By Artist / Manufacturer
By Artist / Manufacturer
By Label / Make
By Genre / Model
- Lowest Price
- Highest Price
Salem's Lot SoundtrackPressed On 2x 180-Gram Blue Vinyl
The Complete, Remastered Score Available On Vinyl For The First Time
Waxwork Records is thrilled to announce the double LP soundtrack release of SALEM'S LOT. Directed by TOBE HOOPER (The Texas Chainsaw Massacre, Poltergeist) and adapted from the novel by STEPHEN KING, SALEM'S LOT originally aired as a two-part miniseries on CBS in 1979. Since then, the film has reached cult classic status and is regarded as one of the greatest vampire films ever made thanks to its creepy atmosphere, gripping story-line, and chilling climax.
Waxwork Records presents, for the first time ever on vinyl, the complete, re-mastered score of SALEM'S LOT. Featuring all 84 musical cues from the film, this two-record set clocks in at over one hour of atmospheric, old-fashioned horror film music. Composed and conducted HARRY SUKMAN, the classic score to SALEM'S LOT was his final work before his death in 1984. Waxwork has commissioned art from FRANCESCO FRANCAVILLA (Afterlife with Archie, Marvel Comics, DC Comics, Dark Horse Comics) for the entire LP package.LP 1
2. The Church
3. Holy Water (Main Title #1)
5. Straker's Place
7. The House #1
8. The House #2
9. The Cemetery
10. He Writes Good
11. Lovely Susan
12. Straker Is Troubled
13. Straker Is Nervous
14. The Day Is Here
15. Tell Me It's Not True (Source #1)
16. Dead Dog
17. It's Cold In Here
18. The Thing
19. Mark's Room
20. Nothing Is Forever (Source #2)
21. Source #3
22. It's Still Moving
23. It's Freezing
24. The Monster Appears
25. Bumper / Somebody's Up There
26. Old Faithful
27. So Long Kid
28. Hold It, Larry
29. Goodbye Crockett
30. Ralph Is Floating
32. So Long, Danny!
33. Confident And Evil
34. Opening Soon
35. Ben Ponders
36. Let Us Pray
37. Now, Danny's Mother
38. Mike Dives In #1
39. Fangs Sink In
40. End Credits #1
1. Main Title #2
2. Back In Mark's Room
3. Now It's Mark's Turn
4. Mark Fondles Cross
5. Mike And Jason
6. Mike's Getting The Message
7. Appointment With Destiny
8. Eva Knows
9. Vivaldi - L'Inverno #4 (Arr. Harry Sukman)
10. I Want A Crucifix
11. That's All For Max
12. And Now Jason
13. He's Gonna Do It
14. It's Mr. Barlow Again
15. Face The Master
16. Bumper / Poor Mrs. Glick
17. Good Girl
18. Leave Town
19. A Funny Dream / Uncertain Swan
20. Susan Is Curious
21. Susan Stalks Mark
22. Stuffed Cats
23. It's Susan's Turn
24. Have You Seen Susan?
25. Evil Presence
26. Bill Beware
27. And Now Straker
28. Sprained Ankle / He's Here
29. Mike Dives In #2
30. Green Faced Barlow / Stake For Mr. Barlow / The Skull
31. Goodbye House
32. Two Years Later
33. Found Us Again
34. Poor Susan
35. Conclusion (With Tympani Overdub) / Conclusion
36. End Credits
37. Holy Water (Main Title #1 Alternate)
38. The Church (With Chimes)
39. Conclusion (Without Overdub)
40. Conclusion (With Tympani & Horn Overdub) / Conclusion
41. Main Title (Feature Version)
42. Vampires! (Feature Version)
43. End Credits (Feature Version)$48.99180 Gram Audiophile Virgin Vinyl LP - 2 LPs Sealed Buy Now
Goosebumps: Original Motion Picture Soundtrack
Revenge Of the Lawn Gnomes Green Splatter & Werewolf Of Fever Swamp Gray with Blue Splatter
Waxwork Records is excited to announce that we are releasing the Original Motion Picture Soundtrack to GOOSEBUMPS! Composed by the legendary Danny Elfman!
The 180 Gram Double LP has been approved by none other than author, R.L. Stine, and features all new artwork by GOOSEBUMPS artist, Tim Jacobus! We here at Waxwork couldn't think of anyone better than Tim to create the full package artwork for this release. Tim's artwork is synonymous with the GOOSEBUMPS legacy, as he has illustrated all 62 original books!
The Waxwork Records crew grew up reading R.L. Stine's GOOSEBUMPS books feverishly, and we, like so many millions of GOOSEBUMPS fans across the world, became obsessed with the horrific, yet bright, colorful, and welcoming artwork by Tim Jacobus that graced each book cover. Having Tim Jacobus come on board and agree to create all new and original GOOSEBUMPS art for our vinyl soundtrack is a dream come true.
Tim has kept every transparency of his GOOSEBUMPS artwork in an archive over the years, and keeping true to the spirit of those creepy books, every color used to create our new vinyl LP artwork and layout are the same colors that he used to illustrate the original book covers!
With the approval of SCHOLASTIC and R.L. Stine himself, we were allowed to faithfully design our new GOOSEBUMPS vinyl soundtrack to meet every detail of the original books from the 1990's!1. Goosebumps
2. Ferris Wheel
3. To The Rescue
5. Ice Rink
9. Slappy's Revenge
10. Bus Escape
11. Lawn Gnomes
12. Ghost Hannah
13. Mantis Chase
14. Hannah's Back
15. They're Here
18. Something's Wrong (Bonus)
19. Champ (Bonus)
20. Break In (Bonus)
21. The Books (Bonus)
23. Floating Poodle
24. werewolf (Bonus)
25. Lovestruck (Bonus)
26. Panic (Bonus)
27. On The Run (Bonus)
28. Fun House (Bonus)
29. The Twist (Bonus)$41.99180 Gram Audiophile Virgin Vinyl LP - 2 LPs Sealed Buy Now
Creepshow 2 SoundtrackPressed On 180 Gram 2x Colored Vinyl Inspired By "The Raft" (Lake Water Clear & Black Blob Vinyl) & "Old Chief Woodenhead" (Metallic Golden Brown & And Deep Teal Swirl)
Old Style Tip-On Gatefold Jacket With Built In Booklet
Remastered From The Original Master Tapes
Artwork By Ghoulish Gary Pullin
Cut To 45 RPM For Best Sound Quality
Liner Notes By Composer Les Reed
Waxwork Records is thrilled to announce the debut soundtrack release of CREEPSHOW 2. The 1987 anthology horror film is a sequel to 1982's CREEPSHOW, which was directed by George A. Romero and written by Stephen King. The film is once again based upon stories by Stephen King, and features three horror-segments, Old Chief Woodenhead, The Raft, and The Hitchhiker, with an animated-horror wrap around story.
The score, co-composed and performed by Les Reed and Rick Wakeman, features a mix of both classic, orchestral compositions and electronic, synth cues. Waxwork's CREEPSHOW 2 deluxe, double LP soundtrack release marks the very first time that the music from the film has been released in any format. After a lengthy search of the original masters, Waxwork Records was able to work directly with composers Les Reed and Rick Wakeman to acquire the original source material and re-master for vinyl.
Waxwork's 2014 vinyl release of the original 1982 CREEPSHOW score by John Harrison has become a fan favorite amongst film music lovers, horror fans, and record collectors, thus being re-pressed and selling out almost immediately upon release on both occasions.
Packaging details include 2xLP 180 gram colored vinyl with variants correlating to stories within the film, old style tip-on gatefold jackets with a built in booklet featuring liner notes by composer Les Reed, and an LP package that is jam-packed with all new artwork by Ghoulish Gary Pullin!
This item is not eligible for discount.LP 1
1. Welcome To Another Edition Of Creepshow
2. Old Chief Woodenhead
4. Cherished Treasures
5. Here To Do A Little Shopping
6. This Hair Is Gonna Get Me Paid & Laid
7. One More Step & BLAM!
8. Rock Candy
9. There Ain't No Dust In Hollywood
10. War Paint
12. Old Chief Woodenhead's Revenge
13. May Your Spirit Rest, Old One
14. Venus Fly Trap
15. The Raft
1. "Help! It hurts!"
2. "I'm fast! I can make it!"
3. Hold Me
4. Love Theme / "I Beat You!"
5. No Swimming
6. The Hitchhiker
7. "You're Seeing Things, Bitch"
8. Thanks For The Ride, Lady!
9. Shooting The Hitchhiker
10. You Killed Me!
11. "Till Next Issue, Try To Stay Scared"$44.99180 Gram Audiophile Virgin Vinyl LP 45 RPM - 2 LPs Sealed Buy Now
Creepshow: Original 1982 Score (Colored Vinyl)'Kill Lights' Deep Red with Blue Smoke Colored Colored Vinyl
Heavyweight Casebound Tip-on Gatefold Jacket With A Satin Coating
Director Essay From George A. Romero & Composer Essay From John Harrison
A Built-in Booklet Featuring Production Stills, Artwork, And Liner Notes
A Satin Coated 12x12 Art Print Of The Creeper
Full Album Packaging Artwork By Ghoulish Gary Pullin
Waxwork Records is thrilled to announce their next LP release to the 1982 horror anthology classic, CREEPSHOW. The film was directed by George A. Romero and written by Stephen King. The score was composed and performed by John Harrison (DAY OF THE DEAD, TALES FROM THE DARKSIDE).
This definitive release of the film score has never before been released. The original master tapes of the CREEPSHOW film score were lost for over 30 years, but with the efforts of composer John Harrison and Waxwork Records, the tapes were located in the attic of Jeree Recording Studios in New Brighton, PA. The tapes remained in remarkable shape over the years and were re-mixed and re-mastered for vinyl. The CREEPSHOW score has never sounded this good.1. Prologue
2. The Creepshow Welcomes You
3. Henry Is Told The Family Secrets
4. She Bashed His Head In
5. Bedelia Arrives
6. Where's My Cake? I Want My Cake
7. Nate Comes Out Of The Grave
8. Henry Goes Looking
9. Henry Meets Nate; Henry Gets Crushed
10. I Got My Cake
11. Sylvia On A Platter - A Meteor Arrives
12. Jordy Discovers His Meteor
13. Jordy Hallucinates And Takes A Bath
14. From The Farm To The Beach
15. Get In The Hole Harry
16. If You Can Hold Your Breath
17. Richard Watches Them Drown
18. From The Beach To The College
19. Mike Discovers The Crate
20. Dex And Mike Move The Crate$38.99Colored Vinyl LP- Sealed Buy Now
Tunnel Of Love EPThe first entry in ICP's Waxworks series, which reintroduces Insane Clown Posse's Juggalo classic albums for a new generation! Fully remastered and pressed onto 180-gram picture disc vinyl, the notorious ICP Tunnel of Love EP is back just in time for Valentine's Day...for that special Juggalo or vinyl collector in your life! Whoop whoop!1. Intro
2. Cotton Candy
3. Super Balls
6. Prom Queen
7. My Kind of Bxtch
8. When I Get Out$22.99180 Gram Audiophile Virgin Vinyl LP Picture Disc - Sealed Buy Now
Beverly Kills 50187 (Picture Disc)A true classic from the menacing world of Detroit horrorcore, INSANE CLOWN POSSE'S classic EP Beverly Kills 50187 gets the royal reissue treatment as part of their WAXWORKS vinyl series. Fully remastered and pressed onto crisp 180-gram vinyl, the result is an irreverent picture disc that's certain to provide many laughs. Consistently cited as one of ICP's best and entertaining albums, Beverly Kills 50187 will delight hip-hop fans who like their music with a hefty amount of twisted humor.1. Beverly Kills
2. 17 Dead
3. The Stalker
4. In the Hauuuugh!
5. Chop Chop! (feat. Esham)
6. Joke Ya Mind$25.99180 Gram Audiophile Virgin Vinyl LP Picture Disc - Sealed Buy Now
The Thing (1982 Original Soundtrack) (Out Of Stock)Standard "Snow" Edition
180 Gram "Snow" Vinyl (True White)
Satin Coated Old-Style Gatefold Jacket with UV Spot-Gloss
11" x 22" Poster
New Artwork By Justin Erickson of Phantom City Creative
Waxwork Records is thrilled to present the deluxe soundtrack re-issue to 1982's sci-fi horror classic, JOHN CARPENTER'S THE THING. Composed by the legendary Ennio Morricone, the soundtrack to THE THING is a landmark musical composition that is cold, dark, minimal, and effective.
Considered to be John Carpenter's directorial masterpiece, THE THING is praised as one of the greatest films of its genre by both fans and critics. Starring Kurt Russell and A. Wilford Brimley, THE THING follows a team of researchers in Antarctica as they are infiltrated by a parasitic extraterrestrial life form that assimilates other organisms and then imitates them. The classic soundtrack composed by Ennio Morricone effectively captures the cold, isolated tone of the story and film, and marks one of the few John Carpenter directed films that Carpenter did not score himself.
Waxwork Records worked for two years to ensure that such a highly anticipated and sought after vinyl soundtrack re-issue would meet and exceed expectations of the biggest fan of John Carpenter and his sci-fi / horror tour de force that is THE THING.
Features include the complete Ennio Morricone soundtrack re-mastered from the original master tapes, 180-gram White Snow colored vinyl, all new artwork by Justin Erickson of Phantom City Creative, deluxe heavyweight packaging including satin coated old-style gatefold jackets with UV spot-gloss varnish, and an 11" x 22" poster.1. Humanity (Part 1)
8. Humanity (Part 2)
10. Despair$43.99180 Gram Audiophile Virgin Vinyl LP - Sealed Temporarily out of stock
The Warriors (1979 Original Soundtrack & Score) (Out Of Stock)
180 Gram Classic Black Vinyl
Re-Mastered From The Original Master Tapes
Artwork By Dave Rapoza
Includes Printed Insert With Photography And Credits
Waxwork Records is excited to announce their long awaited release of THE WARRIORS. This deluxe double LP is three years in the making and features the re-mastered 1979 original soundtrack, in addition to, the vinyl debut of the complete film score by Barry DeVorzon.
Directed by Walter Hill and based off of the 1965 novel by Sol Yurick of the same name, THE WARRIORS is the absolute definition of an influential cult-classic film. THE WARRIORS has permeated the landscape of pop culture, music, film, fashion, comics, and video games.
Waxwork tirelessly worked directly from the original master tapes of both the original 1979 soundtrack and film score to bring audiences a brand new transfer of every musical cue heard in the movie, for the very first time on vinyl.
In keeping with Waxwork's deluxe packaging theme, the label has gone to great lengths to ensure THE WARRIORS double LP release is the highest quality soundtrack release to date.
New artwork by Marvel Comics artist Dave Rapoza graces the packaging.LP 1
1. Barry De Vorzon - Theme From ''The Warriors''
2. Arnold McCuller - Nowhere To Run
3. Kenny Vance with Ismael Miranda - In Havana
4. Mandrill - Echoes In My Mind
5. Barry De Vorzon - The Fight
6. Joe Walsh - In The City
7. Genya Ravan - Love Is A Fire
8. Barry De Vorzon - Baseball Furies Chase
9. Johnny Vastano - You're Movin' Too Slow
10. Desmond Child And Rouge - Last Of An Ancient Breed
1. Barry De Vorzon - Wonder Wheel (Main Title)
2. Barry De Vorzon - Graveyard
3. Barry De Vorzon - Night Run
4. Barry De Vorzon - The Orphans/Turnbull A.C.'s Pt. 1/Riff Boss/Turnbull A.C.'s Pt. 2/Molotov Cocktail
5. Barry De Vorzon - March To Station
6. Barry De Vorzon - Luther Shoots Cyrus/Train Walking
7. Barry De Vorzon - Baseball Furies Chase/The Fight
8. Barry De Vorzon - Into The Tunnel
9. Barry De Vorzon - Skater/Men's Room/The Fight (Alternate)
10. Barry De Vorzon - Riffs Learns Truth/Platform/Warriors & Rogues
11. Barry De Vorzon - Platform (Alternate/Warriors & Rogues (Alternate)$49.99180 Gram Audiophile Virgin Vinyl LP - 2 LPs Sealed Temporarily out of stock
Nightbreed Soundtrack (Out Of Stock)Decker Burlap With Blood Clot Colored Vinyl
Waxwork Records and Morgan Creek are proud to present the deluxe LP re-issue of Danny Elfman's score to CLIVE BARKER'S NIGHTBREED. Long out of print and prohibitively expensive, the original soundtrack release of NIGHTBREED has become a sought after collectable LP for horror fans and vinyl soundtrack enthusiasts alike.
Waxwork Records and Morgan Creek have partnered to release the NIGHTBREED soundtrack as a deluxe re-issue vinyl LP package featuring re-mastered audio, incredible full package artwork by Rich Kelly, 180 gram colored vinyl, and high quality packaging.
Fans of Clive Barker, horror, soundtracks, and vinyl can now look no further for an overpriced, out of print version of this remarkable, classic score by the legendary Danny Elfman. This is the attainable, super high standard real deal straight from the depths of Midian.1. Main Titles / Dream
2. Carnival Underground
3. Into Midian / Meat For The Beast
4. Resurrection Suite / Boone Transforms
5. The Initiation / Scalping Time
6. Rachel's Oratory / Party In The Past
7. Poor Babette / Uh-Oh Decker!
8. "Then Don't Say It!"
9. Boone Gets A Taste
10. Breed Love
11. Mayhem In Midian
12. Baphomet's Chamber
13. Farewell / 2nd Chance
14. End Credits
15. Country Skin$37.99180 Gram Audiophile Virgin Vinyl LP - Sealed Temporarily out of stock