- Lowest Price
- Highest Price
Wizard Of Oz'
The Wizard Of Oz: Original Motion Picture SoundtrackSoundtrack to legendary film on black vinyl LP. Includes the 1939 Academy Award Winner for Best Original Song, "Over The Rainbow" by Judy Garland. Features "Over The Rainbow", "If I Only Had A Brain", "Ding-Dong! The Witch Is Dead", "Follow The Yellow Brick Road/You're Off To See The Wizard. Film ranks #10 on the American Film Institute's 100 Years 100 Movies list of the 100 best American movies.1. Main Title - MGM Studio Orchestra & Chorus
2. Over The Rainbow - Judy Garland
3. Cyclone (Extended Edition) - MGM Studio Orchestra
4. Come Out, Come Out... - Billy Burke & The Munchkins
5. It Really Was No Miracle - Judy Garland, Billy Bletcher & The Munchkins
6. We Thank You Very Sweetly - Joseph Koziel & Frank Cucksey
7. Ding-dong! - The Witch Is Dead - The Munchkins
8. As The Mayor Of The Munchkin City - Billy Bletcher, Pinto Cloveg & J.D. Jewkes
9. As Coroner, I Must Aver - Harry Stanton
10. Ding-dong! The Witch Is Dead (Reprise) - The Munchkins
11. The Lullaby league - Lorraine Bridges, Betty Rome & Carol Tevis
12. The Lollipop Guild - Billy Bletcher, Pinto Colveg & Harry Stanton
13. We Welcome You To The Munchkin Land - The Munchkins
14. Follow The Yellow Brick Road/ You're Off To See The Wizard - Judy Garland & The Munchkins
15. If I Only Had a Brain (Extended Version) - Ray Bolger & Judy Garland
16. We're Off To See The Wizard - Judy Garland & Ray Bolger
17. If I Only Had a Heart (Extended Version) - Jack Haley
18. We're Off To See The Wizard - Judy Garland, Ray Bolger & Buddy Ebsen
19. If I Only Had The Nerve - Bert Lahr, Ray Bolger, jack Haley & Judy Garland
20. We're Off To See The Wizard - Judy Garland, Ray Bolger, Jack Haley & Judy Garland
21. Optimistic Voices -MGM Studio Orchestra, The Debutantes & The Rhythmettes
22. The Merry Old Land Of Oz - Frank Morgan, Judy Garland, Ray Bolger & Jack Haley
23. If I were King Of The Forest (Extended Version) - Bert Lahr, Judy Garland, Ray Bolger, Jack Haley & Buddy Ebsen
24. The Jitterbug (Outtake) - Judy Garland, Ray Bolger, Jack Haley, Buddy Ebsen & Bert Lahr
25. Ding-dong! Emerald City (Outtake) - Ken Darby & MGM Studio Chorus
26. Delirious Escape (Extended Version) / Delirious Escape (Continued) / End Title - MGM Studio Orchestra$24.99Vinyl LP - Sealed Buy Now
Dig That TreasureThis trio includes Nedelle Torrisi (former Kill Rock Stars artist, The Curtains, Why?, Xiu Xiu), Chris Cohen (The Curtains, Deerhoof, Cass McCombs), and Michael Carreira (music teacher). Every song here is a miniature journey, a free fantasia, a dreamy habitat built out of the minimum of material. Sudden rhythmic gestures and frequent key changes will leave you feeling pleasantly disoriented. The record is humbly inspired by the larger-than-life emotions of West Side Story, the joyfully percussive guitar gospel of Sister Rosetta Tharpe, The Wizard Of Oz's bittersweet escapism, the other-world sentimentality of Sun Ra's Spaceship Lullaby, and Henry Cowell's ethereal piano string strumming.1. Stop Watch
2. No Coins
3. Heaven Is Human
4. Water Witching Wishes
5. Shape Above, The
6. Cosmic Sing-a-Long
7. How Did the Actor Laugh?
9. We'll Never Dream Again
10. Dig That Treasure
11. Say You Will$14.99Vinyl LP - Sealed Buy Now
On StageThe album was recorded live over several German and Japanese dates in late 1976 during the Rising world tour. Many of the tracks were spliced together from different dates by producer Martin Birch, and the running order was changed to more easily fit four sides of vinyl. The recording features the customary introduction to a Rainbow show - the classic quote from the The Wizard of Oz, Toto: I've a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore. We must be over the rainbow! with the last word repeated as an echo, then the actual band plays a musical phrase from the song Somewhere Over the Rainbow before breaking into Kill the King.LP1
1. Over The Rainbow (Intro) - Kill The King
2. Medley : Man On The Silver Mountain
3. Catch The Rainbow
5. Sixteenth Century Greensleeves
6. Still I'm Sad$35.99Vinyl LP - 2 LPs Sealed Buy Now
Blurry Blue MountainImport
2010 marks the 25th anniversary of Valley Of Rain, the debut album by Giant Sand, the ever-shifting alternative rock band overseen by the Godfather of Alt-Country Howe Gelb. With that in mind, the band are celebrating in the only way they know how: with a flurry of great music, including the release of this new Giant Sand record Blurry Blue Mountain. This special edition is being released in a limited edition of 500 copies on blue vinyl and 500 copies on picture disc.
On this album, it happened that every session we were able to record came between work loads that rendered us at that point of sleeping and waking. Like the poppy fields in Wizard of Oz, we went in and out of consciousness at various times during recording. This is not a bad thing. Nor does it make the record sound like we're asleep. it has the momentum of that place between sleep and being awake. and in that narrow slip of existence lies a landscape of reason that most of us hurry past in daily lives. This record is planted firmly there between the crystal clear focus of your day to day and the luxury of sweet fuzzy sleep, we welcome you to the blurry blue mountain. - Howe Gelb1. Fields Of Green
2. Chunk Of Coal
3. The Last One
4. Monk's Mountain
5. Spell Bound
6. Ride The Rail
7. Lucky Star Love
8. Thin Line Man
9. No Tellin'
10. Brand New Swamp Thing
12. Time Flies
13. Better Man Than Me
14. Love A Loser$32.99Colored Vinyl LP - Sealed Buy Now
NauseaAfter a dormant period following the release of the Gallery EP in 2012,
Craft Spells' Justin Vallesteros is back with the gorgeously ambitious Nausea.
It's Craft Spells' second proper full length LP, and first since 2010's critically
acclaimed Idle Labor.
Since last on the radar, Justin moved to San Francisco to find a niche in the
Bay Area music scene. This proved difficult within the regarded garage rock
scene and insular DJ night crowds currently dominating the area's music community. Here, Justin fell into a slump, creatively. With a severe bout of writer's
block he retreated to his parent's house in Lathrop, CA. Away from the city,
he put down his guitar for a full year in favor of properly training himself on
piano, the instrument from which all the tracks for Nausea were written.
The demos came together in early 2014 and Vallesteros flew to Seattle to
produce and record the LP, full of ideas and a new found maturity in both
songwriting and recording sophistication. Within the first few seconds of lead
single "Breaking the Angle Against the Tide" we know we're not listening to
the same Craft Spells anymore. This is a bold, beautiful and lush new sound
emphasizing the songwriting abilities Vallesteros always had. An album highlighted by loads of piano, real strings and acoustic guitar, this change is like
the color coming alive in the Wizard of Oz. The beautiful "Komorebi" with it's
piano chord progression and sorrowful string accompaniment emphasizes this
newfound maturity and confidence as a writer that is the next logical step in
Craft Spells' career.
Nausea could easily have been a record rife with indecision and anxiety.
But like the song for which the album is named, Craft Spells was able to turn
the chaos and disillusionment into a work that provides ammo against that
very thing, with beauty, vision and melody.1. Nausea
3. Changing Faces
7. Laughing for My Life
8. First Snow
9. If I Could
10. Breaking the Angle Against the Tide
11. Still Fields (October 10,1987)$17.99Vinyl LP - Sealed Buy Now
My One And Only Thrill (Out Of Stock)Mastered by Bernie Grundman from the Original Analog Master Tapes & Pressed at RTI!
Numbered Deluxe Laminated Gatefold Jackets!
Only 2500 Numbered Limited Edition Copies Worldwide!
In a musical landscape ripe with great singers (of which she is one) it is Melody's unique approach to songwriting that sets her apart. Although her songs often sound like jazz, they defy easy categorization. ...a touch of Peggy Lee's poetry, a hint of Norah Jones and Joni Mitchell...
Melody's tunes already feel like classics, possessed of a timeless quality rare in today's pop music. The one non-original song here is her brilliant take on the Wizard of Oz chestnut Over the Rainbow. Two songs on this album were co-written with Grammy-Award winner Jesse Harris. This album achieves an air of sophistication due to the talents of producer Larry Klein (Grammy Album of the Year winner for Herbie Hancock's River) and the tasteful orchestrations of Vince Mendoza.
Numbered Deluxe Laminated Double Gatefold Jackets
Only 2500 Numbered Limited Edition Copies Worldwide!
Audiophile 180g, 45rpm Vinyl Double LP
Pressed at RTI
Mastered by Bernie Grundman from the Original Analog Master Tapes!
This title is not eligible for discount.1. Baby I'm a Fool
2. If the Stars Were Mine
3. Who Will Comfort Me
4. Your Heart Is as Black As Night
5. Lover Undercover
6. Our Love Is Easy
7. Les Etoiles
8. The Rain
9. My One and Only Thrill
10. Deep Within the Corner of My Mind
11. Over the Rainbow
12. If the Stars Were Mine (Orchestral Version)$54.99180 Gram Audiophile Virgin Vinyl LP 45 RPM - 2 LPs Sealed Temporarily out of stock