- Lowest Price
- Highest Price
The Best Of New Order'
The Best Of Atlantic Soul 1962-1965
The First Domestic Vinyl Collection Of His Groundbreaking Atlantic Recordings Released Since 1966
Each LP Is Individually Numbered And Strictly Limited Based On Pre Orders
180g, Black Vinyl Pressed At Record Industry Comes In A Single Sleeve UV-Gloss, Old School Tipon Stoughton Sleeve With Brand New Artwork
Solomon Burke helped to shape the sound of rhythm and blues as one of
the founding fathers of soul music. He had a litany of hit singles in the
1960s for Atlantic Records including "Cry to Me," "If You Need Me," "Down
in the Valley," and "Everybody Needs Somebody to Love," to name a few.
Atlantic Records' co-founder Jerry Wexler has referred to Burke as "the
greatest male soul singer of all time" and it was reported that he signed a
"handshake" deal with the label within ten minutes of originally entering
Wexler's office. His signing helped to reinvigorate the label, as stars Bobby
Darin and Ray Charles had just left.
Drawing inspiration from gospel, jazz, country and blues-Burke developed
his own unique style and was often called "The King of Rock 'n' Soul"
earning him a wide bi-racial audience. Due to his spiritual background he
refused to be classified as an R&B singer because of its labeled stigma
by the church. During his almost six decades of performing, he released
38 studio albums-selling at total 17 million-and had 35 charting singles
including 26 that made the Billboard R&B charts.
In 2001, he was inducted into the Rock N Roll Hall of Fame as a performer
and has been ranked by Rolling Stone on their list of "100 Greatest
Singers of All Time." Burke is one of the most important male vocalists in
music history and has influenced legendary rockers such as the Rolling
Stones, Elvis Costello, Van Morrison, the Animals and Tom Petty1. Just Out of Reach (Of My Two Open Arms)
2. Cry To Me
3. Down in the Valley
4. Looking For My Baby
5. Baby (I Wanna Be Loved)
6. I'm Hanging Up My Heart For You
7. Home In Your Heart
8. If You Need Me
10. Go On Back to Him
11. Got To Get You Off My Mind
12. Can't Nobody Love You
13. Goodbye Baby (Baby Goodbye)
14. Everybody Needs Somebody to Love$25.99180 Gram Audiophile Virgin Vinyl LP - Sealed Buy Now
Venetian Vinyl (Best Of)Import
Printed Inner Sleeves
Brand New Compilation, Vinyl Only Release!
Californian Pop Rock group Venice started in the town by the same name in 1977 by cousins Michael and Kipp Lennon. Members of Venice have performed alongside, or recorded with the likes of Bruce Springsteen, Elton John, Phil Collins, Sting, Melissa Etheridge, Cher, Ozzy Osbourne, Jackson Browne, David Crosby, Stevie Nicks, Billy Idol, and the list goes on and on.
To date, Venice has found their biggest success in The Netherlands. In 2003, the band won an Edison Award (the Dutch version of the Grammy) for Best International Artist, beating out superstars U2 and Coldplay. In The Netherlands Venice's singles are a mainstay on radio, their tours sell out consistently, and they've been guests on countless television programs.
Venetian Vinyl is a brand new vinyl-only Best Of compilation of this long standing band. As the band themselves put it: ''The band sat together for days, choosing our favorite acoustic based tracks from previous albums...then we sequenced them in an order that we think really flows...giving you a compilation album you can put on, then kick back on the couch, kick your shoes off, grab your favorite beverage and relax while we massage your ear drums with what we feel is the best of our vocal harmonies and vibey tracks we've created to date.'' VENICE, 2015LP1
1. Rivers Never Run
2. When I Get Over You
3. The Family Tree
4. The Point
5. Hold Me
6. The Road To Where You Are
7. Things That Always Make Me Think Of You
8. Father Time
9. Blue Ocean Park Waltz
11. Two Places At One Time
12. That's The Way It Is
1. It's Time
2. The Romance That Never Was
3. Ashes In The Snow
4. Language Of The Heart
6. What Summer Brings
7. Back To The Well
8. Oh Bahia
9. We're OK
10. 15 Presents
11. It's Too Late For Me Now$39.99180 Gram Audiophile Virgin Vinyl LP - 2 LPs Sealed Buy Now
Zooropa (Pre-Order)U2's eighth studio album was released in July 1993 and hit Number 1 in the UK, USA, Ireland, Japan, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Italy, Sweden, Austria, France, Switzerland, Germany, Holland, Norway, Denmark and Iceland.
Produced by Flood, Brian Eno and The Edge, the 10 tracks on Zooropa - inspired by the band's experiences on the Zoo TV Tour - include singles 'Numb', 'Lemon' and 'Stay (Faraway, So Close!)' and were recorded in just 6 weeks in early 1993. And the 1994 Grammy Awards saw the band take home the prize for Best Alternative Music Album.
And to celebrate the 25th anniversary of the album's release, this vinyl reissue will see Zooropa released in a 2LP format for the first time ever, to include two mixes of 'Lemon' and 'Numb'
- Remastered and pressed on 180gsm black vinyl across 2 LP discs.
- Artwork based on the original, expanded to accommodate 2 LPs.
2. Baby Face
5. Stay (Faraway, So Close!)
6. Daddy's Gonna Pay For Your Crashed Car
1. Some Days Are Better Than Others
2. The First Time
3. Dirty Day
4. The Wanderer
5. Lemon (The Perfecto Mix)
6. Numb (Gimme Some More Dignity Mix)$34.99180 Gram Audiophile Virgin Vinyl LP - 2 LPs Sealed PRE-ORDER Buy Now
- Remastered and pressed on 180gsm black vinyl across 2 LP discs.
Hive Mind (Pre-Order)HIVE MIND is the new album from THE INTERNET, and is the follow up to 2015's critically acclaimed and Grammy-nominated album Ego Death.
With this new album, THE INTERNET present enormous growth in their creative chemistry and prove they are a five-person force whose singular talents created one phenomenal whole. The album is written and produced entirely by THE INTERNET - Syd (vocalist/songwriter), Matt Martians (producer), Steve Lacy (guitarist/vocalist/songwriter), Patrick Paige II (songwriter/bassist), and Christopher Smith (songwriter/drummer). And it is with a sense of togetherness - not just for them, but for everyone - that the band chose to highlight as a major theme for Hive Mind.
After making a few songs we realized that we really want to use this album to live by example and promote camaraderie amongst young black people, Syd reveals. We realized that we're the only band of our kind. And we want to really solidify ourselves as that, as the best.
With the chaos of the current world considered, all of THE INTERNET wanted to champion good feelings and the joy of following your heart and passions, in addition to using their own positive relationships and experiences to inspire their community. The band unearthed an even deeper purpose as they collaborated on HIVE MIND. The result is not just one of the greatest records in the band s already phenomenal catalog, but is easily one of the best albums of 2018, from five amazing people already leaving an indelible mark on pop music.LP1
1. Come Together
2. Roll (Burbank Funk)
3. Come Over
4. La Di Da
5. Stay the Night
1. Next Time / Humble Pie
2. It Gets Better (With Time)
3. Look What U Started
4. Wanna Be
5. Beat Goes On
6. Hold On$23.99Vinyl LP - 2 LPs Sealed PRE-ORDER Buy Now
Winners Never Quit (Pre-Order)Remastered
"Winners Never Quit (2000) is an odd fable of a corrupt, self-righteous politician and his sweeter but equally wayward brother. The opening song, Slow and Steady Wins the Race, lends this whole affair more weight than it really deserves, and it is easily the best song on the album. Bazan works up a primitive blast of rock & roll on a couple of the songs, which gives Pedro more musical variety; otherwise, Bazan keeps it to the spare amateur vision he employed so well on It's Hard to Find a Friend; not always for the best. An interesting album, spooky in spots, but other than the terrific Slow and Steady, this one's a curiosity.
- David Dwyer, Allmusic.com
Under the moniker of Pedro the Lion, Bazan creates melodic pop
in the vein of Bedhead, Hayden, and Sebadoh, with a lyrical focus
on relationships -- with both other people and God. In early 2006,
Bazan retired the Pedro moniker to continue on with solo work under
his own name.
In December of 2017, Bazan announced that Pedro The Lion be reunited
to make a new album and tour the world in 2018.1. Slow And Steady Wins The Race
2. Simple Economics
3. To Protect The Family Name
4. A Mind Of Her Own
5. Never Leave A Job Half Done
6. Eye On The Finish Line
7. Bad Things To Such Good People
8. Winners Never Quit$19.99Vinyl LP - Sealed PRE-ORDER Buy Now
No Question (Pre-Order)West Coast Berkeley grad, battle rapper, and musician Locksmith has hammered out a reputation as one of Hip-hop's most enlightened no punch pulling emcees. From his early appearances on MTV's Freestyle Championship to his frequent Shade 45 appearances, Locksmith always brings cutting lyricism that not only questions the status quo but offers deep truths for reflection. Meanwhile, Detroit's Apollo Brown has built his illustrious career on emotive production that draws the best out of already legendary mic kings. From his work with Ras Kass and OC, Skyzoo to Ghostface Killah, Apollo repeatedly creates eyes shut, head nodding, soul-stirring perfection for our greatest storytellers to lay their truth bare.
So when Richmond & Detroit came together in the studio the answer was "No Question" - a new project that finds Locksmith ruminating on everything from advice to his younger self to his continued drive to rise without following in anyone's footsteps. Apollo Brown is back with yet another of the best emcees to ever do it.1. Just Ask
2. Advice To My Younger Self
3. No Question
4. Between The Raindrops
6. Slow Down
7. In My Element
8. Wake Up$20.99Vinyl LP - Sealed PRE-ORDER Buy Now
Post Traumatic (Pre-Order)Linkin Park co-lead singer Mike Shinoda announced today that he will release a full-length solo album, Post Traumatic, due out on Warner Bros. Records.
In the months since the passing of Linkin Park vocalist Chester Bennington, Shinoda has immersed himself in art as a way of processing his grief. With no agenda, Shinoda hunkered down alone in his Los Angeles home and began writing, recording, and painting. In January, he released the Post Traumatic EP consisting of three deeply personal songs - each one a powerful, stream-of-consciousness expression of unvarnished grief - accompanied by homemade visuals that Shinoda filmed, painted and edited himself. The response was overwhelmingly positive, with New York Times stating "The tracks are reverberant electronic dirges; the rhymes, heading into sung choruses, testify to bewilderment, mourning, resentment, self-pity and questions about what to do."
Following the EP release, Shinoda continued to create, and the result is the upcoming Post Traumatic, a transparent and intensely personal album that, despite its title, isn't entirely about grief, though it does start there. "It's a journey out of grief and darkness, not into grief and darkness," Shinoda says. Ultimately, Post Traumatic is an album about healing. The songs, though specific about Shinoda's experience with loss, manage to be universally relatable, thanks to their honesty and heart. "If people have been through something similar, I hope they feel less alone," he says. "If they haven't been through this, I hope they feel grateful."
Mike Shinoda is a songwriter, performer, record producer, film composer and visual artist with a B.A. in illustration and Doctorate of Humane Letters from Art Center College of Design. He is best known as co-lead vocalist for multi-platinum Grammy-Award winning rock band, Linkin Park, which has sold over 55 million albums worldwide and commanded a massive fan following, holding the title as the most-liked band on Facebook and amassing over 5.5 billion YouTube views. Shinoda is the founding member of the group, which achieved the best-selling debut of this century with their Diamond-certified album, Hybrid Theory, selling over 10 million copies in the US alone. Collectively, they sold out stadiums around the globe and earned a multitude of accolades including 2 Grammy Awards, 5 American Music Awards, 4 MTV VMA Awards, 10 MTV Europe Music Awards, 3 World Music Awards, and most recently, "Rock Album of the Year" at the 2018 iHeartRadio Music Awards for their seventh studio album, One More Light. In 2005, Shinoda launched his first solo project, Fort Minor, releasing The Rising Tied to critical acclaim, with the single "Where'd You Go," which reached number 4 on the Billboard Hot 100 chart and accumulated nearly 10 million YouTube views to date.1. Place To Start
2. Over Again
3. Watching As I Fall
4. Nothing Makes Sense Anymore
5. About You (feat. blackbear)
6. Brooding (Instrumental)
7. Promises I Can't Keep
8. Crossing A Line
9. Hold It Together
11. Make It Up As I Go (feat. K.Flay)
12. Lift Off (feat. Chino Moreno and Machine Gun Kelly)
14. Running From My Shadow (feat. grandson)
15. World's On Fire
16. Can't Hear You$32.99Vinyl LP - 2 LPs Sealed PRE-ORDER Buy Now
Elvis Is Back! (Pre-Order)40 Years Later..... The King Of Rock And Roll Lives On!
Friday Music Is Proud To Present His 1959 Rock & Rhythm & Blues Masterpiece Elvis Is Back
First Time 180 Gram Translucent Blue Vinyl & Original Gatefold Cover Art & Original Front Cover Sticker Art
Mastered Impeccably By Joe Reagoso & Pressed At R.T.I.
Features His Classic Hits: Such A Night, Fever, Make Me Know It, The Girl Of My Best Friend, Reconsider Baby, Soldier Boy
Elvis Is Back! is the tenth studio album by American singer and musician Elvis Presley. It was originally released on RCA Victor Records in April 1960. Recorded over two sessions in March and April, the album marked Presley's return to recording after his discharge from the U.S. Army.
In 1957, as Presley's fame was soaring, he received a draft notice from the Memphis Draft Board, but was given a deferment so he could finish his latest film production, King Creole. During Presley's two-year military service in Germany, RCA Victor and Paramount Pictures progressively released material he had completed prior to enlistment. During his last months in the Army, Presley experimented with new sounds and worked on further improving his performance. He also prepared material for his first session in Nashville, which was scheduled to take place upon his return. Presley returned to the United States on March 2, 1960. The singer reunited with his original band The Blue Moon Boys, excepting bassist Bill Black. The first session was held on March 20-21 and the second session was held on April 3-4, completing the album.
Elvis Is Back! topped the UK Albums Chart and reached number two in Billboard's Top LPs. Initially, the release received mixed reviews, but over subsequent years its critical reception became progressively more positive. The album was certified Gold by the Recording Industry Association of America in 1999.1. Make Me Know
3. The Girl of My Best Friend
4. I Will Be Home Again
5. Dirty, Dirty Feeling
6. The Thrill of Your Love
7. Soldier Boy
8. Such a Night
9. It Feels So Right
10. The Girl Next Door
11. Like a Baby
12. Reconsider Baby$32.99180 Gram Audiophile Virgin Vinyl LP PRE-ORDER Buy Now
UNIM-TUF-4125xBob Marley and the Wailers
Kaya 40 (Pre-Order)The Marley Family, Island Records, and UMe will collectively proclaim the sun is shining in celebration of 40 years of Kaya, Bob Marley & The Wailers' historic March 1978 release. This most special anniversary edition will feature Stephen Ragga Marley's exciting and vibrant new Kaya 40 mixes of all ten tracks from the original album alongside its original mixes.
Recorded in London concurrently with the material that ultimately comprised 1977's Exodus - a record proclaimed by Time Magazine in 1999 to be the Best Album of the 20th Century - Kaya is the perfect sonic-sibling bookend that shares all the joy, spirit, and literal DNA of some of Marley's most groundbreaking material. Kaya contains a number of the most enduring, heartfelt songs in the entire Marley canon, including Is This Love, Easy Skanking, and Sun Is Shining.
Kaya was initially released just one month ahead of Bob Marley & The Wailers headlining the legendary One Love Peace Concert at The National Stadium in Kingston, Jamaica on April 22, 1978, an event that featured 16 of reggae's biggest acts. One Love Peace was heralded as Marley's triumphant return to his native soil, following his long exile in London after having fled the country as a result of a December 1976 assassination attempt at his Kingston homestead.
The album was recorded with the then-new configuration of The Wailers that comprised brothers Carlton and Aston Family Man Barrett on drums and bass, Tyrone Downie on keyboards, Alvin Seeco Patterson on percussion, and the I Threes - Rita Marley, Marcia Griffiths, and Judy Mowatt - on backing vocals, along with newest member Julian (Junior) Marvin on guitar. Two of Kaya's songs had previously appeared in different arrangements on 1971's Soul Revolution - the title track, and Sun Is Shining.
Stephen's goal in mixing Kaya 40 was to create a balance that drew heavily from the original versions. Using Bob's vocals from demos from original Kaya sessions that were recorded at different tempos, Stephen synched the vocals with alternate takes and layered it over different instrumental arrangements. Stephen tried to keep the flavor as authentic as possible. To mix the album, he used a similar minimal approach, basing his version heavily off the classic analog concepts they used in the 1970s.
Bob Marley's artistic legacy forever endures, and the 40th anniversary edition of Kaya only serves to reinforce just how much we all share the shelter of this special music.LP 1
1. Easy Skanking
3. Is This Love
4. Sun Is Shining
5. Satisfy My Soul
6. She's Gone
7. Misty Morning
9. Running Away
10. Time Will Tell
1. Easy Skanking (Stephen Marley Kaya 40 Mix)
2. Kaya (Stephen Marley Kaya 40 Mix)
3. Is This Love (Stephen Marley Kaya 40 Mix)
4. Sun Is Shining (Stephen Marley Kaya 40 Mix)
5. Satisfy My Soul (Stephen Marley Kaya 40 Mix)
6. She's Gone (Stephen Marley Kaya 40 Mix)
7. Misty Morning (Stephen Marley Kaya 40 Mix)
8. Crisis (Stephen Marley Kaya 40 Mix)
9. Running Away (Stephen Marley Kaya 40 Mix)
10. Time Will Tell (Stephen Marley Kaya 40 Mix)$34.99Vinyl LP - 2 LPs Sealed PRE-ORDER Buy Now
Manley Headphone Amplifier (Pre-Order)
Manley Laboratories have been designing and manufacturing professional and hi-fidelity audio equipment for the last twenty five years. Headphone listening has become more and more popular in recent years. To meet this new demand Manley have combined its professional and domestic engineering skills to develop a new and exciting groundbreaking product, The Manley Headphone Amplifier.
Headphone listening is not new to us, we have developed headphone mixers for the professional industry and our Neo-Classic 300B preamplifier was designed with the serious headphone listener in-mind, which now has quite a cult following. The new Manley Headphone Amplifier addresses absolutely every possible feature the headphone user could desire.
This feature rich product has no less than twelve independent controls designed for maximum performance and maximum control. We design and manufacture our own output transformers and this is where this product excels. The Manley Headphone Amplifier utilizes hand-wound air gapped dual mode output transformers. The user can configure the unit for all triode Push-Pull mode or Single-Ended mode. The transformer can be configured to drive three types of headphone loads, covering a range from 12 to 600 ohms.
The enthusiast can also vary the Feedback from 0dB to 10dB, maintaining a ruler-flat frequency response across the audio band, demonstrating how stable the design is. For increased transparency and accuracy we have incorporated a Precision Stepped Relay Volume control with perfect channel balance. A balance control is also available for extra sensitivity. The Manley Headphone Amplifier operates fully symmetrical, enabling it to drive balanced headphones through its XLR output. Also available is the standard non-balanced "Jack" plug or TRS connection. Another very useful feature is a preamplifier output, which routes your first input through the system when not in use, no need for unplugging sources! The Manley Headphone amplifier can also be used as a stand-alone transformer coupled preamplifier, so it can be partnered with any power amplifier if so desired.
With the advent of expensive and high technology headphones it was important for the Manley design team to think about protection. So the Manley Headphone Amplifier features a user defined headphone overload protection system. The user dials this in so precious headphones are never overdriven. For maximum performance and the lowest noise floor, The Manley Headphone Amplifier incorporates a very high-tech switching audiophile power supply. The high-tension and low-tension rails are all fully regulated offering super low impedance for a fast and dynamic response.
The Manley Headphone Amplifier also incorporates a tone control circuit what? for an audiophile product!! Yes! With the expertise gleaned from building professional studio equipment, we have incorporated the best possible solution for a tone control. It is completely switchable, so for the real purist it is completely out of the circuit, but if you need that slight adjustment for a hard digital recording the feature is there.
The Manley Headphone Amplifier is a very unusual design. Zia Faruqi, who is responsible for running the engineering team and industrial design at Manley Laboratories, developed its concept. "I wanted a design that would reflect the use of this piece of equipment. Its shape was inspired by a head, a piece that you could rest your headphones on, a piece that you want to indulge yourself in" Mitch Margolis who worked on the Steelhead and our 300B amplifiers worked with our head engineer Humberto Rodriguez to finalize its design. Available in three different colors for today's lifestyle choices. Champagne & White, Titanium & Bronze and Copper & Black.$2,950.00Headphone Amplifier PRE-ORDER Buy Now
Forever Man (Pre-Order)Legendary songwriter, vocalist, guitarist and 19-time Grammy Award-winner Eric Clapton will release a brand-new 'Best Of' compilation, entitled Forever Man, via Reprise Records. The collection traces much of Clapton's career featuring the Grammy Award-winning tracks Change The World, Tears In Heaven, Bad Love and including materials from Eric's Grammy Award-winning albums From The Cradle and Unplugged. Guest performers include B.B. King and J.J. Cale.LP 1
1. Gotta Get Over
2. I've Got A Rock 'N' Roll Heart
3. Anyway The Wind Blows - with J.J. Cale
4. My Father's Eyes
5. Motherless Child
7. Little Queen Of Spades
8. Bad Love
9. Behind The Mask
1. Tears In Heaven
2. Change The World
3. Call Me The Breeze
4. Forever Man
5. Riding With The King - With B.B. King
6. It's In The Way That You Use It
8. Got You On My Mind
9. Travelin' Alone
10. Revolution$34.99180 Gram Audiophile Virgin Vinyl LP - 2 LPs Sealed PRE-ORDER Buy Now
Breakfast In America (Pre-Order)
Supertramp's Blockbuster Features Catchy Hooks, Rhapsodic Melodies, Symphonic Bluster, Meticulous Production: Breakfast in America Includes The Logical Song, Take the Long Way Home
Mastered from the Original Master Tapes for Supreme Sonics: Mobile Fidelity's 180g Vinyl LP Presents the Record's Famed Dynamics, Colors, Tones, and Instrumentation in Full-Range Glory
Supertramp's Breakfast in America has it all: Illustrious artwork. Sing-a-long hooks. Contagious melodies. Symphonic bluster. Rhapsodic thrust. Signature Wurlitzer electric piano sounds. Two Grammy Awards, including one for Best Engineered Album. More than 20 million copies sold. Four Billboard hit singles that continue to dominate radio airplay today. Every aspect of the chart-topping art-rock set screams blockbuster, not the least of which is the production, the result of painstaking studio setups and months of mixing. Now, you can experience the sonic brilliance in unprecedented clarity on Mobile Fidelity's definitive analog reissue.
Mastered from the original master tapes and pressed at RTI, this numbered, limited-edition 180g LP wrings out the record's dynamics, colors, and tones in all their full-range glory. Absent artificial ceilings, Breakfast in America unfolds with an expansiveness and radiance that parallels the vibrancy of its iconic New York-themed cover. Crucial traits such as imaging, separation, balance, transients, and openness achieve near-epic levels of realism and presence. Songs unfold and breathe on mammoth soundstages that put the effort's legendary production - and stellar playing - into proper perspective. The 1979 set has been reissued multiple times in the past, but it's never sounded so engaging, lifelike, or entertaining. If you think you know the record backwards and forwards, wait until you hear this version.
Indeed, aside from the undeniably catchy nature of the ten tracks, fun remains the most central element of Breakfast in America. The band even titled the record to fall in line with the overall joyful feeling of the material. About the latter: Few late 1970s rock albums feature a more cohesive, harmony-drenched parade of stunningly executed, wondrously arranged works. The collective offspring of members Rick Davies and Roger Hodgson, each tune reflects the creative pulses of each musician, with the resultant contrasts lending to their appeal. Davies' penchant for grittier, bluesy strands blends with Hodgson's witty, pop-leaning techniques. The combination proves unstoppable.
Home to a quartet of commercial staples - The Logical Song, Goodbye Stranger, Take the Long Way Home, and the title track - Breakfast in America teems with arena-sized drama, meticulous craftsmanship, and mesmerizing refrains. Shrewd lyrical turns abound, whether on the phonetic, adjective-stacked The Logical Song, life-in-America portrait Child of Vision, or move-to-L.A. saga Gone Hollywood. U.S. references also dot the smash title track, which reflects the glib humor, romantic fantasies, and pop culture permeating the record.
Breakfast in America also retains its vitality because of its expert instrumentation and placement. Deemed a a textbook-perfect album of post-Beatles, keyboard-centered English art rock that strikes the shrewdest possible balance between quasi-symphonic classicism and rock & roll by Rolling Stone shortly after its release, the record serves as a blueprint of reference-setting production and mixing. Check the scorching guitar outro on Goodbye Stranger, gospel accents on Lord Is It Mine, saxophone lines on Take the Long Way Home, or chemistry of the choruses on basically every piece here. It's enough to make one long for the 70s again.
This title is not eligible for discount.1. Gone Hollywood
2. Logical Song, The
3. Goodbye Stranger
4. Breakfast in America
5. Oh Darling
6. Take the Long Way Home
7. Lord Is It Mine
8. Just Another Nervous Wreck
9. Casual Conversations
10. Child of Vision$34.99180 Gram Audiophile Virgin Vinyl LP - Sealed PRE-ORDER Buy Now
Blow Your Mind (Pre-Order)There are moments when you could be forgiven for thinking you're listening to excerpts from a great lost Dr. Feelgood album from their mid-70s peak. The tales of good love, bad love, uppers and downers are all there, yet there's an energy to them which surely comes from the man and his band being back from the brink, enjoying what they do best.
Wilko's first album of new material in 30+ years. Recorded at Rockfield Studios, where famously Wilko and the Feelgoods parted company back in '77. Guests are Mick Talbot on keyboards and Steve Weston on harmonica, both of whom featured on the last record with Roger Daltrey. Produced by Dave Eringa who also produced Going Back Home (Manic Street Preachers, The Who).1. Beauty
2. Blow Your Mind
4. Tell Me One More Thing
5. That's The Way I Love You
6. Low Down
7. Take It Easy
8. I Love The Way You Do
9. It Don't Have To Give You The Blues
11. Say Goodbye
12. Slamming$24.99Vinyl LP - Sealed PRE-ORDER Buy Now
Reminisce Bar & Grill (Pre-Order)Walter Martin, best known for his work with acclaimed indie rock band The Walkmen, returns with a new solo
album. Martin has released several albums of children's music - but Reminisce Bar & Grill is a record for his adult
fans. NPR calls it a weightier meditation on where Martin finds himself in life, now, as a married middle-aged
father.1. Me & McAlevey
2. Too Cold to Waterski
3. I Went Alone on a Solo Australian Tour
4. I Can Run Now from the Hellhounds But I Can't Hide
5. I'm a Puppy
6. The Drummer
7. Ride Down the Avenue
8. I Wanna Be a Country Singer
9. Pink Piano
10. Colorado Lonesome
11. I Dreamed I Was Lana Del Rey's Older Brother$18.99Vinyl LP - Sealed PRE-ORDER Buy Now
Get Out (Original Soundtrack) (Pre-Order)
Pressed On 180 Gram Garden Party Green Marbled Vinyl
Waxwork Records is thrilled to announce the release of GET OUT Original Motion Picture Soundtrack Music By Michael Abels. Written and directed by Jordan Peele, GET OUT is a critically acclaimed 2017 American horror film starring Daniel Kaluuya and Allison Williams. The film received numerous accolades and won the Academy Award for Best Original Screenplay. It was also nominated for Best Picture, Best Director, and Best Actor for Kaluuya.
GET OUT is the directorial debut of accomplished actor and long time horror-fanatic, Jordan Peele. The film's music was scored by composer Michael Abels, and it also features his debut as a film composer.
Included in the new deluxe double LP release of GET OUT are exclusive liner notes in the form of an in depth essay by Peele that illustrates the director's first meeting with Michael Abels, their approach to the film's music, and how it all came together to conjure a new sound. "I had some ideas. I envisioned distinctly black voices harmonically creating an unnatural sound. The absence of hope. The void of the voiceless. A disembodied Negro spiritual. The Sunken Place."
GET OUT Original Motion Picture Soundtrack features the complete soundtrack by composer Michael Abels, deluxe packaging, new artwork by Leslie Herman, a printed insert with exclusive liner notes by Jordan Peele, 180 gram "Garden Party" green marbled vinyl, and old style tip-on gatefold jackets with satin coating.1. Prologue
2. Sikiliza Kwa Wahenga (Main Title)
3. Chris & Rose (Love Theme)
4. The Deer
5. The House
6. Meet the Help
7. The House Reprise
8. Ice Tea
9. Jeremy Enough
10. Georgina's Silhouette
11. Walter's Run
12. Georgina in the Window
15. Garden Party
16. Andre Reveal
17. Fist Shake
18. Blind Art Dealer
19. Georgina Weeps
20. Get Out
21. The Auction
22. Ukulele Walk
24. Finding the Keys
25. The Sunken Place
26. Rod's Bing Search
27. Educational Video
28. Behold the Coagula
29. Rod Calls Rose
30. Mental Prep
31. Teacup TV
32. Surgery Prep
33. Chris Escapes
34. Race for the Teacup
35. Jeremy Attacks
36. Georgina Hit
37. Georgina Attacks
38. After the Accident
39. Get Him Grandpa
40. Walter Shoots$43.99180 Gram Audiophile Virgin Vinyl LP - 2 LPs Sealed PRE-ORDER Buy Now
Deadpool 2 (Original Soundtrack) (Pre-Order)Deadpool 2: Original Motion Picture Soundtrack is the compilation of music featured in the Twentieth Century Fox Film Deadpool 2. This 12 track collection features many recognizable hit songs featured in the film, and original songs Ashes by CÉline Dion and Welcome To The Party by Diplo, French Montana, Lil Pump and Zhavia Ward. The new CÉline Dion track Ashes is also accompanied by an official video, helmed by the film's director David Leitch. The video features Deadpool himself and was filmed in The Colosseum at Caesars Palace, the very venue where CÉline hosts her Las Vegas residency shows.
About the movie Deadpool 2 - After surviving a near fatal bovine attack, a disfigured cafeteria chef (Wade Wilson) struggles to fulfill his dream of becoming Miami's hottest bartender, while also learning to cope with his lost sense of taste. Searching to regain his spice for life, as well as a flux capacitor, Wade must battle ninjas, the yakuza, and a pack of sexually aggressive canines, as he journeys around the world to discover the importance of family, friendship, and flavor - finding a new taste for adventure and earning the coveted coffee mug title of World's Best Lover. This movie is the follow up to 2016's film Deadpool, a worldwide blockbuster based on the Marvel Comics character of the same name.1. Ashes - Celine Dion
2. Welcome To The Party - Diplo, French Montana & Lil Pump (feat. Zhavia Ward)
3. Nobody Speak - DJ Shadow feat. Run The Jewels
4. In Your Eyes - Peter Gabriel
5. Take On Me (MTV Unplugged - Summer Solstice) - a-ha
6. If I Could Turn Back Time - Cher
7. 9 to 5 - Dolly Parton
8. All Out Of Love - Air Supply
9. We Belong - Pat Benatar
10. Tomorrow - Alicia Morton
11. Mutant Convoy - Tyler Bates
12. Bangarang (feat. Sirah) - Skrillex$24.99180 Gram Audiophile Virgin Vinyl LP - Sealed PRE-ORDER Buy Now
Ortofon MC Century Cartridge (Pre-Order)
Have a question about this product? Please email our audio advisor or call 1-877-929-8729 with any questions or concerns regarding your equipment purchase.
Limited To 100 Pieces Worldwide
The MC Century represents the absolute top of Moving Coil cartridges. This state of the art product is truly exemplary of the highest degree of performance possible in contemporary analogue playback technology.
The MC Century represents numerous Ortofon design elements and ideals:
- The housing and the body of the cartridge are made in Titanium with SLM technique.
- High performance iron-cobalt alloy is applied for some parts of the magnet system.
- The armature damping system provides complete elimination of unwanted resonance.
- Ortofon Replicant 100 diamond, thin and light, with an extraordinarily large contact surface, tracing accuracy unparalleled by any other needle in existence.
- The crystal structure and exceptional hardness of the new Diamond cantilever ensures the best possible interface between the stylus and the armature.
- The combination of Nude Ortofon Replicant 100 diamond on Diamond cantilever provides extremely responsive and transparent sound reproduction.
Advancements in technology
An engineering feature adding to the damping capability of the MC Century cartridge is the Selective Laser Melting process in which fine particles of Titanium are welded together, layer-by-layer, to construct a single piece body devoid of unnecessary material.
Using this technique the density of the body can be precisely controlled, allowing for extremely high internal damping. The final result provides absolute freedom from resonances existing in the cartridge body material and allows for the MC Century to be perfectly matched with an extremely wide array of different tonearms.
Because of the nature of SLM-based construction, each cartridge body is cosmetically unique and will show small dimples or lines under close examination.
Extremely high-end materials
Using expensive ultrapure oxygen free copper allows for zero-loss transmission of the diamonds movements via Diamond cantilever. This combination combines low moving mass with an extremely high degree of rigidity.
The specially designed precision moulded non-magnetic armature achieves an extreme precision in each coil turn in all layers. The armature design allows a very well defined interface to the rubber absorbers. The material applied for the armature has very high strength and rigidity.
The bottom cover has been constructed from a special proprietary TPE (Thermo-Plastic Elastomer) material, which provides extremely high damping.
A low output impedance of 6 ohm and a low output voltage of 0.2 mV makes the Ortofon MC Century a perfect partner for most step-up transformers as well as active MC pre-amps, including the Ortofon ST-80 SE.$12,000.00Moving Coil Phono Cartridge PRE-ORDER Buy Now
- The housing and the body of the cartridge are made in Titanium with SLM technique.
Son Of Altered Beast (Pre-Order)Artist-Approved
First Time Ever On Vinyl!
100% Analog Mastering By Ryan K. Smith At Sterling Sound
Ultra-Quiet 180-Gram Vinyl Pressed At RTI
Beautifully Restored Old Style Single-Pocket Gatefold Jacket Printed By Stoughton
... this is the way live rock and roll is supposed to sound these days--inspiration on the edge of chaos. -Robert Christgau
... Son of Altered Beast demonstrates Matthew Sweet's ability to reinvent his music live, rather than reproduce it. -All Music
A must-have for fans of Matthew Sweet's Holy Trinity of Power-Pop studio classics is 1994's Son of Altered Beast. Featuring a remix and an outtake from the from the Altered Beast studio album + 5 amazing, ferocious live recordings, Son of Altered Beast is a fascinating snap shot in time from Sweet's amazingly prolific 1990's winning streak which began with 1991's Girlfriend.
Remarkably, although recorded 100% analog, Intervention's reissue is the FIRST TIME ON VINYL for Son of Altered Beast! The 180-Gram LP is 100% analog mastered, and housed in a gorgeous single-pocket Old Style gatefold printed by Stoughton Printing. The jacket art was restored by Intervention's art director Tom Vadakan.
Although Son of Altered Beast was recorded all analog, it was compiled in and for the CD era so its tracks were never sequenced onto a single set of analog master tapes. Instead the master tracks for 7-song repertoire, comprised of 2 studio tracks and 5 live recordings, are spread across several analog master reels. For the best possible sonic experience, Intervention's Shane Buettner and Sterling's Ryan Smith decided to dub the tracks flat 1:1 to new, fresh tape reels in sequence and master 100% ANALOG! The resulting sound is simply stunning, completely blowing the small, hard and glassy sound of the original CDs completely out of the water! IR's 100% analog vinyl cut is beautifully smooth, open and dynamic. Fans can finally hear Son of Altered Beast in its true glory, a tremendous set of live songs from Matthew's 1990's peak!
This title is not eligible for discount.1. Devil With the Green Eyes (Remix)
2. Superdeformed (Live)
3. Someone To Pull The Trigger (Live)
4. Knowing People (Live)
5. I Wanted To Tell You (Live)
6. Don't Cry No Tears (Live)
7. Ultrasuede (Studio Outtake)$29.99180 Gram Audiophile Virgin Vinyl LP - Sealed PRE-ORDER Buy Now
War Of The Worlds, Pt. 1 (Pre-Order)Michael Romeo is best known as the guitarist, chief songwriter and all-around main man behind the progressive rock titans Symphony X, whose daring mix of neoclassical shred, orchestral textures and wildly elaborate concept pieces has placed the band at the forefront of new metal thrill seekers.
The release of his new solo album, War of the Worlds, Part I, should further his reputation as one of the world's preeminent guitarists and composers of adventurous prog-rock. An ambitious 10-song disc, it blends bracing classic metal with textures that pay homage to film score giants Bernard Hermann and John Williams. For fans of Symphony X who have been waiting two decades for an honest to goodness Michael Romeo solo album (not counting his 1994 demo recording, The Dark Chapter, which was released in several countries), the arrival of War of the Worlds, Part I will be cause for celebration.
War Of The Worlds, Part 1 will be released worldwide on Mascot Label Group's prog imprint Music Theories Recordings.LP 1
2. Fear The Unknown
4. F*cking Robots
3. War Machine
5. Constellations$24.99180 Gram Audiophile Virgin Vinyl LP - 2 LPs Sealed PRE-ORDER Buy Now
The 1972 Muscle Shoals Sessions (Pre-Order)Brand New Collection Compiling All Of Bettye's 1972 Muscle Shoals Sessions On One Vinyl Release For The First Time-most Of These Tracks Are Making Their Debut On Vinyl
Includes 2 Bonus Singles
180-Gram Vinyl LP Pressed At Record Industry In The Netherlands
Includes A Single Pocket, Tip-On Stoughton Sleeve With New Artwork And Liner Notes
Individually Numbered And Limited To One Pressing
Bettye Lavette-born Betty Jo Haskins, from Detroit, Michigan-is easily one of the most
important yet sometimes overlooked soul singer/songwriter of all time. She made her first
record at the age of 16 in 1962 when she was signed by local Detroit record producer Johnnie
Mae Matthews and recorded the single "My Man-He's A Lovin' Man," which became a Top
Ten R&B hit after Atlantic Records bought distribution rights. Its success led to a tour with
Clyde McPhatter, Ben E. King, Barbara Lynn and Otis Redding. She recorded the Wreich
Holloway-written song, "Let Me Down Easy," on Calla Records in 1965 and became a chart
hit (#48), leading to a brief stint with the James Brown Revue. After recording more singles
for local Detroit labels, Lavette signed to Silver Fox in 1969 and recorded a handful of songs,
including two Top 40 R&B Hits: "He Made A Woman Out Of Me" and "Do Your Duty," both
produced by Lelan Rogers and featuring the Memphis studio musicians who later became
known as the Dixie Flyers.
In 1972, Bettye signed with Atlantic/Atco and was sent to the famed Muscle Shoals Sound
Studios in Alabama to record a full-length album. Produced by Brad Shapiro and featuring
the Muscle Shoals Rhythm Section, the album was supposed to originally be titled as Child
of the Seventies but Atco chose to shelve the project at the time. Years later, after Bettye
played her own personal recordings of the sessions for French soul music collector, Gilles
Petard, he chased down the master recordings at Atlantic Records where they were thought
to have been destroyed in a fire. In 1999 after obtaining the masters, he licensed the material
and released it on CD in 2000 as Souvenirs through his Art and Soul label (Rhino Handmade
would later reissue Child of the Seventies on CD with previously unreleased 1973 tracks).
The album helped to spark renewed interest in Lavette and in 2003, A Woman Like Me, was
released and won the 2004 W.C Handy Award for "Comeback Blues Album of the Year."
Lavette then signed to the Rosebud Agency and was brought to the attention of Andy Kaulkin
at ANTI Records who signed her to a 3-album deal. The first project was produced by Joe
Henry and featured an album of songs written entirely by women: I've Got My Own Hell To
Raise was successful in helping to raise awareness of Bettye and was on many critics' Best of
2005 lists. Since her release on ANTI, she has gone on to many accomplishments, including
receiving a Pioneer Award from the Rhythm and Blues Foundation in 2006, A Blues Music
Award for Best Contemporary Female Blues Singer in 2008 and another Blues Music Award
in 2016 for Soul Blues Female Artist of the Year.1. It Ain't Easy
2. If I Can't Be Your Woman
3. Fortune Teller
4. Your Time To Cry
5. Soul Tambourine
6. All The Black and White Children
7. Our Own Love Song
8. Ain't Nothing Gonna Change Me
9. Outside Woman
10. The Stealer
11. My Love Is Showing
13. Heart of Gold**
14. You'll Wake Up Wiser**
**Bonus single recorded in Detroit, 1972$25.99180 Gram Audiophile Virgin Vinyl LP - Sealed PRE-ORDER Buy Now
California NightsBest Coast - singer/songwriter/guitarist Bethany Cosentino and guitarist Bobb Bruno - will release their third full length album, entitled California Nights, on Harvest Records. California Nights - produced by Wally
Gagel (Miley Cyrus, New Order, Muse), and recorded at WAX LTD in Hollywood, California - is a brighter, more
sparkly, more sophisticated, more psychedelic Best Coast album across the board, embodying the rich lightness
and stinging darkness of a California state of mind.1. Feeling O.K.
2. Fine Without You
3. Heaven Sent
4. In My Eyes
5. So Unaware
6. When Will I Change
8. California Nights
9. Fading Fast
10. Run Through My Head
11. Sleep Won't Ever Come
12. Wasted Time$18.99Vinyl LP - Sealed Buy Now
The Trojan Records Box Set (Pre-Order)The highlight of Trojan's half centenary celebrations this year is a super deluxe multi-format box set, which reflects the amazing diversity of the label's output over the past 50 years.
Presented on an array of vinyl and CD titles are all the major UK hits, numerous Jamaican best-sellers and numerous rarities that see issue for the first time in decades plus the first 7 vinyl release from the new contemporary Trojan Reloaded label, featuring two brand new recordings.
In addition, the set includes an array of essential items, including a stunning book on Trojan album sleeve artwork and variety of stylish accessories.
The handsomely design set comprises:
Trojan Hits Vol.1 (LP):
- Two 3CD collections, featuring a total of over 130 tracks with 69 make their digital debut
- 4 vinyl LPs, showcasing the hits, rarities and rare 'commercial reggae' tracks
- Two 7" singles, highlighting previously unreleased and brand new recordings
- An A4 book featuring essays and full scale reproductions of 50 of the most iconic Trojan album sleeves from the past 50 years
- High quality Trojan slipmat
- Stunning A2 poster
- Stylish Trojan patch
- Wooden Trojan 7" single adapter
1. Red Red Wine - Tony Tribe
2. Return of Django - The Upsetters
3. Skinhead Moonstomp - Symarip
4. Long Shot Kick De Bucket - The Pioneers
5. Liquidator - Harry J Allstars
6. Sweet Sensation - The Melodians
7. To Be Young Gifted and Black - Bob & Marcia
8. Monkey Man - The Maytals
9. Love of the Common People - Nicky Thomas
10. You Can Get It If You Really Want - Desmond Dekker
11. Black Pearl - Horace Faith
12. Double Barrel - Dave & Ansel Collins
Trojan Hits Vol.2 (LP):
1. Rain - Bruce Ruffin
2. Pied Piper - Bob & Marcia
3. Black and White - Greyhound
4. Monkey Spanner - Dave & Ansel Collins
5. Let Your Yeah Be Yeah - The Pioneers
6. Moon River - Greyhound
7. Give and Take (Give a Little, Take a Little) - The Pioneers
8. I Am What I Am - Greyhound
9. Suzanne Beware of the Devil - Dandy Livingstone
10. Big Seven - Judge Dread
11. Everything I Own - Ken Boothe
12. Help Me Make It Through the Night - John Holt
Dancing Time (LP):
1. Sufferation 1969 - Justin Hinds & The Dominoes & Tommy McCook & The Supersonics
2. Dancing Time - Desmond Dekker & The Aces
3. I'm Shocking - The Ethiopians
4. (Baby) I'll Be Yours - The Gaylads
5. Lick It Back - Winston Samuels
6. Easy Come, Easy Go - The Pioneers
7. Do the Boogaloo - The Maytals
8. Soul Love - Joey & Group & Tommy McCook & The Supersonics
9. Reggae to Jeggae - Tommy McCook
10. Terrible Mistake - Eric Morris
11. The Lesson - The Teacher Man & Tommy McCook & The Supersonics
12. Mettle - The Pioneers
Reggae Goes Pop! (LP):
1. What Am I to Do - Tony Scott
2. Got to Come Back - Delano Stewart
3. Feel a Little Better - Lloyd Parks & The Techniques
4. Fire and Rain - The Gaylads
5. Lonely Man - Dave Barker
6. Weep - Bob Andy
7. Funny - Rupert Cunningham
8. Working On It Night and Day - The Aces
9. Suzanne Beware of the Devil - Nicky Thomas
10. A Little Bit of Soap - The Pioneers
11. Lord Pity Us All - Martin Riley
12. Come On Girl - Jackie Edwards
1. You Have Caught Me - The Melodians
2. The Little That You Have - Justin Hinds & The Dominoes
1. Real Reggae Music - Reggae Roast Soundsystem
2. Real Reggae Music - Reggae Roast Soundsystem
Trojan Mix 1 (3 CD):
1. Thunderstorm - Karl "King Cannonball" Bryan
2. This Life Makes Me Wonder - Delroy Wilson
3. Mind Yourself - The Royals
4. Denver - Clyde McPhatter
5. Pickney Gal - Desmond Dekker & The Aces
6. Bread On the Table - Count Suckle & Freddie Notes & The Rudies
7. Sugar Cane - Richard Ace & Charles Ross Allstars
8. Montego Bay - Freddie Notes & The Rudies
9. Off Limits - Charlie Ace & The Aquarians
10. Sir Collins' Special - Lloyd Charmers & Sir Collins
11. Brandy - Scott English
12. Chopsticks - The Deltones
13. Hysteriacide - Count Prince Miller
14. Tchaikovsky's Piano Concerto No. 1 - The Neasden Connection
15. Big Six - Judge Dread
16. Think About That - Dandy Livingstone
17. Ain't It Groovy - The Buster Pearson Band
18. Big Eight - Judge Dread
19. Behold - The Setters
20. We Are Not the Same - The Cimarons
21. Passing Strangers - The Marvels
22. Crying Over You - Ken Boothe
23. This Monday Morning Feeling - Tito Simon
24. Running Over - Freddie McKay & Danzak
25. Nothing Is Impossible - The Interns (aka The Viceroys)
1. The Voice of the Father - Glen Washington
2. Nyah Dread - Lester Lewis
3. White Bird Come Down - Thunderball
4. Show I the Way - Jah Woosh
5. Fight Down I - Lizzard
6. Another Moses - The Ethiopians
7. We've Got to Part - Trevor Shield & The Beltones
8. My Love for You Is Over Now - Doreen Murray
9. I Don't Want to Be a Beggar - Rudolph Mowatt
10. Jah Jah I - Diego & The Sons of Jah
11. African Woman - Winston Fergus
12. Key of Keys - Michael 'Bammi' Rose
13. The Slave Trade - One Love
14. Peace Pipe Dub - Joe White
15. Stranger in Love - Eli Emmanuel
16. Happiness - The Dingles
17. Dignity & Principle - Big Joe
18. I'm Still In Love With You Girl - Alton Ellis
19. Opportunity - Earl George (aka George Faith)
20. Segregation - Tony Sexton
21. Right Road to Zion - The Jahlights
22. Let's Spend the Night Together - Teddy & The Discolettes
23. Tell the Children the Truth - Jimmy Riley
1. Barberman Bawling - Well Pleased & Satisfied
2. Nothing Gained (From Loving You) - Marie Pierre
3. Why Won't You Come On - Bim Sherman
4. Liquid Horns - Vin Gordon & The Corner Shots
5. Ghetto-Ology - Sugar Minott
6. We've Got to Make It - David Isaacs
7. How Can a Man Be Happy - Tristan Palma
8. Fight, Fight, Fight - The Sowell Radics
9. Take Five - Val Bennett & The Revolutionaries
10. Time Is Important to Me - The Viceroys
11. Give to the Poor - The Majesterians
12. Killerman Jarrett - Winston Jarrett
13. Sensi for Sale - Sandra Robinson & The Tuff Tones
14. Pirate - The Ethiopians
15. Dancing Shoes - George Dekker
16. (Who Is He) What Is Man - Vivian Weathers
17. Jailhouse - Private Tabby
18. Original Man - Andrew Tosh
Trojan Mix 2 (3 CD):
1. Ska Beat - Rico & His All Stars
2. Who La La - Glen Brown
3. Party Tonight - The Silvertones
4. Girls Galore - Phil Pratt & The Caltone All Stars
5. Time Marches On - David Isaacs & The Race Fans
6. Creature from the Moon - King Horror
7. Too Experienced - Owen Gray
8. Girl I've Got a Date - Winston Francis & The Rudies
9. Green River - Anonymously Yours
10. My Desire - The Yardbrooms
11. Dread It - Glen Walker
12. Tennessee Waltz - Hugh Hendricks & The Buccaneers
13. Do the Moonwalk - The Rudies
14. Hey Jude - The Dynamites
15. Deep in My Soul - Rick
16. Sycilidin - Sir Collins All Stars
17. Wide a Wake In a Dream - Al Barry
18. Bush Beat - Lloyd & The Prophets
19. Just My Imagination - Dave Barker
20. Soul Inspiration - Glen Adams & The Hippy Boys
21. Loving Feeling - I Roy
22. Old Man River - Ansel Collins
23. Lonely for Your Love - Nicky Thomas
24. Niki Hoeky - The Marvels
25. You Have to Pay - Linval Thompson
1. Having a Party - Dennis Walks
2. Nana - The Slickers
3. You Know What I Mean - The Inspirations
4. Burial of Longshot, Part 2 - George Lee & The Rudies
5. Whisper a Little Prayer - Audley Rollen
6. Angel - The Vibrators
7. Piccadilly Hop - The Hippy Boys
8. Everytime - The Itals
9. You, Yes You - The Reaction
10. Don't Play That Song - Delroy Williams
11. Equal Rights - The Cables
12. Crazy Rhythm - Winston Wright
13. Love You the Most - Lloyd Clarke
14. I'll Be Right There - The Sensations
15. Little Boy Blue - Verne & Alvin (aka The Maytones)
16. Africa Is Paradise - The Conscious Minds
17. A Little Love - Jimmy London & The Impact All Stars
18. I'll Be There - Alton Ellis
19. Lollipop Girl - Derrick Harriott
20. Bogus-ism - The Cimarons
21. Sounds of Babylon - Samuel the First
22. My Best Dress - Tommy McCook & The Supersonics
23. (Woman) Don't Try to Use Me - Horace Andy
24. You're the One I Love - Dorothy Russell
25. Darling Dry Your Eyes - Barrington Spence
1. Donkey Returns - Brother Dan All Stars
2. The Bullet - Rico Rodriguez & The Rudies
3. Fire Corner - King Stitt
4. Put a Little Love in Your Heart - Marcia Griffiths
5. Wear You to the Ball - U Roy
6. You Can't Wine - The Kingstonians
7. She Want It - Dave Barker
8. Satisfaction - Carl Dawkins
9. What Greater Love - Teddy Brown
10. 54-46 Was My Number - The Maytals
11. Blood and Fire - Niney
12. East of the River Nile - Augustus Pablo
13. Follow the Leader - Greyhound
14. Mother and Child Reunion - The Pioneers
15. The Further You Look (The Less You See) - John Holt
16. Money In My Pocket - Dennis Brown
17. Lonely Woman - Horace Andy
18. S.90 Skank - Big Youth
19. Stalag 17 - Ansel Collins
20. Fire Burning - Bob Andy
21. None Shall Escape the Judgement - Johnny Clarke
22. Love Is Overdue - Gregory Isaacs
23. Hurt so Good - Susan Cadogan
24. Sad and Lonely - Ken Boothe
25. Keep It Like It Is - Louisa Mark$149.99Vinyl LP Box Set + 6 CDs + 2 7 Singles - 4 LPs Sealed PRE-ORDER Buy Now
- Two 3CD collections, featuring a total of over 130 tracks with 69 make their digital debut
Bronx Boy (12 Inch Single) (Pre-Order)
Collector's Edition, White Base/Black Marble Vinyl
Limited Numbered Edition Of 5,000
Hot on the heels of two Billboard Top 20 albums since his 2014 induction into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, founding KISS guitarist and NY Times best-selling author ACE FREHLEY returns with the physical debut of "Bronx Boy," the first song from an all-new, untitled full-length solo LP to be released this summer. Says Rolling Stone of this lead teaser track: "The gritty first single from his upcoming eighth studio album, (finds Frehley) snarling over a raw hard rock riff and squealing guitar solos." Released as a limited edition, 5000 unit colored vinyl edition, "Bronx Boy" will be a highly sought after item for Ace and KISS collectors worldwide!1. BRONX BOY
2, Reckless Raw Remix
3. White Room
4. Cold Gin (feat. Mike McCready)$18.99Colored 12 Vinyl Single - Sealed PRE-ORDER Buy Now
TownesSteve Earle's new album, Townes is his highly anticipated follow up to the Grammy Award winning album Washington Square Serenade. The 15 song set is comprised of songs written by Earle's friend and mentor, the late singer-songwriter, Townes Van Zandt.
The songs selected for Townes were the ones that meant the most to Earle and the ones he personally connected to. Some of the selections chosen were songs that Earle has played his entire career (Pancho and Lefty, Lungs, White Freightliner Blues). He learned the song (Quicksilver Daydreams of) Maria directly from Van Zandt and taught himself Marie and Rake specifically to include here. Earle recorded the New York sessions solo and then added the other instruments later on in order to preserve the spirit of Van Zandt's original solo performances to the best of his recollection. The track Lungs, was produced and mixed by the Dust Brothers' John King and features Tom Morello (Rage Against The Machine, The Nightwatchman) on electric guitar.
Townes Van Zandt is the best songwriter in the whole world and I'll stand on Bob Dylan's coffee table in my cowboy boots and say that. - Steve Earle1. Pancho and Lefty
2. White Freightliner Blues
3. Colorado Girl
4. Where I Lead Me
6. No Place To Fall
8. Brand New Companion
10. Delta Momma Blues
12. Don't Take It Too Bad
13. Mr. Mudd and Mr. Gold
14. (Quicksilver Daydreams of) Maria
15. To Live Is To Fly$23.99180 Gram Audiophile Virgin Vinyl LP - 2 LPs Sealed Buy Now