- Lowest Price
- Highest Price
Reservoir Dogs20th Anniversary Edition!
Reservoir Dogs is the pulp novel I always wanted to write. Although the story is very much present day, it has a '50s feel but I used music from the '70s. In one scene, the audience learns that a local radio station is hosting a Super 70s weekend and that's why I am using and referencing the bubblegum music that was popular during that period. I found that the music was a terrific counterpoint to the action on the screen. -Quentin Tarantino1. And Now Little Green Bag... - Dialogue By Steven Wright
2. Little Green Bag - George Baker
3. Rock Flock Of Five - Dialogue By Steven Wright
4. Hooked On A Feeling - Blue Swede
5. Bohemiath - Dialogue By Steven Wright
6. I Gotcha - Joe Tex
7. Magic Carpet Ride - Bedlam
8. Madonna Speech - Dialogue By Quentin Tarantino
9. Fool For Love - Sandy Rogers
10. Super Sounds - Dialogue By Steven Wright
11. Stuck In The Middle With You - Stealers Wheel
12. Harvest Moon - Bedlam
13. Let's Get A Taco - Dialogue by Harvey Keitel and Tim Roth
14. Keep on Truckin' - Dialogue by Steven Wright
15. Coconut - Harry Nilsson
16. Home of Rock - Dialogue by Steven Wright$19.99Vinyl LP - Sealed Buy Now
Reservoir Dogs SoundtrackImport
25th Anniversary Edition
Could you think of any other film producer that picks better soundtracks than the widely revered Quentin Tarantino? Inventing a genre on his own, his string of best-selling nouvelle violence movies started out in 1992 with the low budget cult classic Reservoir Dogs.
The film follows a band of criminals preparing for a diamond heist and follows the characters in the crime's aftermath. Its cast consists of sublime actors such as Harvey Keitel (whose comeback was a direct result of this film), Tim Roth, Michael Madsen, Chris Penn (Sean's brother) and Steve Buscemi as the legendary character of Mr. Pink. The film's sparkling dialog catapulted Reservoir Dogs to eternal cult status and remains a favorite among movie fans all over the world, a fame to which its soundtrack contributed a great deal.
Music On Vinyl is proud to release these so-called 'Super Sounds Of The Seventies', a selection of unusual and sometimes wacky hits by artists such as Stealers Wheel, Harry Nilsson (Coconut is included on Nilsson Schmilsson [MOVLP279]) and Joe Tex. The movie also raised public interest in the Dutch band George Baker Selection, due to the use of his Little Green Bag in the film's opening titles. Keep On Truckin'!
Exactly 25 years ago this cult film was released in theatre.1. Steven Wright - And Now Little Green Bag
2. George Baker Selection - Little Green Bag
3. Steven Wright - Rock Flock Of Five
4. Blue Swede - Hooked On A Feeling
5. Steven Wright - Bohemiath
6. Joe Tex - I Gotcha
7. Bedlam - Magic Carpet Ride
8. Quentin Tarantino - Harvey Keitel - Steve Buscemi - Lawrence Tierney - Eddie Bunker - Madonna Speech
9. Sandy Rogers - Fool For Love
10. Steven Wright - Super Sounds
11. Stealers Wheel - Stuck In The Middle With You
12. Bedlam - Harvest Moon
13. Harvey Keitel - Tim Roth - Let's Get A Taco
14. Steven Wright - Keep On Truckin'
15. Harry Nilsson - Coconut
16. Steven Wright - Home Of Rock$39.99180 Gram Audiophile Virgin Vinyl LP - Sealed Buy Now
Quentin Tarantino's Death Proof SoundtrackDaredevil, cult-film hero-directors
Quentin Tarantino (Reservoir Dogs, Pulp
Fiction, Kill Bill) and Robert Rodriguez
(Sin City, From Dusk Till Dawn, Desperado)
have teamed up for Grindhouse, their
double-feature homage to the '60s, '70s
and '80s B-movie exploitation genres.
Reviving original tracks from those
decades and more, the soundtrack album
for Quentin Tarantino's Death Proof
reaches back with the same hip, offbeat
attitude that has helped make Tarantino
and Rodriguez two of the most admired
auteurs of the MTV generation.1. The Last Race - Jack Nitzsche
2. Baby, It's You - Smith
3. Paranoia Prima - Ennio Morricone
4. Planning & Scheming - Eli Roth & Michael Bacall
5. Jeepster - T Rex
6. Stuntman Mike - Rose McGowan & Kurt Russell
7. Staggolee - Pacific Gas & Electric
8. The Love You Save (May Be Your Own) - Joe Tex
9. Good Love, Bad Love - Eddie Floyd
10. Down In Mexico - The Coasters
11. Hold Tight - Dave Dee, Dozy, Beaky, Mick & Tich
12. Sally and Jack (From the Motion Picture Blow Out) - Pino Donaggio
13. It's So Easy - Willy DeVille
14. Whatever-However - Tracie Thoms & Zoe Bell
15. Riot In Thunder Alley - Eddie Beram
16. Chick Habit - April March$19.99180 Gram Audiophile Virgin Vinyl LP - Sealed Buy Now
Seattle based Satchel was originally formed by vocalist Shawn Smith and drummer Regan Hagar, after their previous band Brad (which also featured Pearl Jam guitarist Stone Gossard) went on hiatus.
Satchel released their first album 'EDC' in 1994. Most of EDC's song titles were taken from the character's names in the film Reservoir Dogs, one of the band's favorite movies.
Their second album The Family is considered their best and was originally released in 1996. The album was co-produced by Stone Gossard. Their piano based rock and Smith's intense voice turn this album into a real classic which will be released on vinyl for the first time by Music On Vinyl.
"The Family" contains a beautiful 12-page booklet.
- 180 grams audiophile vinyl
- Incl. 12-page booklet
- First time on vinyl!
- Co-produced by Stone Gossard (Pearl Jam)
1. Isn't That Right (3:44)
2. Without Love (2:26)
3. Not Too Late (4:00)
4. Criminal Justice (4:19)
5. Breathe Deep (4:15)
6. Time "O" The Year (4:18)
1. For So Long (3:41)
2. Some More Trouble (4:15)
3. Tomorrow (4:13)
4. Roll On (5:47)
5. Breathe Deep (Instrumental Outro) (6:11)$36.99180 Gram Audiophile Virgin Vinyl LP - Sealed Buy Now
Based on the multiple talents of Gary Rafferty and Joe Egan the first Stealers Wheel album became an instant critical and commercial success. Released in 1973, the album reached the upper regions of the charts, boosted by the hit single 'Stuck In The Middle With You' (which got a cinematic revival in 1992 through Quentin Tarantino's Reservoir Dogs).
With a line-up so unsteady, the faith of Stealers Wheel was soon sealed after their third album in 1975 an Rafferty would go on reaching massive solo results, but this album shows their songwriting quality as a duo in full as they tackle anything from Beatle-esque pop, mountain rock and West Coast melancholy. An album that deserves to be reckoned with as a whole rather than just the hit single it is known for.1. Late Again
2. Johnny's Song
3. Stuck in the Middle
4. Next to Me
5. Another Meaning
7. I Get By
8. Gets So Lonely
9. Outside Looking In
10. You Put Something Better Inside Me$31.99180 Gram Audiophile Virgin Vinyl LP - Sealed Buy Now