- Lowest Price
- Highest Price
41 Original Hits From The Soundtrack of American Graffiti (Awaiting Repress)Take a trip down memory lane with 41 Original Hits from the Soundtrack of American Graffiti, the official 1973
soundtrack album of the film American Graffiti composed of hits songs from the '50s and early '60s music. This
classic soundtrack has been certified triple platinum and is still a fan favorite today.LP1
1 Bill Haley And The Comets - (We're Gonna) Rock Around The Clock
2. The Crests - Sixteen Candles
3. Del Shannon - Runaway
4. Frankie Lymon & The Teenagers - Why Do Fools Fall In Love
5. Buddy Holly - That'll Be The Day (With Dialogue By Wolfman Jack)
6. Buster Brown - Fanny Mae (With Dialogue By Wolfman Jack)
7. Flash Cadillac & The Continental Kids - At The Hop
8. Flash Cadillac & The Continental Kids - She's So Fine
9. The Diamonds - The Stroll
10. The Tempos - See You In September
11. The Beach Boys - The Surfin' Safari
12. The Fleetwoods - He's The Great Imposter
13. Chuck Berry - Almost Grown
14. The Platters - Smoke Gets In Your Eyes
15. The Diamonds - Little Darlin'
16. Joey Dee & The Starlighters - Peppermint Twist
17. The Regents - Barbara Anne (With Dialogue By Wolfman Jack)
18. The Monotones - Book Of Love (With Dialogue By Wolfman Jack)
19. Buddy Holly - Maybe Baby
20. Lee Dorsey - Ya Ya
21. The Platters - The Great Pretender
1. Fats Domino - Ain't That A Shame
2. Chuck Berry - Johnny B. Goode
3. The Flamingos - I Only Have Eyes For You
4. The Silhouettes - Get A Job
5. The Five Satins - To The Aisle (With Dialogue By Wolfman Jack)
6. Bobby Freeman - Do You Wanna Dance
7. Buddy Knox - Party Doll
8. The Del-Vikings - Come Go With Me
9. Johnny Burnette - You're Sixteen - You're Beautiful (And You're Mine)
10. The Clovers - Love Potion No.9
11. The Skyliners - Since I Don't Have You
12. The Big Bopper - Chantilly Lace
13. Mark Dinning - Teen Angel
14. Sonny Till & The Orioles - Crying In The Chapel
15. The Heartbeats - A Thousand Miles Away
16. The Cleftones - Heart And Soul
17. Booker T & The MG's - Green Onions (With Dialogue By Wolfman Jack)
18. The Platters - Only You (And You Alone) (With Dialogue By Wolfman Jack)
19. The Spaniels - Goodnight, Well It's Time To Go
20. The Beach Boys - All Summer Long$35.99Vinyl LP - 2 LPs Sealed AWAITING REPRESS Buy Now
Beverly Hills Cop SoundtrackBeverly Hills Cop is a 1984 American action comedy film directed by Martin Brest and starring Eddie Murphy as Axel Foley. The soundtrack for Beverly Hills Cop won a Grammy Award for Best Score Soundtrack for Visual Media. The instrumental-only title tune, Axel F, is a cultural touchstone and has since been covered by numerous artists. Continuing with its soundtrack reissue campaign, UMe will be reissuing this title back on vinyl for the first time in nearly 30 years.1. New Attitude [Remix]
2. Don't Get Stopped In Beverly Hills
3. Do You Really (Want My Love?)
5. Neutron Dance
6. The Heat Is On
8. Stir It Up
9. Rock 'N Roll Me Again
10. Axel F$19.99Vinyl LP - Sealed Buy Now
High FidelityOriginal soundtrack to the film High Fidelity (15th Anniversary).
Gen X rock buffs can revel in nostalgia with the High Fidelity soundtrack. The film centers on the romantic escapades of record-store owner and ex-club DJ Rob Gordon (John Cusack) and his full-time obsession with music. Since High Fidelity has as much to do with vinyl addiction as it does with the difficulties of love, great care has been taken with its selection of tracks, a solidly eccentric collection of heartache-heavy pop gems ranging from obscure '60s bands and groundbreaking artists like the Velvet Underground and Bob Dylan, to Stevie Wonder and Stereolab. As in the film, there's a method to the compilers' elitist rock-geek madness. Even co-star Jack Black's schlocky blue-eyed cover of Marvin Gaye's Let's Get It On doesn't seem out of place.
The inspired screeches of acid-fried '60s singer-songwriter Roky Erickson's You're Gonna Miss Me set the pace for the musing, hangdog tone of the album. Besides the joyous licks of the Kinks' Everybody's Gonna Be Happy and Royal Trux's hybrid of hip-hip, techno, and aggressive rock on Inside Game, the bulk of the set is composed of moody folk-rock tunes like Dylan's exquisite Most of the Time and the Velvets' Oh! Sweet Nuthin. Other noteworthy tracks include Love's Always See Your Face, the Beta Band's Dry the Rain, Elvis Costello's wistful Shipbuilding, the stinging irony of Smog's Cold Blooded Old Times, and Stevie Wonder's soulful optimism on I Believe (When I Fall in Love It Will Be Forever). It's a fine, complementary batch of tunes that not only enhances the film's mood but is integral to its theme, and, as High Fidelity's Rob Gordon would agree, it'll go down as one of the top five soundtracks [originally] released in 2000. - Derrick Mathis (AllMusic)LP 1
1. You're Gonna Miss Me - The 13th Floor Elevators
2. Everybody's Gonna Be Happy - The Kinks
3. I'm Wrong about Everything - John Wesley Harding
4. Oh! Sweet Nuthin' - The Velvet Underground
5. Always See Your Face - Love
6. Most Of The Time - Bob Dylan
7. Fallen For You - Sheila Nicholls
8. Dry The Rain - The Beta Band
1. Shipbuilding - Elvis Costello & The Attractions
2. Cold Blooded Old Times - Smog
3. Let's Get It On - Jack Black
4. Lo Boob Oscillator - Stereolab
5. Inside Game - Royal Trux
6. Who Loves The Sun - The Velvet Underground
7. I Believe (When I Fall In Love It Will Be Forever) - Stevie Wonder$29.99Vinyl LP - 2 LPs Sealed Buy Now
American Epic: The Best of CountryEarly champions of Country Music - The Carter Family, Uncle Dave Macon, the Massey Family, Jimmie Rodgers and many more - have been painstakingly remastered using a mix of analog and digital technology for a hybrid sound that is simultaneously contemporary, immediate but still completely true-to-form.
Single LP with single pocket tip-on jacket with soft touch finish.1. Bury Me Under the Weeping Willow by The Carter Family
2. If the River Was Whiskey by Charlie Poole and the North Carolina Ramblers
3. The Coo-Coo BirD by Clarence Ashley
4. Waiting For A Train by Jimmie Rodgers
5. Henry Lee by Dick Justice
6. Sail Away Ladies by Uncle Dave Macon and His Fruit Jar Drinkers
7. I Wish I Was A Mole in the Ground by Bascom Lamar Lundsford
8. Stackalee by Frank Hutchison
9. Peg and Awl by Carolina Tar Heels
10. Blues in A Bottle by Prince Albert Hunt's Texas Ramblers
11. Ladies On the Steamboat by Burnett and Rutherford
12. Country Blues by Dock Boggs
13. Brown Skin Gal (Down the Lane) by Massey Family
14. I Am Bound For The Promised Land by Alfred G. Karnes
15. I Get My Whiskey From Rockingham by Earl Johnson and His Clodhoppers
16. The Lost Child by Stripling Brothers$19.99180 Gram Audiophile Virgin Vinyl LP - Sealed Buy Now
Lotta Love: Sounds California (Pre-Order)$29.99Vinyl LP - 2 LPs Sealed PRE-ORDER Buy Now
Stax Number OnesSide One:
1. Green Onions
2. Hold On! I'm Comin'
3. Knock On Wood
4. Soul Man
5. (Sittin' On) The Dock Of The Bay
6. Who's Making Love
7. (Do The) Push And Pull (Part 1)
8. Jody's Got Your Girl And Gone
1. Mr. Big Stuff
2. Theme From Shaft
3. In The Rain
4. I'll Take You There
5. I Believe In You (You Believe In Me)
6. If You're Ready (Come Go With Me)
7. Woman To Woman$21.99Vinyl LP - Sealed Buy Now
Studio One Disco MixStudio One's music in the 1970s took the label to new heights. The new style of Disco Mix brought many areas of Reggae together Roots, Lovers, Disco and Dub all came together in extended form, re-versioning classic hits, experimenting with new studio technology, over-dubbing, syn-drums and more producing what many fans describe as the most creative and innovative phase in the history of the legendary Studio One Records. This Studio One Disco Mix album includes many sought after classic tunes only ever released in very small quantities (on Studio One's very first 12 records as well as it's infamous Music Lab 10s out of New York) and consequently many of these track s have been unavailable since their day of release. Studio One Disco Mix features many of the classic Studio One artists such as Alton Ellis, Sugar Minott, Jackie Mittoo and Willie Williams (with his classic re-versioning of his own Armigideon Time) alongside less well artists such as Doreen Schaeffer, Judah Eskender Tafari and George Dudley and many more.LP1
1. Lloyd & Devon - Push Push
2. Judah Eskender Tafari - Rastafari Tell You
3. Doreen Schaefer - Ain't Gonna Change My Mind
4. Dub Specialist - Kampala
5. George Allen - Be Wise Brethren
6. Jackie Mittoo - Night In Ethiopia
7. George Dudley - Gates Of Zion
8. The Silvertones - Come Forward
9. The Ethiopian - Muddy Water
10. Willie Williams & Brentford Disco Set - Armagideon Time
11. Willie Williams & Brentford Disco Set - Armagideon Time (Version)
12. Norma White & Brentford Disco Set - I Want Your Love
13. Norma White & Brentford Disco Set - I Want Your Love (Version)
14. Alton Ellis - You Make Me Happy
15. Suagr Minott - Love And Understanding
16. Winston Francis, Jackie Mittoo & Brentford Rockers - Going To Zion$29.99Vinyl LP - 2 LPs Sealed Buy Now
Master Mix: Red Hot + Arthur RussellMaster Mix' embodies the genre-defying, experimental spirit that defined Russell's work. Living in the East Village from the '70s until his untimely death in 1992 at age 40 from AIDS-related causes, Russell moved effortlessly between the city's various music scenes, recording disco beats alongside Nicky Siano one night, and the next, crafting slow, haunting tracks in his apartment with his cello and idiosyncratic warbling voice. The New Yorker called his work "stranded between lands real and imagined: the street and the cornfield; the soft bohemian New York and the hard Studio 54 New York; the cheery bold strokes of pop and the liberating possibilities of abstract art." Through his collaborations, he earned the admiration of artists like Allen Ginsberg, David Byrne and Philip Glass, who said of Russell's music: "It does not submit to formula, but subverts the formula." The record features 26 tracks by more than 20 artists, including Hot Chip, Sufjan Stevens, Phosphorescent, Blood Orange, The Autumn Defense and Lonnie Holley, paying homage to Russell's boundless creativity and wide-ranging work, which swerved from electronic dance to folk to classical and resulted in what NPR hails as "catchy and hypnotic records that were far ahead of their time."1. Jose Gonzalez - "This Is How We Walk On The Moon"
2. Lonnie Holley - "Soon-To-Be Innocent Fun (Interlude)"
3. Robyn - "Tell You"
4. Hot Chip - "Go Bang"
5. Sufjan Stevens - "A Little Lost"
6. Lonnie Holley - "In The Light Of The Miracle (Interlude)"
7. Richard Reed Parry, Little Scream, Sam Amidon, Colin Stetson & Sarah Neufeld - "Keeping Up"
8. Liam Finn, Ernie Brooks & Peter Zummo - "This Love Is Crying"
9. Rubblebucket & Nitemoves - "Eli"
10. The Revival Hour - "Hiding Your Present from You"
11. Sam Amidon - "Lucky Cloud"
12. Devendra Banhart - "Losing My Taste For The Night Life"
13. Phosphorescent - "You Can Make Me Feel Bad"
14. Blood Orange - "Is It All Over My Face & Tower Of Meaning"
15. Scissor Sisters - "That's Us/Wild Combination"
16. VEGA INTL. - "Arm Around You"
17. Oh Mercy - "Planted A Thought"
18. Lonnie Holley - "Hop On Down (Interlude)"
19. Cults - "Being It"
20. Richard Reed Parry - "Just A Blip"
21. Glen Hansard - "I Couldn't Say It To Your Face"
22. Thao & The Get Down Stay Down - "Nobody Wants A Lonely Heart"
23. The Autumn Defense - "Oh Fernanda Why"
24. Alexis Taylor - "Our Last Night Together"
25. Lonnie Holley - "The Deer In The Forest (Interlude)"
26. Redding Hunter - "Close My Eyes"$24.99Vinyl LP - 3 LPs Sealed Buy Now
The Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame: Volume 2 (Colored Vinyl)
Limited Edition Red/Orange Swirl Colored Vinyl
Collectible All-Star, Jam-Filled Performances By Paul McCartney, Eddie Vedder, The Who, Axl Rose, Lindsey Buckingham, John Fogerty, Johnny Cash And More!
For over a quarter century, rock and roll's biggest stars have gathered annually on one special evening for an exclusive party: The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremonies. Honoring music's most influential figures with the most prestigious of awards, it's also an evening where both artists and fans celebrate rock and roll with once-in-a-lifetime performances. For the first time on vinyl, Time Life has pressed a selection of the most memorable moments in the history of the induction ceremony, previously only available in digital and physical formats. ROCK AND ROLL HALL OF FAME LIVE: VOLUME 2 LIMITED EDITION is a unique, collectible vinyl album pressed in bold red/orange swirl featuring an unforgettable "set list" including the biggest names in rock 'n' roll.1. Whole Lot Of Shakin' Going On - Jerry Lee Lewis (2005)
2. Roadhouse Blues - The Doors With Eddie Vedder (1993)
3. Pinball Wizard - The Who And The Rock Hall Jam Band (1990)
4. Big River - Johnny Cash And The Rock Hall Jam Band (1992)
5. Come Together -- A Tribute To John Lennon - Bruce Springsteen And Axl Rose (1994)
6. Landslide - Stevie Nicks And Lindsey Buckingham (1998)
7. Groovin' - The Young Rascals (1997)
8. 634-5789 (Soulsville, U.S.A.)/Mustang Sally/Land Of 1000 Dances Medley -- A Tribute To Wilson Pickett - Solomon Burke, Marc Broussard & Leela James (2006)
9. Green River - John Fogerty & Friends (1993)
10. Let It Be - Paul McCartney And The Rock Hall Jam Band (1999)$25.99180 Gram Audiophile Virgin Vinyl LP - Sealed Buy Now
Forrest Gump (20th Anniversary Soundtrack) (Awaiting Repress)Mastered For Vinyl And Lacquers Created By Kevin Gray, Then Plated At RTI
First Pressing Is On An 'All-American' Limited Edition And Hand-Numbered 3x 180 Gram Colored Vinyl LPs: Red, White And Blue
Vinyl Made In America At United Record Pressing Plant
Triple Panel Gatefold Jacket. Matte Paper Finish With Spot UV
Three Matte 11x11'' Full Color Inserts
To celebrate the 20th anniversary of the motion picture Forrest Gump, we're proud to announce the first ever North American vinyl pressing of the soundtrack. All 32-tracks have been placed across three records to ensure maximum audio-fidelity, in addition to vinyl mastering and lacquers by Kevin Gray, and plating at RTI. The album will be available on 180 Gram ''All American'' Red, White and Blue vinyl LPs, pressed at United Record Pressing in the USA. First pressings will be hand-numbered and limited.
The 32-song soundtrack from the film was originally released on July 6, 1994. The soundtrack includes songs from Elvis Presley, Fleetwood Mac, Creedence Clearwater Revival, Aretha Franklin, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Three Dog Night, The Byrds, The Doors, The Mamas & the Papas, The Doobie Brothers, Simon & Garfunkel, Bob Seger, and Buffalo Springfield, among others. Music producer Joel Sill reflected on compiling the soundtrack: ''We wanted to have very recognizable material that would pinpoint time periods, yet we didn't want to interfere with what was happening cinematically.'' The two-disc album has a variety of music from the 1950s-1980s performed by American artists. According to Sill, this was due to Zemeckis' request, ''All the material in there is American. Bob (Zemeckis) felt strongly about it. He felt that Forrest wouldn't buy anything but American.''
Forrest Gump: The Soundtrack is one of the most successful movie soundtrack albums of all time. The album - like the film - instantly captured the heart of America, going into the top 10 of Billboard's Pop Album chart and shipping over 1 million units in its first few weeks of release. This timeless double album of American Classics has since been certified DIAMOND - selling over 6 million copies.
''The movie Forrest Gump is about time. A simple man's journey through complicated times. The coming-of-age of a generation and a country. And at the heart of the story is the music. Music that lives with us, always there to remind us of the people, the places, and the events of our time.'' - Robert Zemeckis & Eric RothLP1
1. Elvis Presley - Hound Dog
2. Duane Eddy - Rebel Rouser
3. Clarence ''Frogman'' Henry - (I Don't Know Why) But I Do
4. The Rooftop Singers - The Walk Right In
5. Wilson Pickett - Land Of 1000 Dances
6. Joan Baez - Blowin' In The Wind
7. Creedence Clearwater Revival - Fortunate Son
8. The Four Tops - I Can't Help Myself (Sugar Pie Honey Bunch)
9. Aretha Franklin - Respect
10. Bob Dylan - Rainy Day Women #12 & 35
11. The Beach Boys - Sloop John B
12. The Mamas & The Papas - California Dreamin'
13. Buffalo Springfield - For What It's Worth
1. Jackie DeShannon - What The World Needs Now Is Love
2. The Doors - Break On Through (To The Other Side)
3. Simon & Garfunkel - Mrs. Robinson
4. Jefferson Airplane - Volunteers
5. The Youngbloods - Let's Get Together
6. Scott McKenzie - San Francisco (Be Sure To Wear Some Flowers In Your Hair)
7. The Byrds - Turn! Turn! Turn! (To Everything There Is A Season)
8. The Fifth Dimension - Medley: Aquarius / Let The Sunshine In
9. Harry Nilsson - Everybody's Talkin'
10. Three Dog Night - Joy To The World
11. The Supremes - Stoned Love
1. B.J. Thomas - Raindrops Keep Falling On My Head
2. Randy Newman - Mr. President (Have Pity On The Working Man)
3. Lynyrd Skynyrd - Sweet Home Alabama
4. The Doobie Brothers - The It Keeps You Runnin'
5. Gladys Knight & The Pips - I've Got To Use My Imagination
6. Willie Nelson - On The Road Again
7. Bob Seger & The Silver Bullet Band - Against The Wind
8. Alan Silvestri - Forrest Gump Suite$49.99180 Gram Audiophile Virgin Vinyl LP - 3 LPs AWAITING REPRESS Buy Now
The Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame: Volume 1 (Colored Vinyl)
Limited Edition Purple Colored Vinyl
Unforgettable Musical Collaborations Like Tom Petty With Prince And Mick Jagger With Bruce Springsteen
Original Members Of Cream Take The Stage For The First Time In 25 Years For A Blistering "Sunshine Of Your Love
Includes performances from legends like Bruce Springsteen & The E Street Band, Cream, Jeff Lynne, Steve Winwood, Metallica, Jeff Beck, Jimmy Page, Ron Wood, Joe Perry, Tom Petty, Green Day, James Taylor, Al Green, Chuck Berry and more
Jam-filled performances of chart-busters like "Johnny B. Goode, "Ironman", "Blitzkrieg Bop, "Can't Get No Satisfaction, and a show-stopping performance of "While My Guitar Gently Weeps
For over a quarter century, rock and roll's biggest stars have gathered annually on one special evening for an exclusive party: The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremonies. Honoring music's most influential figures with the most prestigious of awards, it's also an evening where both artists and fans celebrate rock and roll with once-in-a-lifetime performances. For the first time on vinyl, Time Life has pressed a selection of the most memorable moments in the history of the induction ceremony, previously only available in digital and physical formats. ROCK & ROLL HALL OF FAME LIVE: VOLUME 1 is a unique, collectible vinyl album featuring an unforgettable "set list" including the biggest names in rock 'n' roll.1. Johnny B. Goode - Chuck Berry With Bruce Springsteen & The E Street Band (1995)
2. Tenth Avenue Freeze-Out - Bruce Springsteen & The E Street Band (1999)
3. A Change Is Gonna Come - Al Green (1995)
4. The Train Kept-A-Rollin' - Jeff Beck, Jimmy Page, Ron Wood, Joe Perry, Flea And Metallica (2009)
5. Iron Man - Metallica (2006)
6. Woodstock - James Taylor (1997)
7. Sunshine Of Your Love - Cream (1993)
8. Blitzkrieg Bop - Green Day (2002)
9. (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction - Mick Jagger, Bruce Springsteen And The Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame Band (1988)
10. While My Guitar Gently Weeps - Tom Petty, Jeff Lynne, Steve Winwood, Dhani Harrison And Prince (2004)$25.99180 Gram Audiophile Virgin Vinyl LP - Sealed Buy Now
NOW That's What I Call HalloweenPressed On 2x 180-Gram Orange & Purple Vinyl
NOW That's What I Call Music!, the world's best-selling multi-artist album series, is pleased to announce the upcoming release of NOW Halloween!, the NOW brand's spooktacular first foray into the tricks and treats of Halloween-themed rock and pop music, ranging from TV (True Blood) and movie themes (Halloween, The Exorcist, Beetlejuice) to novelty smashes (Monster Mash, Werewolves of London) to radio perennials (Season of the Witch, Don't Fear the Reaper, I Put a Spell on You).
NOW Halloween! showcases 18 Halloween-themed classic hits from a variety of artists including director John Carpenter's Theme from Halloween, Rob Zombie's Dragula, Saint Louis Symphony Orchestra & Chorus' O Fortuna, Mike Oldfield's Tubular Bells/Theme from The Exorcist, Blue Oyster Cult's (Don't Fear) The Reaper, INXS's Devil Inside, Jace Everett's Bad Things/Theme from True Blood, Warren Zevon's Werewolves of London, The Specials' Ghost Town, Oingo Boingo's Dead Man's Party, Bobby Boris Pickett and the Crypt-Keepers' Monster Mash, The Citizens of Halloween's This is Halloween, Donovan's Season of the Witch, Nina Simone's I Put A Spell On You, Danny Elfman's Beetlejuice: Main Title/End Title, Run-D.M.C.'s Ghostbusters, DJ Jazzy Jeff & The Fresh Prince's A Nightmare On My Street and Rockwell's Somebody's Watching Me.
The premium content--by the original artists--selected for NOW Halloween! has never been available on one collection until the release of this special anthology.
NOW That's What I Call Music! debuted in the U.S. in 1998, following 15 years of multi-platinum international success. The series has generated sales exceeding 250 million albums worldwide, including more than 96 million in the U.S. alone. All 55 previous releases in NOW's numeric U.S. series have reached Billboard's Top 10, and 19 volumes have reached No. 1.LP 1
1. John Carpenter - Halloween Theme
2. Rob Zombie - Dragula
3. Saint Louis Symphony Orchestra & Chorus - O Fortuna
4. Mike Oldfield - Tubular Bells (Theme From The Exorcist)
5. Blue Oyster Cult - (Don't Fear) The Reaper
6. INXS - Devil Inside
7. Jace Everett - Bad Things (Theme from True Blood)
8. Warren Zevon - Werewolves of London
9. The Specials - Ghost Town
10. Oingo Boingo - Dead Man's Party
1. Bobby Boris Pickett and the Crypt-Kickers - Monster Mash
2. The Citizens of Halloween - This is Halloween
3. Donovan - Season Of The Witch
4. Nina Simone - I Put A Spell On You
5. Danny Elfman - Beetlejuice: Main Title/End Title
6. RUN-D.M.C. - Ghostbusters
7. DJ Jazzy Jeff & The Fresh Prince - A Nightmare On My Street
8. Rockwell - Somebody's Watching Me$24.99180 Gram Audiophile Virgin Vinyl LP - 2 LPs Sealed Buy Now
Southern FamilySouthern Family is a Country compilation album put together and produced by Grammy nominated producer, Dave Cobb. Southern Family is simple and honest music, featuring artists John Paul White, Jason Isbell, Brent Cobb, Miranda Lambert, Morgane Stapleton with Chris Stapleton, Zac Brown, Jamey Johnson, Anderson East, Holly Williams, Brandy Clark, Shooter Jennings, and Rich Robinson.LP 1
1. Simple Song - By John Paul White
2. God Is A Working Man - By Jason Isbell
3. Down Home - By Brent Cobb
4. Sweet By and By - By Miranda Lambert
5. You Are My Sunshine (with Chris Stapleton) - By Morgane Stapleton
6. Grandma's Garden - By Zac Brown
1. Mama's Table - By Jamey Johnson
2. Learning - By Anderson East
3. Settle Down - By Holly Williams
4. I Cried - By Brandy Clark
5. Can You Come Over? - By Shooter Jennings
6. The Way Home - By Rich Robinson$24.99Vinyl LP + CD - 2 LPs Sealed Buy Now
This Is The Town: A Tribute To Nilsson Vol 1 (Awaiting Repress)Pressed On Yellow Limited Edition Vinyl
This Is The Town: A Tribute to Nilsson (Volume One), is a 20-track collection that celebrates the artistry and songs of the legendary singer-songwriter Harry Nilsson. Produced by Kenny Siegal and recorded over the course of 2013 at Old Soul Studios in Catskill, NY, the album features a diverse gathering of young artists performing songs that span the breadth of Nilsson's repertoire, including "Early In The Morning" by Langhorne Slim, "Jump Into The Fire" by Low Cut Connie, "Are You Sleeping" by Marco Benevento, "Rainmaker" by Yellowbirds, "Think About Your Troubles" by Willy Mason and "Everybody's Talkin'" by Tracy Bonham. Harry's daughter Annie Nilsson contributes a rendition of "Gotta Get Up," along with the original illustrations that serve as the album's artwork.
"Each artist has taken a Nilsson song that meant something to them, and with passion and inspiration, transformed it into something that is both a fitting tribute, and entirely their own," Kenny Siegal explains. "In doing so, they are helping Harry Nilsson to be remembered as his songs live again through these new creative interpretations."
Harry Nilsson's son Zak Nilsson has endorsed This Is The Town, stating: "There is a huge breadth of talent here. So many of these songs grabbed me from the first phrase, like it kicks in and I'm just sitting here thinking, 'oh wow.' Some of them are just absolutely perfect. They are covers of Harry's songs, but they have a lot of those sort of signature Nilsson twists in them. The kind of versions only real fans of Harry's music could put together."
Conceived by Kenny Siegal as a two volume set, he is already at work recording the second edition to the tribute.1. Langhorne Slim - Early In The Morning
2. Dawn Landes - You're Breakin' My Heart
3. Low Cut Connie - Jump Into The Fire
4. Jenny O - 1941
5. The Mommyheads - Me and My Arrow
6. Annie Nilsson - Gotta Get Up
7. Blueberry - Poli High
8. Willy Mason - Think About Your Troubles
9. Yellowbirds - Rainmaker (Nilsson /Martin)
10. Johanna Warren - Without Her
11. The Wiyos - Nobody Cares About The Railroads Anymore
12. Rasputina - Sweethaven
13. Church of Betty - Without You
14. Marco Benevento - Are You Sleeping?
15. Tracy Bonham - Everybody's Talkin' (Fred Neil)
16. Stellacutta - Everything's Got 'Em
17. Brian Dewan - Coconut
18. Johnny Society - Mr. Richland's Favorite Song
19. Mamie Minch - Don't Forget Me
20. Josh Kaufman - I Said Goodbye to Me$21.99Colored Vinyl LP - Sealed AWAITING REPRESS Buy Now
American Epic: The SoundtrackAmerican Epic: The Soundtrack leads the way for a series of album releases accompanying the Lo-Max/PBS/BBC Arena film project American Epic created by Allison McGourty, Duke Erikson and Directed by Bernard MacMahon.
American Epic is a journey across time to the birth of modern recording, when music scouts armed with cutting-edge recording technology captured the breadth of American music and discovered the artists that would shape our world.
The recordings they made of all the ethnic groups of America democratized the nation and gave a voice to everyone. Country singers in the Appalachians, Blues guitarists in the Mississippi Delta, Gospel preachers across the south, Cajun fiddlers in Louisiana, Tejano groups from the Texas Mexico border, Native American drummers in Arizona, and Hawaiian musicians were all recorded. It was the first time America heard itself.
American Epic: The Soundtrack highlights recordings from the three-part documentary on one 150g LP, including original recordings by The Carter Family, Mississippi John Hurt, Charley Patton, Sister Rosetta Tharpe and more all restored to unprecedented levels of sonic fidelity.1. Gonne Die with My Hammer in My Hand - Williamson Brothers & Curry
2. On the Road Again - Memphis Jug Band
3. Frankie - Mississippi John Hurt
4. Bury Me Under the Weeping Willow - The Carter Family
5. Mal Hombre - Lydia Mendoza
6. Peg and Awl - Carolina Tar Heels
7. Tomi Tomi - Sol K. Bright with The Aloha Serenaders
8. The Indian Tom Tom - Big Chief Henry's Indian String Band
9. Cocaine Habit Blues - Hattie Hart & The Memphis Jugband
10. Up Above My Head - Sister Rosetta Tharpe
11. Down the Dirt Road Blues - Charley Patton
12. Allons A Lafayette - Joseph Falcon
13. Stackalee - Frank Hutchison
14. Waiting for a Train - Jimmie Rodgers
15. Jole Blon - The Breaux Brothers with Louis Michot$19.99Vinyl LP - Sealed Buy Now
O Brother, Where Art Thou? SoundtrackPo Lazarus -- JAMES CARTER & THE PRISONERS
Big Rock Candy Mountain -- HARRY MCCLINTOCK
You Are My Sunshine -- NORMAN BLAKE
Down to the River to Pray -- ALISON KRAUSS
I Am A Man of Constant Sorrow -- THE SOGGY BOTTOM BOYS
Hard Time Killing Floor Blues -- CHRIS THOMAS KING
I Am A Man of Constant Sorrow -- NORMAN BLAKE
Keep On the Sunny Side -- THE WHITES
I'll Fly Away -- ALISON KRAUSS AND GILLIAN WELCH
Didn't Leave Nobody But The Baby -- EMMYLOU HARRIS, ALISON KRAUSS, AND GILLIAN WELCH
In the Highways -- SARAH, HANNAH, AND LEAH PEASALL
I Am Weary (Let Me Rest) -- THE COX FAMILY
I Am a Man of Constant Sorrow -- JOHN HARTFORD
O Death -- RAPLH STANLEY
In the Jailhouse Now -- THE SOGGY BOTTOM BOYS
I Am A Man of Constant Sorrow -- THE SOGGY BOTTOM BOYS
Indian War Whoop -- JOHN HARTFORD
Lonesome Valley -- FAIRFIELD FOUR
Angel Band -- THE STANLEY BROTHERS$24.99Vinyl LP - 2 LPs Sealed Buy Now
The Best of Trojan Rock Steady Vol. 11st wave in a series of LP's celebrating the re-launch of Trojan Records in the US. During the long, hot summer of 1966, Jamaica's national sound underwent a dramatic transformation, culminating in the rapid tempo of Ska ultimately supplanted by the slower, more soulful sound of ROCK STEADY. 12 of the most influential records from the original ROCK STEADY era, performed by Desmond Dekker & The Aces, Lee Perry, The Upsetters, & more.1. Rock Steady - Alton Ellis & The Flames
2. 007 (Shanty Town) - Desmond Dekker & The Aces
3. Ba Ba Boom - The Jamaicans
4. Stop That Train - Keith & Tex
5. My Conversation - The Uniques
6. Train To Skaville - The Ethiopians
7. The Tide Is High - The Paragons
8. (I Am) The Upsetter - Lee Perry
9. The Loser - Derrick Harriott
10. Perfidia - Phyllis Dillon
11. Hard To Confess - The Gaylads
12. Return Of Django - The Upsetters$16.99Vinyl LP - Sealed Buy Now
Trojan Records Presents: Best of Lovers Rock1 of 5 LP's in a series of newly created Trojan Records compilations celebrating the 2015 re-launch of Trojan
Records; In the mid-1970's, many British Reggae fans found fulfillment in the first home-produced style to be
successfully exported to Jamaica: Lovers Rock; This romantic style continued to dominated the UK scene well into the eighties and beyond; Features 10 of the best known Lovers Rock tracks from John Holt, The J Sisters, Elizabeth Archer & The Equators, Sonya Spence, & more.1. You'll Never Find Another Love Like Mine - John Holt
2. Lovin' You - Janet Kay
3. Can't Give You Anything (But My Love) - The J Sisters
4. Feel Like Makin' Love - Elizabeth Archer & The Equators
5. Where is the Love? - Sonya Spence
6. I'm Still In Love With You - Marcia Aitken
7. Tell Me A Lie - Candy McKenzie
8. Loving Pauper - Ruddy Thomas
9. Keep It Like It Is - Louisa Mark
10. Walk Away - Marie Pierre$16.99Vinyl LP - Sealed Buy Now
Shut Down Vol 2 (Mono)33 1/3 RPM Mono Mixes Created Under Brian Wilson's Supervision
Audio Production - Mark Linett
For Brother Records - Elliott Lott
Mastered By Kevin Gray At Cohearent Audio, Most From The Original Master Tapes Or Best Sources Available
Lacquer Plating By Gary Salstrom And 200-Gram Vinyl Pressing By Quality Record Pressings
To meet the standards of Analogue Productions, our Beach Boys album reissues had a mission to achieve: Present the band's music the way that Brian Wilson - famed co-founder, songwriter and arranger - intended. Mono mixes created under Wilson's supervision were how the surf rockin' California crew rose to fame! And we've got 'em!
For the early part of the Beach Boys career, all of their singles were mixed and mastered and released only in the mono format - they didn't release a single in stereo until 1968. In those days, hits were made on AM radio in mono. And the mono of those times worked well for Wilson, who suffers from partial deafness. Still, apart from Surfin' Safari, which was mono only, the Beach Boys did turn in stereo masters on all of their early albums up until 1965. The Beach Boys Today! was the first LP for which they only delivered a mono master.
The stereo editions of Surfin' USA, Surfer Girl, Little Deuce Coupe, Shut Down Vol. 2, All Summer Long, Beach Boys Christmas Album and Beach Boys Concert were all mixed in stereo by their own preferred engineer, Chuck Britz, ostensibly under the group's supervision.
Brian may or may not have been present for those mixing sessions - evidence suggests that he trusted Chuck's skills enough to let him prepare those mixes on his own - but the group held onto their multitrack tapes and delivered stereo masters to Capitol, rather than allowing Capitol to prepare their own stereo versions. Later, when Brian was only delivering mono masters, Capitol would prepare the Duophonic pseudo stereo editions for the stereo market, says Alan Boyd, producer and Beach Boys' archivist.
All of the newer stereo mixes on these remastered albums (The Beach Boys Today!, Summer Days (And Summer Nights!!), The Beach Boys' Party, Pet Sounds and Smiley Smile) were all done by Mark Linett on behalf of the Beach Boys.
Still, bottom line, the mono mixes were where Brian Wilson paid intense attention, and the dedication paid off!
We've taken 10 of the most classic, best-sounding Beach Boy titles ever and restored them to their mono glory!
But there's no disputing that the close harmonies and one-of-a-kind rhythms of hits like "Surfer Girl," "In My Room," "Little Deuce Coupe" and more lend themselves naturally to stereo. So we've got your 2-channel needs covered with prime stereo mix versions as well.
Mastered by Kevin Gray, most from the original master tapes, and plated and pressed by Quality Record Pressings, the finest LP pressing facility in the world, these are awesome recordings to experience. And the look of each album befits its sonic superiority! Presented in old school Stoughton tip-on jackets, these time honored favorites shine brighter than the originals!
The first Shut Down was a hugely successful Capitol Records Various Artists compilation LP that had included a pair of Beach Boys tracks. Whereas their previous album Little Deuce Coupe had been a full-on car themed concept album, the Beach Boys' Shut Down Volume 2 was pretty much evenly split between songs with car themes and various high school and summertime-themed tunes. The album sought to further the Beach Boys beyond its ironic sea-and-sun fetish (none but Dennis Wilson ever surfed) into the burgeoning hot-rod subculture. ... the high points remain nothing short of spectacular, including the Mike Love-propelled 'Fun, Fun, Fun,' Wilson's knowing nod to Phil Spector, 'Don't Worry Baby,' and the (hit) 'The Warmth of the Sun.' - Amazon.com
This title is not eligible for discount.1. Fun, Fun, Fun
2. Don't Worry Baby
3. In The Parkin' Lot
4. "Cassius" Love Vs "Sonny" Wilson
5. The Warmth Of The Sun
6. This Car Is Mine
7. Why Do Fools Fall In Love
8. Pom, Pom Play Girl
9. Keep An Eye On Summer
10. Shut Down, Part II
11. Louie, Louie
12. Denny's Drums$34.99200 Gram Audiophile Virgin Vinyl LP Mono - Sealed Buy Now
Everybody Wants Some!! SoundtrackThe official soundtrack curated by the film's director Richard Linklater, featuring classic songs from Van Halen, The Cars, The Knack, and many more.
Quote from Linklater: The Everybody Wants Some soundtrack tries to capture the amazing diversity of what was on the table musically at that time. So many artists were at the top of their game, and it seemed like a lot of popular genres were viable. Metal and R&B were as big as ever, disco was still hanging in there (although it would be 'dead' within a year or so), and, thanks to the movie Urban Cowboy, country was suddenly cool in places it hadn't been before. Even more exciting was the immediacy of punk and new wave, and the first examples of this thing you'd eventually know as hip-hop. Over the years some of this has been parodied and made to look ridiculous, but this movie is asking you to experience it as if for the first time - from those opening drum beats of 'My Sharona' to the utter newness of 'Rapper's Delight.'LP 1
1. My Sharona - By The Knack
2. Heart Of Glass - By Blondie
3. Take Your Time (Do It Right) - By S.O.S. Band
4. Heartbreaker - By Pat Benatar
5. Every 1's A Winner - By Hot Chocolate
6. Alternative Ulster - By Stiff Little Fingers
7. Everybody Wants Some!! - By Van Halen
8. Let's Get Serious - By Jermaine Jackson
9. Pop Muzik - By M
10. Because the Night - By Patti Smith Group
11. I Want You To Want Me (Live) - By Cheap Trick
12. Rough Boys - By Pete Townshend
1. Ain't Talkin' 'Bout Love - By Van Halen
2. Bad Girls - By Donna Summer
3. Hand In Hand - By Dire Straits
4. Whip It - By Devo
5. I'm Bad, I'm Nationwide - By ZZ Top
6. Maybe I'm A Fool - By Eddie Money
7. Romeo's Tune - By Steve Forbert
8. Give Up The Funk (Tear The Roof Off The Sucker) - By Parliament
9. Driver's Seat - By Sniff 'n' The Tears
10. Cars - By Gary Numan
11. Good Times Roll - By The Cars
12. Rapper's Delight (Single Version) - By The Sugarhill Gang$28.99Vinyl LP - 2 LPs Sealed Buy Now
Bestseller Classic No. 1Bestseller Classic No. 1 recordings use a unique recording technique and contain unusually wide dynamic range and present an extraordinary challenge to all stereo systems! This recording can be used for listening tests or real comparison of the sound quality of different high fidelity components and systems. The songs are carefully recorded, timeless, and simply wonderful!1. Alla turca (Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart)
2. For Elise (Ludwig van Beethoven)
3. Menuet D major (Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart)
4. Waltz sharp minor,op.64 (Frederic Chopin)
5. Etude E flat minor (Sergej Rachmaninov)
6. Hungarian Dance (Johannes Brahms)
7. Ave Maria (Charles Gounod)
8. Serenade (Franz Schubert)
9. Dreaming (Robert Schumann)
10. Humoresque G flat major (Autonin Dvorak)
11. Valse triste (Jean Sibelius)$44.99180 Gram Audiophile Virgin Vinyl LP - Sealed Buy Now
VINYL: Music From The HBO Original Series Vol. 1VINYL: MUSIC FROM THE HBO® ORIGINAL SERIES - VOLUME 1 takes the listener on a musical journey with new and previously released material - all featured in the season premiere - from an array of rising stars and legendary artists, including the one and only David Johansen, who revitalizes a pair of classics by his seminal group the New York Dolls with re-recordings exclusively for the series. The soundtrack also captures the electric energy of New York City in the 1970s via a bounty of indelible pop, rock, disco, and soul favorites from such iconic stars as Otis Redding, Foghat, Jimmy Castor Bunch, Dee Dee Warwick, Edgar Winter, The Meters, and much more.LP 1
1. The World Is Yours - Ty Taylor
2. Personality Crisis - David Johansen
3. No Good - Kaleo
4. Sugar Daddy (Theme from Vinyl) - Sturgill Simpson
5. Mama He Treats Your Daughter Mean - Ruth Brown
6. Mr. Pitiful - Otis Redding
7. Suspicious Minds - Dee Dee Warwick
8. All The Way From Memphis - Mott the Hoople
9. Stranded In The Jungle - David Johansen
1. I Like It Like That - Chris Kenner
2. Cha Cha Twist - Ty Taylor
3. It's Just Begun - The Jimmy Castor Bunch
4. Want Ads - Soda Machine
5. Hand Clapping Song - The Meters
6. Slippin' Into Darkness - Soda Machine
7. Frankenstein - The Edgar Winter Group
8. Rotten Apple - Nasty Bits
9. I Just Want To Make Love To You - Foghat$29.99180 Gram Audiophile Virgin Vinyl LP + CD - 2 LPs Sealed Buy Now
Boss Television SoundtrackOriginal Television Soundtrack (Various Artists) with Music by Brian Reitzell. The series follows Tom Kane, the mayor of Chicago, who has recently been diagnosed with a degenerative neurological disorder. Determined to remain in charge, Kane conceals the disease from everyone around him except his own physician, Dr Ella Harris. Those around Kane are too busy with their own lives to notice anything unusual. Kane's marriage to his wife Meredith is nothing more than one of convenience. Kane's closest advisors, Kitty O'Neill and Ezra Stone, begin to suspect something is wrong with the Mayor but respect him too much to ask any questions, while State Treasurer Ben Zajac is too busy cultivating his political ambitions to become the next Governor of Illinois to notice anything out of the ordinary. Kane's daughter, Emma, is the only one who suspects that something is wrong with her father. But does she know enough to uncover his secret and what will it mean for his political career?1. Satan Your Kingdom Must Come Down (Boss Remix) (Robert Plant & The Band of Joy)
2. Lizard Dream (Brian Reitzell & Michael James)
3. Who Done It? (Brian Reitzell & Jim James)
4. One Overlord (Brian Reitzell, Jonathan Meiburg & Lucas Oswald)
5. Express (Brian Reitzell, Nicolas Godin & Jean-Benoit Dunckel)
6. Ceiba (Brian Reitzell & Daniel Lopatin)
7. Punishment (interpolating Moonlight Sonata Piano Sonata #14 Mvt. 1) (Brian Reitzell)
8. O' Cordelia (Brian Reitzell & Tim Rutili)
9. Arb Section 1 (Mark Hollis)
10. Tell Me What You Saw (Brian Reitzell & Jim James)
11. The Conversation (Brian Reitzell, Nicolas Godin & Jean-Benoit Dunckel)
12. Falling Pine (Brian Reitzell & Daniel Lopatin)
13. Black Moon (Wilco)
14. Swan Lake Michigan (interpolating Swan Lake) (Brian Reitzell and Paul Buchanan)$24.99Vinyl LP - Sealed Buy Now
The Fault In Our Stars: Music From The Motion PictureThe Fault in Our Stars-Music from the Motion Picture is the musical companion to the eagerly awaited drama from 20th Century Fox. The soundtrack gathers new material from some of the Atlantic Records Group's most compelling artists, among them Ed Sheeran, Charli XCX, Grouplove, Lykke Li, and Birdy, who contributes three tracks including a special duet with fellow Atlantic artist Jaymes Young. As if that weren't enough, the album further features a selection of songs from such rising stars as M83, Tom Odell, Jake Bugg, Kodaline, and STRFKR, among others. Grammy Award-winning soundtrack producer Kevin Weaver (Boardwalk Empire, True Blood - Volumes 1 & 2) and music supervisor Season Kent (The Fighter, Entourage, Need for Speed) served as the soundtrack's producers.
In the film, Hazel and Gus are two extraordinary teenagers who share anacerbic wit, a disdain for the conventional, and a love that sweeps them -- and us - on an unforgettable journey. Their relationship is all the more miraculous, given that they met and fell in love at a cancer support group. THE FAULT IN OUR STARS, based upon the number-one bestselling novel by John Green, explores the funny, thrilling and tragic business of being alive and in love.
The film is directed by Josh Boone, written by Scott Neustadter & Michael H. Weber, based upon the book by John Green, and the producers are Wyck Godfrey and Marty Bowen. Also starring are Laura Dern, Sam Tramell, Nat Wolff and Willem Dafoe.LP 1
1. All Of The Stars - By Ed Sheeran
2. Simple As This - By Jake Bugg
3. Let Me In - By Grouplove
4. Tee Shirt - By Birdy
5. All I Want - By Kodaline
6. Long Way Down - By Tom Odell
7. Boom Clap - By Charli XCX
8. While I'm Alive - By STRFKR
1. Oblivion - By Indians
2. Strange Things Will Happen - By The Radio Dept.
3. Bomfalleralla - By Afasi & Filthy
4. Without Words - By Ray LaMontagne
5. Not About Angels - By Birdy
6. No One Ever Loved - By Lykke Li
7. Wait - By M83
8. Best Shot (Bonus Track) - By Birdy & Jaymes Young$23.99Vinyl LP - 2 LPs Sealed Buy Now