- Lowest Price
- Highest Price
Stadium ArcadiumAnthony Keidis of the Red Hot Chili Peppers call the band's first new album in four years, the most-anticipated album of the spring, The best thing that we've ever done...There's this weird kind of sublime, subliminal undercurrent that is suggestive, in a spirited way, of our earliest records. Exuding all the passion, energy and funked-up rock that have made the Red Hot Chili Peppers one of the most popular bands in history, Stadium Arcadium, simply put, will knock your socks off.Jupiter
Snow (Hey Oh)
Hump de Bump
She's Only 18
Strip My Mind
Especially In Michigan
Tell Me Baby
Hard to Concentrate
She Looks To Me
Make You Feel Better
So Much I
Storm In A Teacup
Turn It Again
Death of a Martian$39.99Vinyl LP - 4 LPs Sealed Buy Now
WARB-WAR-4517xRed Hot Chili Peppers
Greatest Hits (Black Vinyl)The Red Hot Chili Peppers' first Warner Bros. Greatest Hits album spans almost 15 years of rock greatness. Featuring all of the band's best- loved recordings, Greatest Hits includes Under The Bridge (#2 pop and gold), the Top 10 Scar Tissue, six classic Modern Rock #1s, a pair of Modern Rock Top 20s and three other fan favorites plus two brand-new songs.LP 1
1. Under the Bridge
2. Give It Away
4. Scar Tissue
5. Soul to Squeeze
7. Suck My Kiss
8. By the Way
1. Parallel Universe
2. Breaking The Girl
3. My Friends
4. Higher Ground
5. Universally Speaking
6. Road Trippin'
7. Fortune Faded
8. Save the Population$29.99Vinyl LP - 2 LPs Sealed Buy Now
Blood Sugar Sex Magik (180 Gram)Ranked 310/500 on Rolling Stone Magazine's 500 Greatest Albums of All Time.
For their fifth full-length release and first for Warner Bros, the Red Hot Chili Peppers enlisted the talents of producer extraordinaire Rick Rubin. It resulted in the band's breakthrough record as well as their high water mark, a sprawling 17-song punk/funk/hip-hop hybrid awash in sexual innuendo and references to drugs and death. Blood Sugar Sex Magik (1991) produced no less than five hit singles including Under The Bridge, Give It Away, Breaking The Girl, Suck My Kiss and If You Have To Ask, selling over 15 million copies in the process.LP1
1. The Power of Equality
2. If You Have To Ask
3. Breaking The Girl
4. Funk Monks
5. Suck My Kiss
6. I Could Have Lied
7. Mellowship Slinky In B Major
8. The Righteous & The Wicked
9. Give It Away
1. Blood Sugar Sex Magik
2. Under The Bridge
3. Naked In The Rain
4. Apache Rose Peacock
5. The Greeting Song
6. My Lovely Man
7. Sir Psycho Sexy
8. They're Red Hot$34.99180 Gram Audiophile Virgin Vinyl LP - 2 LPs Sealed Buy Now
Day Of The Dead (Box Set)Limited 10xLP Vinyl Box Set
Each Disc On A Different Color Vinyl
4AD are pleased to announce the release of Day of the Dead, a celebration of the Grateful Dead's music.
Day of the Dead was created and curated by brothers Aaron and Bryce Dessner of The National. The compilation is a wideranging tribute to the songwriting and experimentalism of the Dead which took four years to record, features over 60 artists from varied musical backgrounds, 59 tracks and is almost 6 hours long.
All profits will help fight for AIDS/ HIV and related health issues around the world through the Red Hot Organization, a 501(c)3. This is the 20th album of original music produced by Red Hot to further its mission. Day of the Dead is the follow up to 2009's Dark Was The Night (4AD), a 32-track, multiartist compilation also produced by Aaron and Bryce for Red Hot. Dark Was The Night has raised over 1.5 million dollars for the organizations fighting AIDS to date.LP 1
1. Touch of Grey (The War on Drugs)
2. Shakedown Street (Unknown Mortal Orchestra)
3. Loser (Ed Droste, Binki Shapiro & Friends)
4. Jack A Roe (This Is The Kit)
5. Peggy O (The National)
6. Bird Song (Bonnie 'Prince' Billy & Friends)
7. Brown Eyed Woman (Hiss Golden Messenger)
8. Sugaree (Phosphorescent with Jenny Lewis & Friends)
1. Help On The Way (Bela Fleck)
2. Franklin's Tower (Orchestra Baobab)
3. King Soloman's Marbles (Vijay Iyer)
4. Box of Rain (Kurt Vile & J Mascis)
5. Friend of the Devil (Mumford and Sons)
6. Wharf Rat (Ira Kaplan & Friends)
1. Cassidy (Moses Sumney, Jenny Lewis & Friends)
2. Candyman (Jim James & Friends)
3. Clementine Jam (Orchestra Baobab)
4. Paying in the Band (Tunde Adebimpe, Lee Ranaldo & Friends)
5. Eyes of the World (Tal National)
1. Terrapin Station (Suite) (Daniel Rossen and Christopher Bear)
2. Ship of Fools (The Tallest Man On Earth & Friends)
3. Estimated Prophet (The Rileys)
4. Morning Dew (The National)
1. Me and My Uncle (The Lone Bellow)
2. China Cat Sunflower / I Know You Rider (Stephen Malkmus & The Jicks)
3. If I Had the World to Give (Bonnie 'Prince' Billy & Friends)
4. Dark Star (Cass McCombs, Joe Russo & Friends)
5. Nightfall of Diamonds (Nightfall of Diamonds)
6. Dark Star (The Flaming Lips)
1. Rubin & Cherise (Bonnie 'Prince' Billy & Friends)
2. Althea (Winston Marshall and Shura)
3. Mountains of the Moon (Lee Ranaldo & Friends)
4. Stella Blue (Local Natives)
5. Standing on the Moon (Phosphorescent & Friends)
6. To Lay Me Down (Perfume Genius)
1. Uncle John's Band (Lucius)
2. High Time (Daniel Rossen and Christopher Bear)
3. Dire Wolf (The Lone Bellow)
4. New Speedway Boogie (Courtney Barnett)
5. Cumberland Blues (Charles Bradley)
6. Black Peter (Antony & yMusic)
7. Easy Wind (Bill Callahan)
1. Here Comes Sunshine (Real Estate)
2. Rosemary (Mina Tindle & Friends)
3. Drums > Space (Man Forever / So Percussion / Oneida)
4. Transitive Refraction Axis for John Oswald (Tim Hecker)
5. What's Become of the Baby (s t a r g a z e)
6. Garcia Counterpoint (Bryce Dessner)
1. Brokedown Palace (Richard Reed Parry with Caroline Shaw [featuring Garth Hudson])
2. Till the Morning Comes (Luluc with Xylouris White)
3. Attics of My Life (Angel Olsen)
4. Cream Puff War (Fucked Up)
5. Truckin' (Marijuana Deathsquads)
1. Going Down The Road (Lucinda Williams)
2. Black Muddy River (Bruce Hornsby & DeYarmond Edison)
3. Ripple (The Walkmen)
4. And We Bid You Goodnight (Sam Amidon & Friends)
5. St. Stephen (live) (Wilco with Bob Weir)
6. I Know You Rider (live) (The National with Bob Weir)$188.99Colored Vinyl LP Box Set - 10 LPs Sealed Buy Now
UNIM-CAP-7311xRed Hot Chili Peppers
Uplift Mofo Party PlanOn 1987's The Uplift Mofo Party Plan, producer Michael Beinhorn (Soundgarden, Hole) helped the Chili Peppers incorporate more of a hard-rock approach to their already rich blend of funk and punk. This would be the best and unfortunately final album to feature the Kiedis/Flea/Slovak/Irons lineup as Slovak died from a drug overdose in 1988, and Irons exited soon after, turning up several years later as the drummer for Pearl Jam. Highlights include Fight Like a Brave, Funky Crime, Me and My Friends, Backwoods, Behind the Sun, No Chump Love Sucker and Special Secret Song Inside.1. Fight Like a Brave
2. Funky Crime
3. Me and My Friends
6. Behind the Sun
7. Skinny Sweaty Man
8. Subterranean Homesick Blues
9. Special Secret Song Inside
10. No Chump Love Sucker
11. Walkin' on Down the Road
12. Love Trilogy
13. Organic Anti-Beat Box Band$24.99180 Gram Audiophile Virgin Vinyl LP - Sealed Buy Now
CalifornicationRanked 399/500 on Rolling Stone Magazine's 500 Greatest Albums of All Time.
Californication is the seventh studio album by great American rock band Red Hot Chili Peppers.
It was released on June 8, 1999, on Warner Bros. Records and was produced by the much admired Rick Rubin.
Californication marked the return of John Frusciante, who had previously appeared on Mother's Milk and Blood Sugar Sex Magik; to replace Dave Navarro as the band's guitarist. Frusciante's return was credited with changing the band's sound altogether, producing a notable shift in style from the music recorded with Navarro.
The album's subject material incorporated various sexual innuendos commonly associated with the band, but also contained more varied themes than previous albums, including lust, death, contemplations of suicide, California, drugs, globalization, and travel.
Californication is the Chili Peppers' most commercially successful studio release, with over 16 million copies sold worldwide, and more than 5 million in the United States alone. As of 2002, the album had sold over 4 million copies in Europe.
The record produced several hits for the band, including Otherside, Californication and the Grammy Award-winning Scar Tissue. Californication peaked at number three on the U.S. Billboard 200. The record marked a significant change in style for the band, displaying a decidedly more spiritual rock n roll side.1. Around The World
2. Parallel Universe
3. Scar Tissue
5. Get On Top
9. Emit Remmus
10. I Like Dirt
11. This Velvet Glove
13. Purple Stain
14. Right On Time
15. Road Trippin'$36.99180 Gram Audiophile Virgin Vinyl LP - 2 LPs Sealed Buy Now
The GetawayGrammy® Award-winning Rock and Roll Hall of Fame inductees Red Hot Chili Peppers return with their 11th studio album, The Getaway. The album was produced by Danger Mouse and mixed by Nigel Godrich. Red Hot Chili Peppers' previous album, I'm With You, was released in 2011 and topped the charts in 18 countries.1. The Getaway
2. Dark Necessities
3. We Turn Red
4. The Longest Wave
5. Goodbye Angels
6. Sick Love
7. Go Robot
8. Feasting on the Flowers
10. This Ticonderoga
12. The Hunter
13. Dreams of a Samurai$32.99Vinyl LP - 2 LPs Sealed Buy Now
UNIM-CAP-4726xRed Hot Chili Peppers
Mother's Milk1989's Mother's Milk is the album that broke the Red Hot Chili Peppers into the rock mainstream. Despite suffering the loss of drummer Jack Irons and guitarist Hillel Slovak a year earlier, founding members Anthony Kiedis and Flea found exceptional replacements in Chad Smith and John Frusciante. A cover of Stevie Wonder's Higher Ground and a tribute to Slovak, Knock Me Down, were both big MTV successes, as were such other highlights as Taste the Pain (featured prominently in the movie Say Anything), Good Time Boys, Subway to Venus, Magic Johnson and Sexy Mexican Maid.
Red Hot Chili Peppers Mother's Milk Track Listing1. Good Time Boys
2. Higher Ground
3. Subway to Venus
4. Magic Johnson
5. Nobody Weird Like Me
6. Knock Me Down
7. Taste the Pain
8. Stone Cold Bush
10. Pretty Little Ditty
11. Punk Rock Classic
12. Sexy Mexican Maid
13. Johnny, Kick a Hole in the Sky$24.99180 Gram Audiophile Virgin Vinyl LP - Sealed Buy Now
WARB-WAR-4340xRed Hot Chili Peppers
I'm With YouMulti-platinum, Grammy Award-winning rock band Red Hot Chili Peppers tenth studio album, I'm With You, was recorded at East West In Los Angeles and Shangri-la in Malibu, CA. I'm With You was produced by Rick Rubin, who has produced the band's previous five albums, 2006's Stadium Arcadium, 2002's By The Way, 1999's Californication, 1995's One Hot Minute, and 1991's Blood Sugar Sex Magik. The album was mixed by Andrew Scheps and Greg Fidelman.
One of the most successful acts in rock history, Red Hot Chili Peppers have sold more than 60 million albums, including five multi-platinum LPs, and won six Grammy Awards, including Best Rock Album for Stadium Arcadium, Best Rock Performance By a Duo or Group for Dani California, Best Rock Song for Scar Tissue, and Best Hard Rock Performance With Vocal for Give It Away. The band holds the record for the most No. 1 singles of all time at Alternative radio, a total of 11, and a combined 81 weeks at No. 1.LP 1
1. Monarchy Of Roses
2. Factory Of Faith
3. Brendan's Death Song
5. Annie Wants A Baby
6. Look Around
7. The Adventures Of Rain Dance Maggie
1. Did I Let You Know
2. Goodbye Hooray
3. Police Station
4. Even You Brutus?
5. Meet Me At The Corner
6. Dance, Dance, Dance$29.99Vinyl LP - 2 LPs Sealed Buy Now
Red Hot + Fela
18th In A Series Of Original Albums To Raise Money And Awareness In The Global Fight Against HIV/AIDS
Fela Kuti lives on. Since his death in 1997, he's been transformed from musician's musician with a cult-like following to a worldwide musical icon. The last four years have seen the Broadway hit FELA! win Tony Awards and tour the world, Knitting Factory Records reissue the prolific Nigerian's back catalogue, and now, Red Hot.
Red Hot is an AIDS awareness organization currently partnering with cross-genfre collaborators representing rock, hip-hop, Americana, and classical for a forthcoming album release of Fela Kuti compositions, Red Hot + Fela. The release includes classic Fela anthems like Lady recorded by tUnE-yArDs, Questlove, Angelique Kidjo, and Akua Naru, Zombie recorded by Spoek Mathambo, Cerebral Cortex, and Frown, and Trouble Sleep Yanga Wake Am recorded by My Morning Jacket, Merrill Garbus (from tUnE-yArDs), and Brittany Howard (from Alabama Shakes) and Sorrow, Tears & Blood reworked by the Kronos Quartet along with TV On The Radios' Kyp Malone and Tunde Adembimpe.1. Buy Africa - Baloji & L'Orchestre de la Katuba featuring Kuku
2. Lady - tUnE-yArDs, Questlove, Angelique Kidjo + Akua Naru
3. Yellow Fever - Spoek Mathambo + Zaki Ibrahim
4. No Buredi - Nneka, Sinkane, Amayo + Superhuman Happiness
5. Who No Know Go No - Just A Band + Childish Gambino
6. Trouble Sleep Yanga Wake Am - My Morning Jacket w/ Merrill Garbus + Brittany Howard
7. Sorrow Tears and Blood - TV on the Radio's Kyp Malone and Tunde Adebimpe, Kronos Quartet + Stuart Bogie
8. ITT - Superhuman Happiness w/ Sahr Ngaujah, Abena Koomson + Rubblebucket
9. Afrodisco Beat 2013 - Tony Allen, M1 + Baloji
10. Gentleman - Just A Band, Bajah + Chance the Rapper
11. Hi Life Time - GendEr Infinity
12. Zombie - Spoek Mathambo + Cerebral Cortex + Frown
13. Go Slow - King$22.99Vinyl LP - 2 LPs Sealed Buy Now
Master Mix: Red Hot + Arthur RussellMaster Mix' embodies the genre-defying, experimental spirit that defined Russell's work. Living in the East Village from the '70s until his untimely death in 1992 at age 40 from AIDS-related causes, Russell moved effortlessly between the city's various music scenes, recording disco beats alongside Nicky Siano one night, and the next, crafting slow, haunting tracks in his apartment with his cello and idiosyncratic warbling voice. The New Yorker called his work "stranded between lands real and imagined: the street and the cornfield; the soft bohemian New York and the hard Studio 54 New York; the cheery bold strokes of pop and the liberating possibilities of abstract art." Through his collaborations, he earned the admiration of artists like Allen Ginsberg, David Byrne and Philip Glass, who said of Russell's music: "It does not submit to formula, but subverts the formula." The record features 26 tracks by more than 20 artists, including Hot Chip, Sufjan Stevens, Phosphorescent, Blood Orange, The Autumn Defense and Lonnie Holley, paying homage to Russell's boundless creativity and wide-ranging work, which swerved from electronic dance to folk to classical and resulted in what NPR hails as "catchy and hypnotic records that were far ahead of their time."1. Jose Gonzalez - "This Is How We Walk On The Moon"
2. Lonnie Holley - "Soon-To-Be Innocent Fun (Interlude)"
3. Robyn - "Tell You"
4. Hot Chip - "Go Bang"
5. Sufjan Stevens - "A Little Lost"
6. Lonnie Holley - "In The Light Of The Miracle (Interlude)"
7. Richard Reed Parry, Little Scream, Sam Amidon, Colin Stetson & Sarah Neufeld - "Keeping Up"
8. Liam Finn, Ernie Brooks & Peter Zummo - "This Love Is Crying"
9. Rubblebucket & Nitemoves - "Eli"
10. The Revival Hour - "Hiding Your Present from You"
11. Sam Amidon - "Lucky Cloud"
12. Devendra Banhart - "Losing My Taste For The Night Life"
13. Phosphorescent - "You Can Make Me Feel Bad"
14. Blood Orange - "Is It All Over My Face & Tower Of Meaning"
15. Scissor Sisters - "That's Us/Wild Combination"
16. VEGA INTL. - "Arm Around You"
17. Oh Mercy - "Planted A Thought"
18. Lonnie Holley - "Hop On Down (Interlude)"
19. Cults - "Being It"
20. Richard Reed Parry - "Just A Blip"
21. Glen Hansard - "I Couldn't Say It To Your Face"
22. Thao & The Get Down Stay Down - "Nobody Wants A Lonely Heart"
23. The Autumn Defense - "Oh Fernanda Why"
24. Alexis Taylor - "Our Last Night Together"
25. Lonnie Holley - "The Deer In The Forest (Interlude)"
26. Redding Hunter - "Close My Eyes"$24.99Vinyl LP - 3 LPs Sealed Buy Now
RedFor the last two years, I've been working on an album called Red, Taylor says. I called it Red because of the tumultuous, crazy adventures in love and loss that it chronicles. In my mind, when you experience love that's fast paced and out of control and mixes infatuation, jealousy, frustration, miscommunication, and all of those lovely emotions...in retrospect, it all looks red.
After writing her last album (Speak Now) entirely by herself, for this record Taylor collaborated with several artists, producers, and songwriters she had always wanted to work with for the album's 16 tracks, including the lead single, We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together. While Nathan Chapman serves as the lead producer, a variety of producers were involved in the recording process. Swift co-wrote the album with people from all different places in music. Collaborators include Dan Wilson, Butch Walker, Max Martin and Ed Sheeran.
Rolling Stone has described the album as Swift's most eclectic set ever, ranging from 'State of Grace,' a howling, U2-style epic with reverb-drenched guitars, to a sweet acoustic duet with U.K. singer Ed Sheeran. Another key track even features a dubstep-inspired bass breakdown. The album's lead single, We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together, was released in August 2012. The song became Swift's first number one single on the US Billboard Hot 100 chart, recording the highest ever one-week sales figures for a female artist.1. State of Grace
4. I Knew You Were Trouble
5. All Too Well
7. I Almost Do
8. We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together
9. Stay Stay Stay
10. The Last Time
11. Holy Ground
12. Sad Beautiful Tragic
13. The Lucky One
14. Everything Has Changed
16. Begin Again$24.99Vinyl LP - 2 LPs Sealed Buy Now
Hot AfternoonInsanely catchy stoner pop love songs!1. It Was A Hot Afternoon
2. Dads Not Home
3. Cryin Tomorrow
4. Labour Of Love
5. I'm So High
6. The Girl At The Bodega
7. True Love Will Find You In The End
8. We Can Call It Whatever
9. Mine Tonight
10. Do You$19.99Vinyl LP - Sealed Buy Now
One Hot MinuteFollowing-up the band's 1991 masterpiece Blood Sugar Sex Magik and featuring Jane's Addiction guitarist Dave Navarro in place of the recently departed John Frusciante, the Red Hot Chili Peppers 1995 album One Hot Minute distinguishes itself immediately from the band's previous and future releases with a more heavy metal guitar dynamic and glimpses of psychedelic rock. Band turmoil and resurfacing drug problems also led to darker lyrical themes as heard on popular singles Warped, My Friends and Aeroplane. Although this incarnation of the band would be short lived, their collective output here doesn't lack in ambition and One Hot Minute finds the band maturing on many musical levels.1. Warped
3. Deep Kick
4. My Friends
5. Coffee Shop
7. One Big Mob
10. One Hot Minute
11. Falling Into Grace
12. Shallow Be Thy Game
13. Transcending$20.99Vinyl LP - Sealed Buy Now
REDI-SUN-5330xJerry Cole & His Spacemen
Hot Rod Dance PartyLimited Edition
As one of the busiest and most versatile session guitarists of the 60s, Jerry Cole recorded with a litany of legends, including Phil Spector, the Beach Boys and the Byrds. But to those in the know, hes renowned for his own incredible surf and hot rod instrumentals, which he delivered on a series of vintage albums with his band the Spacemen. Coles modernistic recordings, however, sound completely different from other surf-and-drag releases of the period, with expansive arrangements that often featured elements of jazz and exotica, the better to showcase the guitarists inventive, assertive playing.
One of Coles best-loved LPs is this amazing 1964 release, which includes contributions from many of the same L.A.-based musicians who played alongside Cole in the now-legendary session ensemble known as the Wrecking Crew. Coles powerful guitar work powers such turbo-charged numbers as Night Rumble, Border Run, Stinger and Hot Rod Queen, which live up to the albums title and then some!
Sundazed has lovingly remastered this masterful guitar extravaganza from the original analog tapes, carefully reproduced its complete original cover art and pressed it on high-quality 180 gram vinylall the better to keep this party humming!1. Night Rumble
2. Border Run
3. Mr. Wobble Wheels
4. Hot Rod Queen
6. Roadster Run
7. Boss Dance
8. T. Roadster Rock
9. Dancing Mags
10. Driving Little?Deuce
11. Night Drag$24.99180 Gram Audiophile Virgin Vinyl LP - Sealed Buy Now
Red OctopusMastered by Joe Reagoso and Kevin Gray at RTI from the Original RCA/Grunt Records Tapes
When Jefferson Airplane morphed successfully into Jefferson Starship in the mid-'70s, their musicianship, and recorded output was enthusiastically received and was a very important career move in the continuing story of these Bay Area superstars.
Red Octopus surely helped award them fame even further as this amazing Jefferson Starship LP went to #1 and soon became one of the many platinum plus ventures for this much loved and respected band. Their new formula worked tremendously as this watershed release featured a plethora of chart topping hits like Miracles, Play On Love, Fast Buck Freddie and There Will Be Love.
The band was rich with rock and roll history, consisting of Airplane mainstays Paul Kantner, Grace Slick, Marty Balin, plus later Airplane alumnus David Freiberg (Quicksilver), Papa John Creach, and Johnny Barbata (CSN+Y, Turtles), as well as new additions Craig Chaquico and Pete Sears. Jefferson Starship truly delivered the goods with Red Octopus as this album went on to quickly become a classic rock masterpiece!
Friday Music is no stranger to releasing some of the greatest music ever recorded by Jefferson Airplane, Jefferson Starship, Starship and Hot Tuna, so it is with much honor they have announced the release of the masterwork Red Octopus on 180 Gram Audiophile Vinyl. This limited edition masterpiece has been impeccably mastered by Joe Reagoso and Kevin Gray at RTI from the original RCA/ Grunt Records tapes.
In honor of their continuing 180 Gram Audiophile Vinyl series on the Jefferson Airplane/Jefferson Starship franchise, Friday Music is also issuing this wonderful album with a very limited gatefold cover, which includes the original artwork elements, plus the lyrics and photos as you remember them from the original 1975 release. As usual, you will also get a poly sleeve to protect your vinyl investment, as well as a poly bag to protect the stunning album cover.1. Fast Buck Freddie
3. Git Fiddler
4. Al Garimasu (There Is Love)
5. Sweeter Than Honey
6. Play on Love
8. I Want to See Another World
10. There Will Be Love$29.99180 Gram Audiophile Virgin Vinyl LP Buy Now
With His Hot And Blue GuitarJohnny Cash With His Hot and Blue Guitar was not only Cash's debut album, it was also the first full-length LP released by Sun. The LP's twelve tracks include one side of his debut single, ''Cry, Cry, Cry,'' along with two of his best-known recordings, ''Folsom Prison Blues'' and ''I Walk the Line.'' Backed by ''The Tennessee Two,'' Luther Perkins on guitar and Marshall Grant on bass, the tracks are spare, direct and intense. Cash's distinctive ''boom-chicka'' rhythm propels every song as his commanding voice captures and holds the listener.
From the minute he walked into Sun Studios, Johnny Cash began a career that would see him become one of the biggest and most influential musicians of our time. Though only on Sun from 1955-58, Johnny made some of his most legendary recordings there. When he moved on to Columbia Records, Johnny left behind a large cache of material which Sun happily compiled and released on LPs throughout the 60's, mixing Cash's singles-sides with previously unissued recordings. The resulting platters were a goldmine for fans eager to hear more from country's newest superstar. From the original Sun masters, featuring many raw, in-the-studio sides (sans overdubs) - the Man in Black has never sounded better!1. Rock Island Line
2. (I Heard That) Lonesome Whistle
3. Country Boy
4. If The Good Lord's Willing
5. Cry! Cry! Cry!
6. Remember Me (I'm The one Who Loves You)
7. So Doggone Lonesome
8. I Was There When It Happened
9. I Walk The Line
10. The Wreck Of The Old '97
11. Folsom Prison Blues
12. Doin' My Time$24.99Vinyl LP - Sealed Buy Now
Cold Beer On A Hot NightLimited Edition 140 Gram Vinyl
This recording, captured at the State Theatre, Sydney, Australia in March 1979, features a captivating performance by Tom Waits from a time when the maverick crooner was on the cusp of a major change in the style and substance of his recorded output and his live shows. The material performed here comes largely from what were his most recent three albums at the time, with classics like 'Tom Traubert's Blues' and 'Jitterbug Boy' rubbing shoulders with newer cuts like 'Red Shoes By The Drugstore.'LP 1
1.Romeo Is Bleeding
2.Annie's Back In Town
3.Jitterbug Boy/Better Off Without A Wife
4.I Wish I was In New Orleans
5.Since I Fell For You
6.Red Shoes By The Drugstore
7.Silent Night/Christmas Card >From A Hooker In Minneapolis
8.Do The Hokey Pokey/Pasties And A G-String
2.Closing Credits (Encore)
3.Tom Traubert's Blues
4.Small Change/Big Spender$37.99Vinyl LP - 2 LPs Sealed Buy Now
Moonlight MotelPink Colored Vinyl
First ever authorized issue of this classic 1985 European bootleg! Red hot performances recorded live in The Netherlands & England in 1984!1. Bad Indian
2. Eternally Is Here
3. Bad America
4. The Stranger In Our Town
5. Preaching The Blues
6. Fire Of Love
7. She's Like Heroin To Me
8. The Lie
10. Fire Spirit
11. Eternally Is Here
12. Moonlight Motel$23.99Colored Vinyl LP - Sealed Buy Now
Diddy Wah DiddyJukeboxes everywhere can rejoice, now that Sundazed is on the scene with red hot relief for those hopelessly worn to bits copies of Epic 5-10001 (better known as Diddy Wah Diddy/Once Before, perhaps the most potent of all singles by the always authoritative Remains). Mid-sixties Brit-influenced Americana never sounded so good. ON RED VINYL!!!1. Diddy Wah Diddy
2. Once Before$9.997 Colored Vinyl Single LP - Sealed Buy Now
Once In A Long, Long WhileOnce In A Long, Long While is Low Roar's third studio album, produced once again by Andrew Schepps (Adele, Red Hot Chili Peppers). The band has previously toured North America with the likes of Hozier, Active Child and headlined their own shows in 300-500 capacity venues.LP 1
1. Don't Be So Serious
2. Bones (feat. Jófriður)
3. St. Eriksplan
4. Give Me An Answer
5. Waiting (10 Years)
6. Without You
1. Once In A Long, Long While
2. Crawl Back
6. I Won't Be Long$24.99Vinyl LP - 2 LPs Sealed Buy Now
The Physical WorldProduced by D. Sardy (Red Hot Chili Peppers, LCD Soundsystem, Wolfmother, Oasis), The Physical World comes a full ten years after the release of the band's universally acclaimed debut album, You're A Woman, I'm A Machine, which made Jesse F. Keeler (bass, synths, backing vocals) and Sebastien Grainger (vocals and drums), an underground /over ground sensation.1. Cheap Talk
2. Right On, Frankenstein!
4. Always On
5. Crystal Ball
6. White Is Red
7. Trainwreck 1979
8. Nothin' Left
9. Government Trash
11. The Physical World$18.99Vinyl LP - Sealed Buy Now
The Third Studio Album From Dot Hacker
Pressed On Audiophile-Grade Vinyl At Pallas
Mastered At Infrasonic Sound
Fronted By Josh Klinghoffer, Guitarist Of Red Hot Chili Peppers
Dot Hacker is the project of California-based musicians
Josh Klinghoffer, Clint Walsh, Eric Gardner, and Jonathan
Hischke. Collectively, the members have played with a
seemingly never-ending list of artists, including Gnarls
Barkley, Broken Bells, PJ Harvey, Morrissey, The Shins,
Beck, Hella, Tom Morello, and so many more. Most
notably, guitarist and lead singer Josh Klinghoffer plays
guitar in the Red Hot Chili Peppers.
Their third studio effort, N°3, follows the band's 2014 two-part
album, How's Your Process?, and expands on the
"piercing hooks and transfixing arrangements" (Billboard)
that album had to offer. N°3 finds the band at their most
musically creative and adventurous, and for anyone
familiar with their past work, that says quite a lot.1. C Section
2. We're Going Where
5. Apt Mess
6. Found Lost
7. Forgot To Smile
9. Minds Dying$20.99Vinyl LP - Sealed Buy Now
InhibitionThe music of Los Angeles based band Dot Hacker is architectural, built on a foundation of bold, manipulated tones and supported by lush eclectic textures and angular rhythm. The band's enigmatic sound comes from the collaboration of friends and founding members, Josh Klinghoffer, Clint Walsh, Eric Gardner and Jonathan Hischke. Before forming Dot Hacker in 2008, the four were already established musicians--Klinghoffer, the band's lead vocalist, also currently plays guitar in The Red Hot Chili Peppers.1. Order/Disorder
3. Eye Opener
5. Be Leaving
6. The Earth Beneath
8. The Wit of The Staircase
10. Puncture$19.99Vinyl LP - Sealed Buy Now