPs that Moby recorded with the Void Pacific Choir, 2016's These Systems Are Failing and 2017's controversy-stirring More Fast Songs About the Apocalypse. According to Moby, Everything Was Beautiful, And Nothing Hurt is a return to the gospel and trip-hop style of his earlier works.LP 1
1. Mere Anarchy
2. The Waste of Suns
3. Like a Motherless Child
4. The Last of Goodbyes
5. The Ceremony of Innocence
6. The Tired and The Hurt
1. Welcome to Hard Times
2. The Sorrow Tree
3. Falling Rain and Light
4. The Middle is Gone
5. This Wild Darkness
6. A Dark Cloud is Coming$27.99Vinyl LP - 2 LPs Sealed AWAITING REPRESS Buy Now
More Fast Songs About The Apocalypse
Orange Colored Vinyl
People in L.A. are content to do nothing and stare at
the void Pacific - DH Lawrence
Pioneering electronic musician/DJ/producer Moby
releases his 13th album More Songs About The
Apocalypse, his 2nd as Moby & The Void Pacific
Choir. As with much of Moby's output during his
nearly three-decade-long career, it's not surprising
that a spiritual & political questioning underpins the
nine songs comprising latest full length album. In
characteristically iconoclastic fashion, the weighty
themes explored throughout More Fast Songs About
The Apocalypse find expression as the most direct
& personal music Moby has ever created. "That
quality of atmospheric sadness I've done so much of
before isn't here - there's nothing quiet or ambient,"
he notes. "Sonically, this record isn't subtle: it's
big & loud, with huge kick drums & massive choral
2. A Softer War
3. There's Nothing Wrong With The World There's Something Wrong With Me
5. All The Hurts We Made
6. In This Cold Place
7. If Only A Correction Of All We've Been
8. It's So Hard To Say Goodbye
9. A Happy Song$23.99Colored Vinyl LP - Sealed Buy Now
My Life In The Bush Of Ghosts (Awaiting Repress)Now approaching its 25th anniversary, Brian Eno and David Byrnes My Life in the Bush of Ghosts appears downright visionary. With its found vocals, cut-and paste arrangements, funked-up rhythms and embrace of influences from all around the globe, the duos controversial work anticipated the creative cross-pollination and technological innovation of contemporary electronic dance music, world music, hip hop and alternative rock. You can hear echoes of My Life in the Bush of Ghosts in the anthems Moby built around vintage vocal samples, in the outrageously exotic beats of Missy Elliot and Timbaland, in the Middle Eastern-accented chill-out tracks of Thievery Corporation or Bjorks otherworldly soundscapes.
Back in the day, however, critics were divided and audiences were, well, confused. Eno and Byrne themselves didnt know quite what they were looking for at first. They shard an enthusiasm for African music, especially the hypnotic grooves of Nigerian Feka Kuti, and a desire to free themselves from the constraints of conventional songwriting. They embarked on a nomadic journey through studios in New York City, Los Angeles and San Francisco. The players who accompanied them on these sessions included drummers Chris Frantz (Talking Heads) and Prairie Prince (The Tubes), bassist Bill Laswell (Material) and Tim Wright (DNA), avant-garde percussionist Dave Van Teighem and conga player Steve Scales, part of the Remain In Light live band. The result of their labors was an album that married West African and American R&B rhythms with the impassioned voices of talk-show hosts and evangelists taped off the radio or the evocative sound of prayerful singers culled from Middle Eastern field recordings. Byrne recalls their entire adventure in fascinating liner notes that detail the recording process and address the resulting critical furor. My Life in the Bush of Ghosts was cut between Talking Heads Fear of Music (1979) and Remain In Light (1980), but sample clearance issues, an almost unheard-of-problem in the analog era, kept it on hold until 1981.1. America is Waiting
2. Mea Culpa
4. Help Me Somebody
5. The Jezebel Spirit
6. Very, Very Hungry
7. Moonlight in Glory
8. The Carrier
9. A Secret Life
10. Come With Us
11. Mountain of Needles$24.99Vinyl LP - 2 LPs Sealed AWAITING REPRESS Buy Now
Miss You Already Soundtrack (Colored Vinyl)First Pressing Of 500 Numbered Copies On White & Green Vinyl
180 Gram Audiophile Vinyl, 4-page Booklet and PVC Protective Sleeve
Miss You Already (starring Drew Barrimore and Toni Collette) is the emotional story of the friendship between two life-long girlfriends being put to the test when one starts a family and the other falls ill.
Cutting-edge artists Paloma Faith and Labrinth recorded their songs especially for the movie -written by none other than multiple Grammy winner Dianne Warren. The soundtrack also features Toni Collette (actress) and Tyson Ritter (lead singer of All American Rejects).
Other stellar musicians also contributed songs to the soundtrack of Miss You Already - Michael Stipe and REM, Moby, Broken Bells, Sarah Jackson-Holman, Band of Skulls, Hentai Superstar, and Opus Orange - adding emotional depth to the film. Joan Jett wrote the title song''Miss You Already'' which just flat-out rocks the house!1. Miss You Already - Joan Jett And The Blackhearts
2. The Crazy Ones - Paloma Faith
3. What We Leave Behind - Labrinth
4. Losing My Religion - R.E.M.
5. Leave It Alone - Broken Bells
6. I Know What I Am - Band Of Skulls
7. Almost Home - Moby With Damien Jurado
8. There's A Place - Tyson Ritter
9. Almost There - Opus Orange Featuring Lauren Hillman
10. Hello Halo (Cooper Todd Remix) - David Galafassi, Toni Collette, Nathan Cooper & Benjamin Todd
11. When You Dream - Sara Jackson-Holman
12. Better Together - Hentai Superstarv
13. Goodbye (Original Score) - Harry Gregson-Williams$30.99180 Gram Audiophile Virgin Vinyl LP - Sealed Buy Now
Jason Bourne SoundtrackImport
First Pressing Of 1,000 Numbered Copies On 180 Gram White Vinyl, Black Vinyl Thereafter
PVC Protective Sleeve
Includes A New Adaption Of The Bourne Tune Extreme Ways By Moby
The fifth installment of the Bourne film series and the direct sequel to 2007's The Bourne Ultimatum, Matt Damon reprises his role as the main character, former CIA assassin and psychogenic amnesiac Jason Bourne.
The movie proved to be one of the blockbusters of 2016 and gained critical acclaim.
The soundtrack to Jason Bourne is composed by multiple Award winner John Powell (The Italian Job, Shrek, Gigli, How To Train Your Dragon) and David Buckley (Parker, Grimsby, From Paris With love).
A new version of Moby's Extreme Ways, entitled Extreme Ways (Jason Bourne), was recorded for the film's end credits.LP 1
1. I Remember Everything
2. Backdoor Breach
3. Converging In Athens
4. Motorcycle Chase
5. A Key To The Past
8. Flat Assault
1. Paddington Plaza
2. White Van Plan
3. Las Vegas
4. Following The Target
5. Strip Chase
6. An Interesting Proposal
7. Let Me Think About It
8. Extreme Ways (Jason Bourne) By Moby$45.99180 Gram Audiophile Virgin Vinyl LP - 2 LPs Sealed Buy Now
With A Little Help From My FwendsThe band has recorded their own versions of each track on The Beatles' 1967 classic in their own inimitable style, with help from special friends Miley Cyrus, Moby,My Morning Jacket, J. Mascis,Dr. Dog, Phantogram, Tegan and Sara,Grace Potter,Electric WÜrms (THE LIPS side project who recently released their 6-song debut album, Musik, Die Shwer Zu Twerk) and many others.
All proceeds from sales of With A Little Help From My Fwends, will be donated to The Bella Foundation, a non-profit organization based in the band's hometown of Oklahoma City that assists low-income, elderly, or terminally ill pet owners with the cost of veterinary care.1. Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band (feat. My Morning Jacket, Fever the Ghost and J Mascis)
2. With A Little Help From My Friends (feat. The Flaming Lips, Black Pus and The Autumn Defense)
3. Lucy In the Sky With Diamonds (feat. Miley Cyrus, Moby and The Flaming Lips)
4. Getting Better (feat. Dr. Dog and Chuck Inglish)
5. Fixing A Hole (feat. Electric Wurms)
6. She's Leaving Home (feat. Phantogram and Juliana Barwick)
7. Being For the Benefit of Mr Kite! (feat. The Flaming Lips, Maynard James Keenan and Sunbears)
8. Within You Without You (feat. Birdflower and Morgan Delt)
9. When I'm Sixty-Four (feat. The Flaming Lips and more)
10. Lovely Rita (feat. Tegan & Sara, Stardeath and White Dwarves)
11. Good Morning Good Morning (feat. Zorch, Grace Potter and more)
12. Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band - reprise (Feat. Foxygen and MGMT)
13. A Day In the Life (feat. The Flaming Lips and Miley Cyrus)$18.99Vinyl LP - Sealed Buy Now
Leviathan (Awaiting Repress)Stoughton Gatefold packaging!
Finally available again! Leviathan is the record that launched Mastodon into the upper echelon of major label metal bands!
Leviathan is a concept album by progressive metal band Mastodon, released in 2004 by Relapse Records. The album is based on the Herman Melville novel Moby-Dick, with the songs: Iron Tusk, Blood and Thunder, I Am Ahab and Seabeast released as singles. Three magazines awarded it Album of the Year in 2004: Revolver, Kerrang! and Terrorizer.1. Blood and Thunder
2. I Am Ahab
5. Iron Tusk
7. Naked Burn
8. Aqua Dementia
9. Hearts Alive
10. Joseph Merrick$19.99Vinyl LP - Sealed AWAITING REPRESS Buy Now
The Place And The Time+ Vinyl Only Bonus Track
Despite a myriad of obstacles, Moby Grape managed to persevere and create a potent and enduring body of recorded work, recording four albums during its original 1967-1969 lifespan. While 1967's Moby Grape is widely acknowledged as a classic and one of rock's greatest debut albums, the subsequent Wow, Moby Grape '69 and Truly Fine Citizen are all underrated gems.
It's a measure of the musicians' abundance of talent and creativity that, despite the multiple roadblocks that they confronted, Moby Grape recorded prolifically and cut a wealth of originally unreleased material. The Place and the Time offers a scintillating assortment of rare tracks cut during the band's heady 1967-1968 heyday and it is the first time any of these tracks have appeared on vinyl! Encompassing audition recordings, album outtakes, alternative versions, live material and more, the recordings offer a powerful testament to the remarkable rapport that made the band such a unique musical force. The fact that music this stunning and originally sat on the shelf for so long is just another in the litany of injustices that haunt the Moby Grape story. Fortunately, the band's majestic recorded legacy has outlasted the bad luck. The music remains as fresh and inspiring as ever, and the vintage material featured in this collection constitutes a crucial addition to Moby Grape's already monumental body of work.1. Indifference (Columbia Records audition recording (1967)
2. Looper (Columbia Records audition recording (1967)
3. Stop (Demo Recording (1967)
4. Rounder (Instrumental Outtake Recording from the Moby Grape sessions (1967)
5. Sweet Ride (Never Again) (Unedited Version, recorded for the motion picture The Sweet Ride (1967)
6. Loosely Remembered (Demo Recording (1967)
7. The Place and the Time (Alternate Version from the Wow album sessions (1967)
8. Bitter Wind (Demo Recording (1967)
9. Seeing (Alternate Version from the Wow album sessions (1968)
10. What's to Choose (Alternate Version from the Wow album sessions (1968)
11. Miller's Blues* (Alternate Version from the Wow album sessions (1968)
12. Soul Stew (Outtake Recording from the Moby Grape '69 album sessions (1968)
13. If You Can't Learn From My Mistakes (Demo Recording (1968)
14. You Can Do Anything (Demo Recording (1967)
15. Skip's Song (Demo Recording (1967)
16. It's a Beautiful Day Today (Demo Recording (1968)
17. What's to Choose (Demo Recording (1967)
18. Hoochie (Demo Recording (1968)
19. Big (Demo Recording (1968)
20. Rounder (Live Recording (1968)
21. Miller's Blues (Live Recording (1968)
22. Changes (Live Recording (1968)
23. Looper (Demo Recording (1967)
24. Soul Stew (Instrumental Outtake Recording from the Moby Grape '69 album sessions (1968)
25. Cockatoo Blues (Tongue-Tied) (Demo Recording (1968)
* Vinyl Only Bonus Track$36.99Vinyl LP - 2 LPs Sealed Buy Now
LiveSundazed Music is proud to present a genuine psychedelic landmark: Live by Moby Grape, the first official collection of concert recordings by the legendary San Francisco band at its blazing late-Sixties peak. At that time, in rock's hippest city, there was no other band like the original Grape: Jerry Miller, Skip Spence, Bob Mosley, Peter Lewis and Don Stevenson. Their Columbia debut LP, Moby Grape, issued in June 1967, is still acclaimed as one of the greatest rock albums evera thrilling union of blues, soul, country, surf twang and day-glo garage rock, packed into original killer-pop songwriting. Even as extreme Columbia hype, devastating business hassles and Spence's tragic mental collapse threatened to blow up the band, the Grape continued to make immortal albums, including 1968's Wow and the magnificent Moby Grape '69.
But the records told only half of the tale. Moby Grape, in their prime, were also one of the Bay Area'sand America'sbest stage bands, like the Beatles and Rolling Stones in one, with a breathtaking triple-guitar attack and stunning vocal harmonies.
Live is the long-awaited proof. It features more than an hour of dynamite performances from soundboard and broadcast tapes, including tracks from the Avalon Ballroom in 1967 and the band's complete long-lost set at the Monterey Pop Festival, just a week after Moby Grape came out. There are live versions of the great rare Grape songs Rounder and Looper and five tracks from a famous Dutch radio show featuring the hard-charging '69 lineup of Miller, Mosley, Lewis and Stevenson.
And Live climaxes with the historic first-ever release of Spence's acid-guitar masterpiece Dark Magicnever recorded in the studio by the original band but presented here in an epic 17-minute performance at the Avalon, on New Year's Eve 1966. Moby Grape were the hottest band in town that night, with the whole rock & roll world ahead of them. And they sound like it. These four-decade-old recordings have been spectacularly mastered, in you-are-there fidelity, and this album comes with sumptuous packaging and rare photos, in true Sundazed style, plus liner notes by Rolling Stone writer and Moby Grape authority David Fricke. Live presents, at last, the untold part of Moby Grape's incredible story. It is San Francisco psychedelia at its zenith and the best historical rock release of the year.1. Ain't No Use (Avalon Ballroom, San Francisco, 1967)
2. Rounder (Avalon Ballroom, San Francisco, 1967)
3. Looper (Avalon Ballroom, San Francisco, 1967)
4. Bitter Wind (Avalon Ballroom, San Francisco, 1967)
5. Changes (Avalon Ballroom, San Francisco, 1967)
6. Indifference (Avalon Ballroom, San Francisco, 1967)
7. Someday (Avalon Ballroom, San Francisco, 1967)
8. Introduction (Monterey International Pop Festival, 1967)
9. Indifference (Monterey International Pop Festival, 1967)
10. Mr. Blues (Monterey International Pop Festival, 1967)
11. Sitting by the Window (Monterey International Pop Festival, 1967)
12. Omaha (Monterey International Pop Festival, 1967)
13. Sweet Little Angel (San Francisco, 1967)
14. Murder in My Heart for the Judge (RAI, Amsterdam, Netherlands, 1969)
15. I Am Not Willing (RAI, Amsterdam, Netherlands, 1969)
16. Trucking Man (RAI, Amsterdam, Netherlands, 1969)
17. Fall on You (RAI, Amsterdam, Netherlands, 1969)
18. Omaha (RAI, Amsterdam, Netherlands, 1969)
19. Dark Magic (Avalon Ballroom, San Francisco, 1966)$36.99Vinyl LP - 2 LPs Sealed Buy Now
The Canadian-born Alexander 'Skip' Spence was the co-founder of Moby Grape, and played guitar with them until 1969.
In the same year he released his only solo album: 'Oar'.
The album was recorded after Spence had spent six months in a mental institution following a delusion-driven attempt to attack his Moby Grape band mates with a fire axe, after having ingested LSD.
As the urban myth goes, on the day of his release he drove a motorcycle, dressed in only his pajamas, directly to Nashville to record his only solo album. Fact is that he recorded this album in seven days, playing all the instruments himself and that the end result is now considered to be a classic psychedelic folk album.
After this album Spence largely withdrew from the music industry.1. Little Hands
2. Cripple Creek
4. Margaret - Tiger Rug
5. Weighted Down
6. War In Peace
7. Broken Heart
8. All Come To Meet Her
9. Books Of Moses
10. Dixie Peach Promenade (Yin for Yang)
11. Lawrence Of Euphoria
12. Grey / Afro$34.99High-Definition Vinyl LP - Sealed Buy Now
Gypsum StringsTheir second release springs from 1960's West coast legends like The Byrds, The Flying Burrito Bros., The Charlatans, and Moby Grape, adding elements of X, Neu, The Feelies, Mercury Rev, and Fairport Convention. Cutting through the dense arrangements are powerhouse harmonies. Rachel Cox emerges as the Blue Ridge amalgam of Sandy Denny and Linda Ronstadt while Pat Sullivan's gravelly baritone anchors it all in Johnny Cash and John Doe territory. The sextet's trademark killer songwriting chops are in evidence as Gypsum Strings boasts some beautiful ballads that temper the heaviness of other tracks. Look for them on tour in the spring.1.Confidence Man
2.Having Fun Again
4.Living in Sin in the U.S.A.
6.Bury Your Burden
7.If I Was in el Dorado
8.Nite Lights, Dark Days
9.Spanish Fandango$14.99Vinyl LP - Sealed Buy Now
Plushgun"Plushgun is a beautiful mix of indie rock sound with high-voltage electronic backbeats...With a voice born to croon over these beautiful orchestrated tunes that seems to come from a soul much older than his 24 years, Plushgun will definitely be on my radar for a long time to come and should be on yours too" - Yourstandardlife.com. Featured music on TV show "We Need Girlfriends"; Rainn Wilson of "The Office" created his own video for "Just Impolite" and posted it to YouTube; winner of Ourstage.com's Best Alternative Band 2007, all expenses paid to open for Moby at SXSW; sold out LA's Viper Room, Boston's Harper's Ferry, and NYC's Knitting Factory.1. Just Impolite
2. 14 Candles
3. How We Roll
4. Without A Light$9.99Vinyl LP - Sealed Buy Now
Days, Nights & The Late Morning Lights180 Gram Vinyl Pressed At RTI
The See See are a contemporary psychedelic band with one foot in 1967 and the other in 2014-they not only make psychedelic music for today, they make it for forever. The See See originated out of the ashes of some of the modern pop world's hippest guitar psych acts, most notably Richard Olson's 'The Eighteenth Day of May'. Forged in the Über-competitive London music scene, The See See have an ever-increasing fan base amongst Paisley Europeans fond of Television's guitars, Moby Grape's harmonies, the White Stripes' bite and Syd Barrett style. Their music is an exploding kaleidoscope of colors and sounds!
This is the band's first full-length US release, especially designed for the American market. Through a combination of their cutting-edge use of social media and their old-fashioned work ethic, which has seen The See See tour, tour and tour again, they have saturated the continental European indie market and given London its hippest, most innovative guitar scene in years!
This Sundazed anthology of music from these heirs to the Paisley Underground is classic psychedelia. Listen as The See See leave cult status behind and head for the far reaches of the galaxy and the top rung of the charts. Whether it's on 180 gram vinyl pressed at R.T.I. or compact disc, this collection should be ordered today as next week it will be the soundtrack of tomorrow!1. Open Up Your Door
2. Fix Me Up
3. And I Wonder
5. Powers Of Ten
6. The Rain & The Snow
7. Late Morning Light
8. Sweet Hands
9. Keep Your Head
10. As The Morning
11. That's My Sign
12. Gold & Honey
13. The Day That Was The Day$24.99180 Gram Audiophile Virgin Vinyl LP Mono - Sealed Buy Now
20th Century Women (Music From The Motion Picture)Director Mike Mills first made his mark on the silver screen with the Academy Award-winning film Beginners, but his back catalog is also filled with a number of music videos, including those for songs by Everything But The Girl ("Temperamental"), Moby ("Run On"), Air ("All I Need"), Mansun ("Legacy"), Pulp ("Party Hard"), and Air ("Sexy Boy"). His appreciation of music also extends to the soundtracks of his films, and with 20TH CENTURY WOMEN, his latest cinematic endeavor, he's managed to put together one of the most musically diverse compilations in recent memory.
This is not praise derived from a desire to play up new product. This is simply the reality of the situation. How else to describe a compilation which sandwiches "Basin Street Blues," by Louis Armstrong & His Hot Five between tracks by Talking Heads and The Raincoats? We're talking about a musical landscape which finds Fred Astaire, Benny Goodman, and Rudy Vallee rubbing elbows with Siouxsie and the Banshees, Devo, and the Buzzcocks. It shouldn't work, and yet somehow it does.1. "Don't Worry About The Government" - Talking Heads
2. "Fairytale In The Supermarket" - The Raincoats
3. "Media Blitz" - Germs
4. "Cheree" - Suicide
5. "D.J." - David Bowie
6. "Gut Feeling/(Slap Your Mammy)" - Devo
7. "The Big Country" - Talking Heads
8. "Basin Street Blues" - Louis Armstrong & His Hot Five
9. "This Heart Of Mine" - Fred Astaire
10. "In A Sentimental Mood" - Benny Goodman And His Orchestra
11. "After Hours On Dream Street" - Sandy Williams
12. "As Time Goes By" - Rudy Vallee & His Connecticut Yankees
13. "Why Can't I Touch It?" -The Buzzcocks$21.99Vinyl LP - Sealed Buy Now
The BrinkThe Brink is the second album from the Jezabels, and follows their gold accredited album 'Prisoner' (and 3 gold accredited EPs). It is an utterly fearless record of youthful optimism achieved through hard won experience, taut with gleaming hooks, indelible melodies, all hammered out by a tight-knit band through dark days in a strange new city. It was recorded in London under the guidance of producer Dan Grech-Marguerat (Moby, Scissors Sisters, Lana Del Rey, The Vaccines, The Kooks).1. The Brink
2. Time To Dance
3. Look Of Love
4. Beat To Beat
5. Angels Of Fire
6. No Country
7. The End
8. Got Velvet
10. All You Need$22.99Vinyl LP - Sealed Buy Now
One Step Closer
First Time 180 Gram Audiophile Vinyl & Gatefold Cover Presentation
Mastered Impeccably By Joe Reagoso At Friday Music & Capitol Mastering
Known for their ability of churning out hit songs, top charting albums and sell-out shows across the globe, The Doobie Brothers continue to be a force in the music business garnering them success now for over four decades. They were also in the forefront of making excellent sounding recordings, utilizing their masterful skills in the studios, and their amazing catalog of albums have all stood the test of time.
1980 was a huge year for the Grammy Award winning band as they took their Bay Area soul and rock driven sounds to a further dimension thanks to the hits on their ninth smash LP in a row with One Step Closer.
Produced by Ted Templeman, this multi-platinum event would go on to become one of the most successful albums by The Doobie Brothers as the LP gave them a huge top five single with the Michael McDonald tour de force Real Love.
The hard rockin' and soulful masterwork yielded more hits like the fine vocal work of the sorely missed Cornelius Bumpus (Moby Grape/Steely Dan) on Thank You Love and the hit single One Step Closer. Patrick Simmons as usual wails on lead guitar throughout with latest guitarist John McFee (Elvis Costello/Steve Miller) on tunes like Keep This Train-A-Rollin' and the rocker No Stoppin' Us Now.
Friday Music is proud once again to offer another installment in our popular Doobie Brothers 180 Gram Audiophile Vinyl Series with their masterpiece One Step Closer. Impeccably mastered by Joe Reagoso (Doobie Brothers/Michael McDonald) from the original Warner Bros. tapes at Friday Music Studios and at Capitol Mastering, the top five Lp sounds incredibly rockin' and soulful as you remember it.
As an added anniversary bonus, we are presenting the audiophile limited edition album in a first time gatefold cover, with artwork elements not seen in years, enhancing your Doobie Brothers listening experience even further.
The Doobie Brothers One Step Closer Another Audiophile Doobie Brothers Dream Release Exclusively from your friends at Friday Music!
For just one minute of REAL LOVE1. Dedicate This Heart
2. Real Love
3. No Stopping Us Now
4. Thank You Love
5. One Step Closer
6. Keep This Train A-Rollin'
7. Just In Time
8. South Bay Strut
9. One By One$30.99180 Gram Audiophile Virgin Vinyl LP Buy Now
Bull Of The Woods (Out of Stock)Re-mastered edition of
the band's 4th album plus the 'lost' third
album, A Love That's Sound
This 2LP set features the re-mastered stereo edition of the 13th Floor Elevators final release, 1968's 'Bull Of The Woods' plus the mono version of the Elevators' lost unfinished third album 'A Love That's Sound'.
The recordings were re-mastered and remixed from the original tapes in 2007 by the original producer Walt Andrus and are presented on heavyweight vinyl in a gatefold sleeve.
This album more than holds up against its predecessors: Sutherland's lovelorn songs inhabiting a bluesier cosmic sound reminiscent of The Grateful Dead, Moby Grape or Blue Cheer - for whom the Elevators were an undeniable inspiration.
The fearless trailblazers of psychedelia and one of the most kick-ass rock bands ever... For two or so years they burned with a flame so fierce that 40 years on they still remain an inspiration
- MojoLP1 - Bull Of The Woods (Stereo)
1. Livin' On
2. Barnyard Blues
3. Till Then
4. Never Another
5. Rose & The Thorn
6. Down By The River
7. Scarlet & Gold
8. Street Song
9. Dr Doom
10. With You
11. May The Circle Remain Unbroken
LP2 - A Love That's Sound (Mono)
1. Wait For My Love
2. It's You
3. May The Circle Remain Unbroken
4. Livin' On
5. Never Another
6. Dr Doom
7. Someday My Love
8. Sweet Surprise
9. Moon Song$31.99180 Gram Audiophile Virgin Vinyl LP - 2 LPs Sealed Temporarily out of stock