Need help choosing the right turntable for you? Please contact our audio advisor at 1-877-929-8729 with any questions or concerns regarding your equipment purchase.
Welcome the Rega Planar 1, the best offering in entry level audiophile turntables.
The new Planar 1 is the most user friendly Rega turntable to date. Now with preset bias force on the brand new RB110 tonearm, the Planar 1 is set up in seconds after unpacking. Simply slide the balance weight onto the rear of the tonearm as far as it will go, remove the stylus guard and start spinning your favourite vinyl.
Performance beyond price
Every single aspect of the Planar 1 has been meticulously designed to improve performance. For the first time the Planar 1 is now running a 24v, low noise, synchronous motor to reduce vibration transfer combined with our brand new RB110 tonearm fitted with Rega's bespoke zero play bearings. Only sharing the drive belt, sub platter and dust cover from the outgoing RP1, this is truly a new turntable for 2016.
If you are looking to get back into vinyl and want serious performance that will last you a lifetime, then look no further.
- Plug and Play design, set-up in less than thirty seconds.
- Hand assembled RB110 tonearm.
- High quality, low vibration motor.
- Phenolic resin, flywheel effect platter.
- Factory fitted Carbon moving magnet cartridge.
- Performance Pack upgrade available (optional).
The Performance Pack Kit Includes:
Free installation of the Performance Pack upgrade is optional.
- Rega-built Bias 2 MM cartridge
- thick black 100% wool platter mat
- reference drive belt (the white belt)