The Inevitable End is Röyksopp's most personal album to date and their second album release in the space of six months, following their critically
acclaimed mini album Do It Again with fellow Scandinavian legend Robyn.
"With 'The Inevitable End' we've moved into a darker subject matter, with emphasis on the lyrical content. This candid approach feels very both personal,
sincere and conclusive," says Svein. "With this album it became clear we wanted to make an album in a classical sense even if it's the last one we make,"
Having now created five complete bodies of work, the pair feel like the future is open to being more experimental with how they share their music. "We
feel like this is a goodbye to the traditional album format," explains Svein. "In our consecutive run of albums, we have been able to say what we want to
say and do what we want to do with the LP. We're not going to stop making music, but the album format as such, this is the last thing from us."
2. Monument (T.I.E. Version) feat. Robyn
3. Sordid Affair feat. Man Without Country
4. You Know I Have To Go feat. Jamie Irrepressible
5. Save Me feat. Susanne Sundfør
6. I Had This Thing feat. Jamie Irrepressible
7. Rong feat. Robyn
8. Here She Comes Again feat. Susanne Sundfør
9. Running To The Sea
11. Coup de Grace
12. Thank You
13. Do It Again (RYXP Version)
14. Goodnite Mr. Sweetheart
15. Caramel Afternoon
16. Oh No
17. Something In My Heart feat. Jamie Irrepressible